Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ogun APC Crisis: Paseda Calls On Amosun, Akinlade To Join SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun APC Crisis: Paseda Calls On Amosun, Akinlade To Join SDP (296 Views)

"Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate / Otunba Rotimi Paseda...brief Profile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun APC Crisis: Paseda Calls On Amosun, Akinlade To Join SDP by lalekanyinusa(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ogun APC Crisis: Paseda Calls On Amosun, Akinlade To Join SDP

Following the intra party crisis that has engulfed the ruling party in Ogun State, the All Progressives Congress (APC), the Ogun State Governorship candidate of Social Democratic Party (SDP), Otunba Rotimi Paseda has called on the embattled governor of Ogun state, Senator Ibikunle Amosun and his followers to consider joining SDP to save their political career.

It would be recalled that, governor Amosun failed in his attempt to appoint Hon. Adekunle Akinlade as his successor in 2019.

However, the aggrieved aspirants of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Ogun State and the aspirants said to be loyalists of Governor Ibikunle Amosun have threatened to secure their slots in another party.

But Paseda who spoke to journalists on Thursday said in demonstration of his human relations and all-inclusive governance, called on aggrieved members of all opposition parties in the state including the APC to join hands with him to take the state to new level.

Paseda in his acceptance as SDP governorship candidate in the state said, "in the true PASEDA spirit, I wish to personally invite the good people in APC, PDP and the rest to please consider joining hands with me to work together for the interest of our people and I am sure my sincerity and pedigree joined with yours will speak for us".

The former UPN governorship candidate said he was prepared to embark on the full restoration of the glory of State if elected in 2019.

He pointed out that his government's focal point would be to provide good governance sustainable for the greatest number of the people of the State.

The household name politician emphasized that he would make residents the cornerstone of his administration and also make the state self-sufficient and industrial hub of the nation.

Similarly, he pledged that his government would provide free and quality education, healthcare system, gainful employment opportunities for the youths and urban/rural renewal and agricultural scheme.

His words, “With the confidence you have reposed on me with this mandate, I will not take you for granted, I will cherish it for the rest of my life, but more importantly, like I’ve always said, I will remain committed’.

”I will keep an inclusive government, I will be responsible, integrity will not run far from me and I will not do things that in any form would make you to begin to doubt my capacity or capability’, Paseda added.

(1) (Reply)

If You Got Your Wealth Through Corruption, Return To Us– Garba Shehu / Silence Of The New APC Spokesman / Peter Obi Not On Twitter - Aide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.