Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Sanity In Madness Is Possible!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanity In Madness Is Possible!!! (325 Views)

Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Sanity In Madness Is Possible!!! by ozoebuka1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
I really don't know how to start with these story of family with insanity, I was confused, I was shocked, and I was pained.... What must have happened to these family? For those who knew them at ogoja said the family are always together,speaks good English.... Communicate in a simple understanding English... Buy's the food their eat.. And they don't collect money from people, if they have to collect it's not more than 700, rather the man will ask you to buy something they need at that moment for them.

These is not my story, those at ogoja will understand these family better than I do but then... It breaks my heart.... Even with insanity they are still one big family�� I hope the government sees these family and help them....

Copied

https://m./251102935417443?view=permalink&id=469753073552427

Re: Sanity In Madness Is Possible!!! by ozoebuka1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cc. Mynd44, maybe you can help this family... NGOs can save this family.
Re: Sanity In Madness Is Possible!!! by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2018

(1)

Makarfi Speaks On ‘senatorial Ambition’ After Losing PDP Presidential Ticket / Babajide Sanwoolu Arriving The Inauguration & Swearing Of Fayemi Kayode / We Will Make Nigeria Attractive To Our Youths Than Europe –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.