Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick (1248 Views)

Poll: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick

Continue: 10% (1 vote)
Break Up: 40% (4 votes)
Continue Because Of Mason: 0% (0 votes)
It's Her Choice: 20% (2 votes)
I Don't Care: 30% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Kim Kardashian's Sis, Kendall Caught Having Sex With Scott Disick / Khloe Kardashian Shares Sexy Pic In Bed With Scott Disick / Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian's X-rated PDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Princessty(f): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
He Guys You All Know Kourtney And Her Douchebag Of A Boyfriend Scott Do U Think They Shoud Call It Quits Or Continue Because Of Their 6 Month Son Mason

This Is Scott And Kourtney

And This Is Mason Their 6 Month Son

Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by adetoru(f): 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
Don't know why she's still with that deadbeat guy.She shd dump his a$$.
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Princessty(f): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2010
Im Happy Khloe Slapped Him On The Show He Even Gets Drunk
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2010
adetoru:

Don't know why she's still with that deadbeat guy.She shd dump his a$$.
I stopped watching that garbage a few months ago because of that Scott dude.

She's the stu[b]p[/b]id one for dating his brokeazz
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by chiogo(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Exactly! I don't see anyone holding a gun to her head.
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Princessty(f): 9:09pm On Jul 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I stopped watching that garbage a few months ago because of that Scott dude.

Dats y I used to hate scott but liked him den i watched Delivering baby Mason den i liked him gain den i watched take miami and hated him
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by shilling(f): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
Scott sucks!!

PS: Mason is the cutest baby everrrrr!!
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by mamagee3(f): 12:00am On Jul 14, 2010
Who the heck is Scoot or Kardashian or whatever?

These people really don't exist.
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by shotster50(m): 12:40am On Jul 14, 2010
As if your opinion matters, Isnt it amazing how people think they know whats right for somebody else. Get a life.
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2010
^^Who are you talking to?

Cause it sounds as though you're talking to yourself.
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by shotster50(m): 1:23am On Jul 14, 2010
Mama Gee

If you read it and you thought it  was directed at you, then it probably was.
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by clemcykul(f): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2010
smiles***
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
na her choice undecided
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Princessty(f): 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Who the heck is Scoot or Kardashian or whatever?

These people really don't exist.

If u dont go on yahoo or aol or people magazine online dat means ur blind
dat u dont know dez people where do u live under a rock
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by shilling(f): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2010
mama-gee acts so freaking dumb sometimes. . . not saying she is. But, she definitely acts the part very well, smh!
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by tpiah: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
didnt the lady marry a black guy the other day?
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Spanishfly(f): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
tpiah:

That's Khloe, the bigger(fatter) sis!
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Princessty(f): 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
Spanishfly:

That's Khloe, the bigger(fatter) sis!

The Smart One 2 And Shes Not Fat Dum Dum angry
Re: Do You Think That Kourtney Kardashian Should Continue To Date Scott Disick by Princessty(f): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2010
tpiah:

Dont Mind Spanish Fly its Khloe D One With A Beauty Mark She Married Lamar OdomOn Sunday 27 2009 Dey May get own reality Show

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Bach Set To Release Indian Movie / No Woman Made The Forbes 40 Richest People In Africa List! / P-square Spends Cool Millions On Mum’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.