Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi (16018 Views)

BREAKING: Forfeiture Is Criminal, CJN Speaks On Tinubu's $460,000 Drug Crimes / Name Governors Stealing Local Government Funds - Wike Tells Buhari / Local Government Funds: Shehu Sani Advises Buhari What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Omeokachie: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na so o
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Abdul3391(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
I too like this man
I swear
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Abdul3391(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
I too like this man
I swear
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Zuluhead(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Emir sanusi is one the most brilliant and sincere northern, until the north tells them selves the true and do what is needful, they would remain behind while the south keeps developing rapidlly.
Amongst those almajiri are talents that where suppose to be international scholars via government scholarship. World renowed and known individual but the greed northern elites kill those dreams because of selfish and greedy interest.

2 Likes

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by anytexy: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ah! Oga Sanusi. sure say they will not start your impeachment process again for this unclad truth .?
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Sleekfingers: 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dinho20:
BUHARI WHY?

Everything na buhari....this shit has been going on after independence...

So it is high time. We stop wasting money...anybody that want to go to Saudi Arabia. Or Israel....should do so with their money....

I don't know why this country place priority on these useless religions....

Unserious country

3 Likes

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Tonimordred(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
iykeism:
this man is just epic. truth is sweet in his mouth.
gbaaam
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even though am A Muslim what the emir said is true.. There are certain conditions a muslim must satisfy before embarking on hajj which are:-
He must physically and mentally fit
He must make sure his neighboor is not in need.
He must make sure that he owes no one money..
But unfortunately, in recent times in Nigeria, the govt Appoints Amirul Hajj which means the leader of Hajj in Nigeria where huge amount of money are been spent and squandered in the name of Hajj.. But when Buhari came into power he scarpped that title which led him have issues with some traditional rulers.. It dosent make sense to use govt resources to carter for top rich govt officials and their family in the name of Pilgrimage. Even though sometimes i disagree without on some issues Your Royal Highness, i support you 100% concerning this issue

4 Likes

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by mu2sa2: 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Unfortunately even when they don't sponsor you will still not see the money. For those shouting restructuring, truth is either we deal with corruption frontally or we are getting nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by hardeytarhyour(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
It is also an act of discriminating, and indulgence
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Machorin1: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
make some cash for yourself

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by uruego(f): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
that was one of the major offense of AMBODE
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by smirn(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Zombies can now see why we are Atikulating
restructuring will resolve this issues
We don't need Atiku to restructure Nigeria. It is within the power of the National Assembly to amend the constitution and pave way for restructuring to suit what the country desire. It's not the executive that amend constitution so Atiku should stop deceiving some foolish Nigerians with restructuring. Tell your Saraki led National Assembly that they are responsible for restructuring Nigeria which they failed to do. I remember the 7th Senate threatening the convening of a national conference with the fact that the National Assembly is already a balanced representation of all Nigerians. Even the 2014 confab was to be made subject of further review by the NA.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
uruego:
that was one of the major offense of AMBODE

How did u know? Or are u one of his kitchen cabinet?
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
smirn:

We don't need Atiku to restructure Nigeria. It is within the power of the National Assembly to amend the constitution and pave way for restructuring to suit what the country desire. It's not the executive that amend constitution so Atiku should stop deceiving some foolish Nigerians with restructuring. Tell your Saraki led National Assembly that they are responsible for restructuring Nigeria which they failed to do. I remember the 7th Senate threatening the convening of a national conference with the fact that the National Assembly is already a balanced representation of all Nigerians. Even the 2014 confab was to be made subject of further review by the NA.

PDP has already captured the NA, all we need now is a PDP president in the person of ATIKU to give it a final push.It can only work when both arms of govt agree

So my dear friend, join me and Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Icon79(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Very well said, Emir. It's people like Sanusi who should be running for President not those thieves parading themselves as politicians.

O pari

Magichand:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/sponsoring-pilgrims-with-governments-funds-is-criminal-emir-of-kano-sanusi/

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by hateme777: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
HigherEd:
It really makes no sense, an underveloped country pouring money into Saudi's coffers. The stupidity has also inspired Christians to start requesting for state sponsored pilgrimmage - thereby adding money into the economy of three developed Nations -Saudi, Italy and Isreal.

Those three nations have used religion to better their own economies while Africa keeps languishing. The least thing Organized religion can do is to bring religious tourist into the country like the SCOAN guy but instead we keep running across the globe looking for what is not missing. As for Christians Jesus is in heaven, the Holy Spirit is in you, stop courting state funds for unneeded trips. As for Muslims Hajj has not bettered anyone's life you would still come back to Nigeria with all your troubles waiting for you - that is if you don't die running from something that is not chasing you.

Well a ritualist , will always believe in sango and worship the devil. Your hate for Islam cannot and will never change hajj. Better insult the 3 in 1 copy copy cats who are islamaphobic in nature. See foolishness " when bros J was on earth, where was God ? .in heaven abi ? But when he died where was bros j in heaven and what of God in heaven, Bros J is now an adviser to god abi ?
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by fasho01(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
The single reason the country is so religious and not industrialized..
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

grin. Atiku will restructure grin

You can belive anything

Yes, I believe in Atiku
He is Atikulative

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by holluphemydavid(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
dat is pure rubbish
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by FriendNG: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
chloride6:
FriendNG Will not sleep today

grin

I am in support of it. tongue tongue tongue Ntoor

I am not in support of sponsoring some people to Hajj in the detriment of others. Kwankwaso was first to stop it in Kano.

Cc: ikennaf1
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by sholla20(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Magichand:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/sponsoring-pilgrims-with-governments-funds-is-criminal-emir-of-kano-sanusi/

This is one of the rarest truths to come out from a northerner, it's reality but it sucks, am a Christian and I don't support pilgrimage with state funds whether Mecca or Jerusalem, this people rob us of everything and we still sheepishly go and give them our funds and call it pilgrimage. It's pathetic that the black race is characterized by foolishness and backward thinking. A few break out from the syndrome they are tagged bastards. A lot of respect to the Emir for this considering the fact that North hate truth so much that they can kill their father if it's coming from him.

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by sujexy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

You can belive anything

is it ur believe
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by chiol: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Zombies can now see why we are Atikulating
restructuring will resolve this issues

You think Atiku can restructure Nigeria? Restructuring is a constitutional mater that requires NASS amending the constitution.

All he can do is just to send the bill to the NASS and to ascent to it when passed. The bulk lies with the NASS.

I hope you know there is such a bill currently in the NASS, which they have been sitting on all this while and people like you believe that it's Buhari that is stopping restructuring

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by sujexy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

You can belive anything

is it ur believe
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by GOFRONT(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
This Emir Sanusi must be an Elder brother to NwaAmaikpe......Speaking of unclad and fugly truth is their forte
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
chiol:

You think Atiku can restructure Nigeria? Restructuring is a constitutional mater that requires NASS amending the constitution.

All he can do is just to send the bill to the NASS and to ascent to it when passed. The bulk lies with the NASS.

I hope you know there is such a bill currently in the NASS, which they have been sitting on all this while and people like you believe that it's Buhari that is stopping restructuring

PDP have captured NASS, a PDP led FG will ensure a harmonious working relations between both arms of govt. The momentum will now serve as a leverage to rejuvenate the adoption and implementation of the CONFAB report.
My friend join me let's ATIKULATE for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by wink2015(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
NA TODAY "YANSH" DEY BACK!

Government funds have been drained right from the early 60s ( independence era ) till date by both the muslims and christians in the quest of sponsoring pilgrimage.

NORTHERN GOVERNORS WHO CAN NOT DEVELOP AGRICULTURE IN THEIR OWN DOMAIN ARE GUILTY OF THIS CAPITAL FLIGHT FROM THEIR STATE ALLOCATION.

No wonder they are refusing to accept restructuring as a solution to our battered federalism.
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by paix(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
HigherEd:
It really makes no sense, an underveloped country pouring money into Saudi's coffers. The stupidity has also inspired Christians to start requesting for state sponsored pilgrimmage - thereby adding money into the economy of three developed Nations -Saudi, Italy and Isreal.

Those three nations have used religion to better their own economies while Africa keeps languishing. The least thing Organized religion can do is to bring religious tourist into the country like the SCOAN guy but instead we keep running across the globe looking for what is not missing. As for Christians Jesus is in heaven, the Holy Spirit is in you, stop courting state funds for unneeded trips. As for Muslims Hajj has not bettered anyone's life you would still come back to Nigeria with all your troubles waiting for you - that is if you don't die running from something that is not chasing you.
While in Nigeria, we use religion to destroy the country and it's people.
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by Ambassadors: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Who prigrimage help? Does American government sponsor hajj or Jerusalem pilgrimage? We must get our acts right b4 we can move forward.
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by uwajeh(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
I honestly love this guy. He may have his faults like, just like all of us do, but he's never afraid to say the truth as it is.
Re: Sponsoring Pilgrims With Government’s Funds Is Criminal - Emir Of Kano, Sanusi by mrroy91(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let's restructure Nigeria for good.

Atiku is the better alternative

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015, Jonathan's Posters Hit Abuja (PICTURE) / Malabu Scandal: Ex-minister Of Petroleum, 12 Others Face Jail Terms In Italy.. / Lagos/ibadan Road: Bi-courtney Hails Fashola, Wants Concession Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.