Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr (2363 Views)

FG Funded 422 Persons: Presidency Lists Takeaways From COP28 / Presidency Lists 10 Things To Know About Nigeria's Rising Economy / Presidency Lists The Achievements Buhari Has Made In The Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Sirjamo: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
urchmanni93:

Gej started enugu abakaliki road and completed it... Do ur research before writing rubbish.
Pictures of the commissioning, or you get lost
Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by WhyMoD: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
They should also include Fulanis herdsmen killing.. it's also an achievement on their part.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Sirjamo: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

What do you know about governance

Tell me one single thing Buhari has achieved if not recession and senseless killings of innocent Nigerians.
If you have anybody in your States civil service, Buhari has been paying his salaries through the 1.8 trillion naira bailouts he handed to States. 99% of PDP governors love him, it's only you the ignorant ones who see nothing good about him
Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Nemesis001: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sirjamo:
If you have anybody in your States civil service, Buhari has been paying his salaries through the 1.8 trillion naira bailouts he handed to States. 99% of PDP governors love him, it's only you the ignorant ones who see nothing good about him
So paying of salaries is the only achievement you can point to

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Kingof2nations(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
nawal so it was actually FG that install the street lights at SDP junction here in gwags
meanwhile I thought it was Obama the local govt chairman.
therefore if I am going to use this one as a measuring rod for others it means that the Buhari led FG are the biggest scammers.
anyone who reside in gwags and it's environs knows that the street lights didn't work for one month.
Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by UCyril: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
urchmanni93:

Gej started enugu abakaliki road and completed it... Do ur research before writing rubbish.
all those projects were done by PDP, and APC only patched road

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Sirjamo: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

So paying of salaries is the only achievement you can point to
It's just one of many, I don't have the time start typing
Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Gentew(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sirjamo:

People like you are the problem of this great country. I wonder what ur benefits are by being a buharist and be blind to the current happenings in the country.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Nemesis001: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sirjamo:
It's just one of many, I don't have the time start typing
Why then are you paid 30k?

I will report you to your Nairaland coordinator o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Sirjamo: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gentew:

People like you are the problem of this great country. I wonder what ur benefits are by being a buharist and be blind to the current happenings in the country.
Because you sound sensible to me, I would reply you as such.

You see, if Buhari had come in when oil price was a bit high, and we end up in recession, I would have dumped him a long time ago, he's not my father now. But he took over when oil price crashed to bellow $40/b from average of $90/b in the time of PDP, and no significant savings to make up for the short fall, what do you expect him to do? and don't forget that avengers brought down production by 40% immediately Buhari got into office.

He's fighting insecurity in the north east, Boko haram has been substantially degraded. Even herdsmen killings is gradually subsiding, though I blame him for not acting fast enough on that.

He's building infrastructure in virtually every part of the country, I work construction so I know what I am talking about

He has built our reserves, even in the face of dwindling oil revenue, you know oil is the only commodity we survive on.

He has not been bias in the area of project distribution, though, he needs to replicate that in his appointments

Finally, he's not corrupt
Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by urchmanni93(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sirjamo:
Pictures of the commissioning, or you get lost

I don't have pictures to show to u.. Just ask anybody plying through enugu - abakaliki to calabar... They will give you more information about the road.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by iluvdonjazzy: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
so patching of pot holes is now an achievements, were did we get it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by iluvdonjazzy: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
comos:
Edo state:

Azura power Plant was built GEJ

There is no street light done by APC in Benin city,

The working solar street light was done by Marthew Uroghide (PDP, Edo south senator)
50% of what they wrote there are lies.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by ryloy: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Good job PMB
Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't know who compiled this list... The ongoing Lagos- Abeokuta express way is not on the list ... Therefore it is rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Shenex100: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Please am in need of job urgently ....I.have Diploma in dental surgery technician and Trade test in Electrical Installation. """":pls anyone who can help me with job i will very happy""""""am ready to work any state in Nigeria

Email...Oluyemioluwaseun8@gmail.com
Whatsapp number..08167327698
Re: Presidency Lists All Completed & Ongoing Projects In The 36 States Of The Countr by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
so patching of pot holes is now an achievements, were did we get it wrong.
Well, this is not from the presidency neither is it from any FG ministry....
Therefore, it is unofficial
#piamz

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Will Be A Landslide For Buhari. / Festus Keyamo Drop A Bomb Again; I Drop My Hat.festus Keyamo Drops The Mother Of / A Muslim Explains The Controversial Words On A Bus Meant For Islamic Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.