Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) (32096 Views)

Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Bus Somersaulted In Leki-epe Express Way, No Life Was Lost(pics/video) / Wife Celebrates After Her Husband Emerged Unscathed From A Wrecked Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by litaninja(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
No one is addressing the cause. There was a diesel spill... Someone was responsible for the diesel truck....that person should face consequences!

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
TheSanch:
OK... So that car is gone now
Really? Insensitive much?
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by tillaman(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
You guys should find a good hospital for a thorough medical check up!!
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by francisMKD(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:
They would have died if it were to be an Innosson automobile

ur fada!!!!!
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by ceejay80s(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
over speeding kills, una no dey hear word, na the thing wey dey pursue una na him i no know, if u were driving slow and steady, the car go summersault abi wintersault?
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by uvie66: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
What is God or Jesus have to do with this accident. Common sense will tell you that when a road is slippery you drive with caution. Reduce your speed to at most 10 percent of the usual speed. If there is oil spillage on the road this automatically constitute a hazard because your cars' grip on the road has reduced significantly. So you continued driving on a dangerous road and the inevitable happens and you are calling Jesus. Your ignorance and recklessness could have killed you.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
HolyHero:
I remember the day I lost control and somersaulted severally.. the moment I realized that I have lose control of the car and was somersaulting, my live flashed before my eyes.. I thought I was helpless and thought I was going to die. But strangely, I didn’t panick, we were 6 in the vehicle and we all came out unscathed.
Lol.. Had similar experience on the 1St of July, 2015, it was a Toyota Hilux truck i was driving on a return trip from Ibadan to Warri. Just after Ore i entered a freshly tarred stretch of road, it started raining all of a sudden and didn't know there was diesel spill on the road.. Lost control, did a 180 u-turn ,hit the pavement with the right rear and the impact was severe both on the car and me, had two other guys for company, picked them up at Ore just so i don't get bored on the way. One of the guys is a Yoruba Muslim going to Bayelsa while the other an Igbo guy going to Enugu.

The Igbo guy was at the passenger's seat in front, nothing happened to him. The Yoruba guy at the back seat dislocated his arm while myself felt severe pain on my neck, had to massage for good 3days..

Thankfully the car didn't somersault as in this case but everything happened so fast that i saw my life flashed before my very eyes, at that minute i was prepared for the worst, lol.. It was like i was on reverse on the right track, the vehicle wouldn't stop afterwards, I just summoned courage and used the rear to control it until i was clear and then put off the ignition and pulled the hand brake.. Terrifying experience bro.

When the vehicle came to a halt i came out in the rain and i was sweating profusely and trembling, lol.. For almost two months i would have this violent emotional disturbance, as in a shock each time i remembered. Now i just thank God for saving my life, it could have been a different story, just 15 days to my birthday.

@Topic
Who no go no know, one should pray never to experience anything of such coz the story no go funny especially if e involve loss of life/lives and severe injuries.. I rejoice with the Op oo, thank God for life.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
uvie66:
What is God or Jesus have to do with this accident. Common sense will tell you that when a road is slippery you drive with caution. Reduce your speed to at most 10 percent of the usual speed. If there is oil spillage on the road this automatically constitute a hazard because your cars' grip on the road has reduced significantly. So you continued driving on a dangerous road and the inevitable happens and you are calling Jesus. Your ignorance and recklessness could have killed you.
Common sense suppose tell you say the thing happen suddenly, as in they just drove into it and lost control.. You should also know that in situations like that not everyone would have the composure and experience to maneuver and manage it properly to safety.. Panic sets in, just one rash and unthoughtful decision could deal a fatal blow. Besides na women sef, you know how emotional they are.

And whether you want to agree or not God has everything to do with it in that we must thank him in every situation, that's the instruction/command.. If you're not a Christian i do not expect you to understand.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by SUPOL(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
UncleChike:
A very senseless question. If this was your mum or sister, you wont ask this nonsense.
Gerrarah here
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
SUPOL:
How did u get d car? this is a warning!!!
Lolz, that's funny o.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's time for them to amend their ways and continue seeking the face of God.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by timay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Zansu007:
But when amosun son got married all the light where on for guest, ur head must be paining you

Don't quote me if u don't know the meaning of a highway.
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by Splasshhh(f): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Miracle
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by flaver: 12:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Omoo ur village pple strong shaa..... see as dem squeeze d motor
Re: Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) by nitin4710: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Two Containers Fall On Vehicle In Onitsha / Wike Has Completed GRA Junction Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.