Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Let Design Your Website Banner For You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Let Design Your Website Banner For You (779 Views)

Let's Design ur Website ,business without Corporate Website is meaningless.. / Let's Design A Professional Website For You Only For N5,000 / Let's Design your corperate Website or Adopt Any of our services....sedulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Design Your Website Banner For You by sylvelity: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
Hello Friends,
My Name is Sylvester, I am a web banner design i have been design for many client,
and i am a experience web banner design .
I am throwing a BIG BLOW Bonanza in the house shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,

I will design for the 1st 3 person who reply this post @ www.graphicspalace.com FREE of charge,

From now to End of this month i will be designing web banner @ a very low amount

Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by DualCore1: 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
On a very good day, promo aside. What do you charge for a banner size like the one you attached?
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by sylvelity: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2010
@Dual Core,
I normally charge N1,000 for banner design,

But for the promo going on I am charging N500,

Dont be surprise is very cheap
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by DualCore1: 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
Ok, I can see your response and its good. Unfortunately bot has blocked it. Lol the bot doesnt like your price tongue
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by OmniPotens(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
@DC you are not serious. I'll get that reply up asap grin
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by DualCore1: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2010
broke azzz bot cant pay for nada
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by OmniPotens(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
:d :p
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by sylvelity: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
@ Dual Core @OmniPotens,
I will advice both of you not to use my thread as a play of your discussion,
i think both of you should open a thread where you can talk all your rubbish
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by OmniPotens(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2010
Really? So trying to let the bot release your reply to your thread is now a child's play. I'm outta here. If I'd seen this earlier before now I wouldn't have moved towards the unblocking of your response but since I have, good luck. lipsrsealed

I got just shocked
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by sylvelity: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2010
@OmniPotens ,
I am very sorry, i never mean to say that, is just that you guys did not tell me that you are tryin to work on the bot for removing my reply,
I really appreciate your kind effort,

Thankx
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by OmniPotens(m): 3:12am On Jul 14, 2010
For that kind gesture, you'll land yourself some banner designs. Connect me through my email which is on my profile. Simplicity is a virtue I believe in. Not easy to acquire that. wink
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by baccifinejewelry: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2010
@silvelity

Could you create a banner for me for free? LOL
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by sylvelity: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2010
@OmniPotens,
Thanks for your reply I will add you to yahoo messenger so we can talk more.

@baccifinejewelry,
Alright i can design a banner for you free,
just give me the content, the size of the banner,
and the prefer color if you have any in mind
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by DualCore1: 11:26am On Jul 14, 2010
uchenna2k2:

@silvestry, please do not mind dualcore and bug24, imagine when two animals are sharing the same brain, there is always chaos.
Brotha don't push me, you will hate it. Check my files.
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by DualCore1: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2010
i'm not purely into graphics design. i wasnt mocking u in tht thread. i only said 'lwkmd' cuz u said it wasnt a laffing matter.
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2010
Re: Let Design Your Website Banner For You by owner(m): 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2010
I love your Design! Can you Design a Logo for my Website? I want the Design to Really Reflect the Concept of the website, Halla me on 08080436483, Am not Negotiating on the Price cos i Really love ur Design! Check out the Site @ Naijaloaded dot com

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Benefited From Free Host And Domain Registration. / Object Oriented Programming Vs Procedureal Programming / Who Else Want To Become A Webmaster? Now Is The Right Time. Become A Webmaster I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.