Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari (9626 Views)

Chuba Okadigbo: Remembering The Ex Senate President "Oyi Of Oyi" (1941 - 2003) / High Court Sacks Margery Chuba-Okadigbo As APC Senatorial Candidate / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
A thread created by one of the chief BMC zombies on this forum. So am not surprised at all.

The funniest thing is, just ask them one achievement of Buhari in the last three years. Instead they will resort to insults and name calling.
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by Buterflyle0: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
omoharry:
God does not rigg election..and if this was the spirit handed over to you guys when PDP left office then you are a dictators..you will rigg it even if it against the wish of the people and you are proud of it..is this how the electoral system was handed to you guys?..all that was good has been destroyed ...nothing you guys have improved..the only institution that brought you guys into power, APC want to destroy by thier underage voting, rigging, intimidation, manipulation and propaganda just like what you did in Ekiti ans Osun.shame on you.I regret those that voted and handed power to you guys under a free and fair election..ordinary free and fair election you guys cannot conduct yet you come here to brag..what are you bragging about?.

I am not talking about rigging anything. Did I mention rigging? You are the one already jumping to rigging. Are you this paranoid? grin

I am referring to 2019 which is already a concluded affair.

Why do you think PDP had to form a coalition with even mushroom parties who cannot even win their own families.

Or why do you think Atiku is jumping around soliciting alliances with every tom dick and Harry?

Even PDP knows they stand no chance against PMB.

All who ganged up against Buhari are becoming politically irrelevant.

Saraki has lost his presidential bid and will also lose kwara (write it down)

Tambuwal has lost his governorship and will lose sokoto (write it down too)

Kwankwaso has lost his presidential bid and will lose his senatorial seat (mark it down) already his political appointee has been removed by PDP

Atiku has no northern popularity beyond Adamawa and maybe Taraba where that PDP mole mama taraba is.

Buhari is a religion in the core north.

Kwankwasos loyalists have already pledged allegiance to PMB since their principal lost and the reason is because Buhari is well respected by them. Already they have started burning their PDP membership cards.

You need to save your energy so you can witness the reality of the Nigerian mind regarding PDP and their internationally know fraudulent candidate called Atiku.

Nigerians are not fools and we have all resolved as a nation never to return to the days of looting with impunity and we will not remove GEJ who was an ATM with no pin code and replace with another ATM with no pin code called Atiku.

Obasanjo despite knowing how Atiku is, would rather try to pretend he never said what he said about Atiku just so he can see how he can get his hands back to the coffers of our commonwealth. He knows he can never loot under Buhari so would rather stand with Atiku whom he can loot through. I guess his need for looting supercedes his love for Nigeria.

He said the below about Atiku yet went ahead to endorse him

Obasanjo on Atiku:

"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest"

Olusegun Obasanjo
MY WATCH
Volume 2
Pages 31- 32

You can shout all you want but Nigerians in their majority have long buried PDP and all they represent and we will not dig them up again.

SAI BABA 2019

Now we focus on who buhari will push forward in 2023 from the not too young to run wing of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by durangokid: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
For those who do not know who Chuba Okadigbo was, he was the senate President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2000 and was popularly called the Oyi of Oyi.

A very open critic of Obasanjo who never his his disdain for him.

He was a philosopher, academic, political scientist, and writer.

He was Buharis VP in 2003 and they had so much in common. They both shared a vision of a greater, Cleaner Nigeria where everyone counts and not just the rich. This was what always put him against Obasanjo.

He died mysteriously and the rumour then was that Obasanjo Killed him.
The rumour didn't say Obasanjo it pointed to Buhari,according to the rumour he stumbled into a allegedly document against the Igbos by the northerners in possession of Buhari, when he confronted buhari because of it, it was alleged they have to eliminate on the podium while sitting with buhari by firing him with a special tear gas knowing of his asthmatic case
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by Buterflyle0: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
durangokid:
The rumour didn't say Obasanjo it pointed to Buhari,according to the rumour he stumbled into a allegedly document against the Igbos by the northerners in possession of Buhari, when he confronted buhari because of it, it was alleged they have to eliminate on the podium while sitting with buhari by firing him with a special tear gas knowing of his asthmatic case

Wrong.

He actually leaked the plan by Obasanjo to kill Chris Ngige and that was why he and Chief Aminosari Dikibo were killed.

Know your history
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by omoharry(f): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am not talking about rigging anything. Did I mention rigging? You are the one already jumping to rigging. Are you this paranoid? grin

I am referring to 2019 which is already a concluded affair.

Why do you think PDP had to form a coalition with even mushroom parties who cannot even win their own families.

Or why do you think Atiku is jumping around soliciting alliances with every tom dick and Harry?

Even PDP knows they stand no chance against PMB.

All who ganged up against Buhari are becoming politically irrelevant.

Saraki has lost his presidential bid and will also lose kwara (write it down)

Tambuwal has lost his governorship and will lose sokoto (write it down too)

Kwankwaso has lost his presidential bid and will lose his senatorial seat (mark it down) already his political appointee has been removed by PDP

Atiku has no northern popularity beyond Adamawa and maybe Taraba where that PDP mole mama taraba is.

Buhari is a religion in the core north.

Kwankwasos loyalists have already pledged allegiance to PMB since their principal lost and the reason is because Buhari is well respected by them. Already they have started burning their PDP membership cards.

You need to save your energy so you can witness the reality of the Nigerian mind regarding PDP and their internationally know fraudulent candidate called Atiku.

Nigerians are not fools and we have all resolved as a nation never to return to the days of looting with impunity and we will not remove GEJ who was an ATM with no pin code and replace with another ATM with no pin code called Atiku.

Obasanjo despite knowing how Atiku is, would rather try to pretend he never said what he said about Atiku just so he can see how he can get his hands back to the coffers of our commonwealth. He knows he can never loot under Buhari so would rather stand with Atiku whom he can loot through. I guess his need for looting supercedes his love for Nigeria.

He said the below about Atiku yet went ahead to endorse him

You can shout all you want but Nigerians in their majority have long buried PDP and all they represent and we will not dig them up again.

SAI BABA 2019

Now we focus on who buhari will push forward in 2023 from the not too young to run wing of APC.

how do you know 2019 is concluded ..are you the Nigerians voters or know all thier mind across the country that will vote for him? why are you worried that Atiku is forming alliances here and there?..didnt you guys form many alliances with OBJ, IBB, GOWON,SARAKI, and all these people you now see as enemies when APC just started?..the problem i have with you guys is that..you feel no other party should contest and only APC should. Then why border conducting election?are you guys dictators?..Shouldn't your opponent prepare for the upcoming Election Anymore since you guys have the Fed might to do and undo in the upcoming election?..why do you feel irritated over something you guys are equally quilty off?..APC applied all the instrument of propaganda to package Buhari to be what he is not, they formed all the alliances that was needed to oust PDP, even some Gov decamped and they well welcomed with opened arms including Atiku..
You guys are just sour looser and very immature to be a political party..I dont care if you are a staunch supporter but the reason why we are operating democracy is for everybody to belong to which ever party they want and challenge the sitting party in power.the people should be the deciding factor under a free and fair election without any intimidation and manipulation. Except you guys hope to rigg it and it has been confirmed then lets us see our that will play out..we saw what happen in Osun and Ekiti..so the election might just be a mere paparazzi.after all.I will rather an Atiku than a supporter of murderals and a fanatic and nepotistic man like Buhari.beside he is dull.what are you as an intelligent person doing with that kind of man?Except you are an hausa fulani..are you saying there no other qulified candiate in APC?NA WAOO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by WhyMoD: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=72018753]buhari is evil, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist hate him,
He just stop the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist from corruption, buhari don't even know their lives depend on freebies, that is why they are jobless aggressively lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Nevertheless, they love thief atiku to bring back their corruption.
And thief atiku is already their lifetime president of their terrorist organization. [/quote lol..
You crack head.. That is always their narrative. Anybody that opposes Buhari is corrupt. I thought they have banned codeine and tramadol btw?
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by Buterflyle0: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
omoharry:
[s]how do you know 2019 is concluded ..are you the Nigerians voters or know all thier mind across the country that will vote for him? why are you worried that Atiku is forming alliances here and there?..didnt you guys form many alliance with OBJ, IBB, GOWON,SARAKI, and all these people you now see as enemies, when APC just started?..the problem i have with you guys is that..you feel no other party should contest and only APC should. Then why border conducting election?are you guys dictators?..Shouldn't your opponent prepare for the upcoming Election Anymore since you guys have the Fed might to do and undo in the upcoming election?..why do you feel irritated over something you guys are equally quilt off..APC applied all the instrument of propaganda to to package Buhari to be what he is not, they formed all the alliance that was needed to oust PDP, even some Gov decamped and they well welcomed with opened arms including Atiku..
You guys are just sour looser and very immature to be a political party..I dont care if you are a staunch supporter but the reason why we are operating democracy is for everybody to belong to which ever party they want and challenge the sitting party in power.the people should be the deciding factor under a free and fair election without any intimidation and manipulation. Except you guys hope to rigg it and it has been confirmed then lets us see our that will play out..we saw what happen in Osun and Ekiti..so the election might just be a mere paparazzi.after all.I will rather an Atiku than a supporter of murderals and a fanatic and nepotistic man like Buhari.[/s]

The sour losers have always been PDP since 2015. Wailing non stop.

2019 is concluded! You can take that to the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by WhyMoD: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari is evil, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist hate him,
He just stop the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist from corruption, buhari don't even know their lives depend on freebies, that is why they are jobless aggressively lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Nevertheless, they love thief atiku to bring back their corruption.
And thief atiku is already their lifetime president of their terrorist organization.
meanwhile this is ur Mr integrity..
Gullible fellows. No wonder they prefer to build mosques for u people so that you won't go to school and learn to think for yourselves

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by jidxin(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
For those who do not know who Chuba Okadigbo was, he was the senate President of Nigeria from 1999 to 2000 and was popularly called the Oyi of Oyi.

He was Buharis VP in 2003 and they had so much in common. They both shared a vision of a greater, Cleaner Nigeria where everyone counts and not just the rich. This was what always put him against Obasanjo.

u forgot to add that he was also a thief
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by Buterflyle0: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
jidxin:
u forgot to add that he was also a thief

He wasn't a thief. He was FALSELY accused of corruption as masterminded by Obasanjo just so they could impeach him.

OBJ never tolerated any voice opposed to his own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by quickberry(m): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
meanwhile this is ur Mr integrity..
Gullible fellows. No wonder they prefer to build mosques for u people so that you won't go to school and learn to think for yourselves

And this is your atikuloot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by WhyMoD: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
quickberry:

And this is your atikuloot grin grin grin
of course.. I agree that Atiku is corrupt. But don't act like Buhari is a saint. He is more corrupt too.

So I'd go with the lesser evil.. Atiku..
Bubu is corrupt, wicked, hateful, dullard, has no idea how to run any business talk more of any economy of 500billion USD..

Imagine someone owning 150cows for 30yrs without any increase..does it not show you that guy shouldn't be anywhere near businesses?

Bubu is going back inshallah
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by quickberry(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
of course.. I agree that Atiku is corrupt. But don't act like Buhari is a saint. He is more corrupt too.

So I'd go with the lesser evil.. Atiku..
Bubu is corrupt, wicked, hateful, dullard, has no idea how to run any business talk more of any economy of 500billion USD..

Imagine someone owning 150cows for 30yrs without any increase..does it not show you that guy shouldn't be anywhere near businesses?

Bubu is going back inshallah

Buhari is not corrupt sir, we are going to febuhari next year

1 Like

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by WhyMoD: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
quickberry:

Buhari is not corrupt sir, we are going to febuhari next year
Buhari is not corrupt..

Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by Naijiant: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Okadigbo was a weed-smoking crook. When he was Senate president and people were complaining about their 5m naira wardrobe allowance (5m was a lot of more money then than now), he said "I didn't come to Abuja to live like a cockroach".
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by Igboeze90: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Chuba Okadigbo remains one of our finest politicians of all time.

There is this pronounced divide between academia and practice, but Chuba dwarfed this divide...

He remains the only Nigerian political scientist who practised politics at the highest level.

And people like Chuba, Plato said something to the effect that a great country would be built when "Philosophers become kings, or kings become philosophers."

...By the way, Buhari of now remains a much altered man from the Buhari of then...
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by durangokid: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Wrong.

He actually leaked the plan by Obasanjo to kill Chris Ngige and that was why he and Chief Aminosari Dikibo were killed.

Know your history
. You are giving wrong information, the alleged report is okadigbo stumbled into that alleged secret information in Buhari's house at time he was contesting as his VP candidate, it was said he allegedly confronted Buhari with the documents, for him to be silenced you know what happened later allegedly fired with a special gas during a campaign rally, that is what average Igbo man believe, he had no issues with obasanjo then and again obj will be too stupid to attack VP candidate of his rival during election time.
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by quickberry(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
Buhari is not corrupt..

You and I know that it was propaganda
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by WhyMoD: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
quickberry:

You and I know that it was propaganda
no I don't know.. as far as I can see Bubu is the most corrupt yet pretentious human ever..

Why is he not asking for donations for election campaign like he did in 2015?

Ok.. he's gonna steal our money for campaign right?

Yeye dey smell
Re: What The Late Dr Chuba Okadigbo Said About Buhari by quickberry(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
no I don't know.. as far as I can see Bubu is the most corrupt yet pretentious human ever..

Why is he not asking for donations for election campaign like he did in 2015?

Ok.. he's gonna steal our money for campaign right?

Yeye dey smell

Lol, U are entitled to ur opinion, but we are going to febuhari next year

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: FG To Restructure SME Loans / Bid To Force Out Secondus, NWC Splits PDP Governors / APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.