Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Is This So - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is This So (1923 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2010
NLers some time ago when i joined Nairaland there use to be so much fun and it gives you courage to carry on your life no matter matter what you are passing through. cry cry

Back in the days when have matured minds posting matured threads. cry cry

Now what we have here is bunch of illiterates posting trash just to get attention.

I thinks we need sanity here!!!

Please how do we sanitize our Nairaland [s]because i think its becoming as corrupt as Naija [/s] cry cry cry
Re: Why Is This So by queeneve: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2010
Maybe if you stop scammin and pretending then the threads won't be so illiterate,

However, I would suggest some writing courses before you even suggest someone to narrate a more age appropriate threads cool
Re: Why Is This So by Omolola1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2010
no comments
Re: Why Is This So by Spyker: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2010
undecided
Re: Why Is This So by ice234: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2010
sanitize urself first
Re: Why Is This So by Madukaele(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
u hv belittled d womanhood.
Re: Why Is This So by Faher(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2010
@OP: What makes you think you're matured?
Re: Why Is This So by MissyB1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2010
queeneve:

Maybe if you stop scammin and pretending then the threads won't be so illiterate,

However, I would suggest some writing courses before you even suggest someone to narrate a more age appropriate threads  cool
She's not a scammer [at least, not a proven one].
The muttonhead that created that thread apologized after he realised he's a confirmed
e-diot for making a claim he can't back up with solid evidence.

If I were Love.4Bug, I'D request his permanent ban from Earth, immediately. angry

@Love. 4Bug, I'm not sure You've seen this thread . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478181.0.html
Just thought I should give You the link. I guess You really hit some nerves when You created the ''Vegetable man'' thread.
Re: Why Is This So by papa190(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^
Missy B
190 thinks MOBO444 is the vegetable man Love.Bug talked about~

@post
Can u tell us who are some of this people changing the face of this nairaland
so i can immediately call the enviormental people FCDA to come and use dustbin trucks and pack them away from here~
gimme names~
Re: Why Is This So by femmy2010(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2010
The beauty of NL is d voice it gave to the hitherto voiceless people.
Re: Why Is This So by papa190(m): 11:50pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^
Na u know wetin u dey talk ( I never forget our EOD matter once i call,im comin straight 2 lag for inspection)
Re: Why Is This So by whiteroses(f): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2010
as long as seun is not complaining that we are wasting space capacity then why do you bother, its a pity but just ignore the loosers and focus on people and thread that matters, thats what i do
Re: Why Is This So by femmy2010(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2010
No problem and I remain expectant.
Re: Why Is This So by papa190(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2010
whiteroses:

as long as seun is not complaining that we are wasting space capacity then why do you bother, its a pity but just ignore the loosers and focus on people and thread that matters, thats what i do
angry angry@ miss doyin~
Re: Why Is This So by whiteroses(f): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2010
papa190:

angry angry@ miss doyin~

wetin i do oh!
Re: Why Is This So by papa190(m): 12:52am On Jul 14, 2010
^^
wetin u talk make me vex~ angry angry
Re: Why Is This So by Marhoski(m): 12:57am On Jul 14, 2010
^^ go jump inside river! angry
Re: Why Is This So by whiteroses(f): 1:02am On Jul 14, 2010
papa190:

^^
wetin u talk make me vex~ angry angry

grin they don unban you na so you dey rejoice anyhow, abeg nor vex yeh?
Re: Why Is This So by hatch: 1:05am On Jul 14, 2010
#topic
*Trying hard to comprehend*
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2010
WELL THANK U MISSY B FOR SHOWING ME THAT THREAD.

THE F.O.O.L WAS JUST TRYING TO KILL HIMSELF.

Missy B:

She's not a scammer [at least, not a proven one].
The muttonhead that created that thread apologized after he realised he's a confirmed
e-diot for making a claim he can't back up with solid evidence.

If I were Love.4Bug, I'D request his permanent ban from Earth, immediately. angry

@Love. 4Bug, I'm not sure You've seen this thread . . . https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-478181.0.html
Just thought I should give You the link. I guess You really hit some nerves when You created the ''Vegetable man'' thread.

ANY BODY THAT WISHES TO KNOW THE TRUTH SHOULD SEE ME ON FACE BOOK ( DESIRE LIZZY)
Re: Why Is This So by MOBO444(f): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2010
Why is what so, now everybody knows i apologised yesterday and why you still feeling bitter mrs so called LOVE BUG,maybe i should take back my apology and why is it Nigeria ladies can never change for the best, you sanitise yourself first.
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2010
MOBO444:

Why is what so, now everybody knows i apologised yesterday and why you still feeling bitter mrs so called LOVE BUG,maybe i should take back my apology and why is it Nigeria ladies can never change for the best, you sanitise yourself first.

YOU ARE A BIG F.O.O.L

how i wish i can see you so i can SPANK the hell out of you

MUMU!!! I JUST CHANGED MY PROFILE PIX

CHECK IF I'M STILL SCAMMING!!!
Re: Why Is This So by Marhoski(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2010
mobo u imbeci1e! angry
Re: Why Is This So by MOBO444(f): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2010
Marhoski:

mobo u imbeci1e! angry

@ Marhoski you a shame to all Men in the world, if you are looking for a way to have relationship with LOVE BUG dont add me in it ok,dont play the good guy to get LOVEBUG,ok.
Re: Why Is This So by MissyB1(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2010
MOBO444:

Will You shut your mouth? undecided
You still have the effrontery to plain about Naija girls? What silly confidence!
You ought to scram from any and every thread Love.4Bug posts in, as a result of compunction.
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2010
Missy B:

Will You shut your mouth? undecided
You still have the effrontery to plain about Naija girls? What silly confidence!
You ought to scram from any and every thread Love.4Bug posts in, as a result of compunction.

for his information kiss
Re: Why Is This So by Marhoski(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2010
@mobo u re so a retarded 1diot! angry
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2010
Marhoski:

@mobo u re so a retarded 1diot! angry

Tel him
Re: Why Is This So by mylove4him(f): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ everyone Please it is enough of the insult, we are no kids. @ MOBO444 do your network next time before u post. @ LOVE4BUG please forgive him you know all men are overgrown babies and due to the milk they are fed with everyday, their mentality is still that of a baby.
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2010
mylove4him:

@ everyone Please it is enough of the insult, we are no kids. @ MOBO444 do your network next time before u post. @ LOVE4BUG please forgive him you know all men are overgrown babies and due to the milk they are fed with everyday, their mentality is still that of a baby.

lwkmo grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
Missy B

how far na?
Re: Why Is This So by MissyB1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
I'm good! You aiight?

It's a bit sad that the other thread was locked. That Synthesis dude should thank Jaybee. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Million Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin: Did Anyone Attend?!?! / Nairaland Population Census 2015 / Photo: A Truck Tricycle Carry Sachets Water Capsized While Crossing Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.