Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Building Collapse In Itoku Market Abeokuta Killed 7people - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Building Collapse In Itoku Market Abeokuta Killed 7people (1816 Views)

Demise Of Jimoh Surname Unknown As A Result Of Building Collapse In Baba Alamo C / 33 People Collapse In The Street At The Same Time After Smoking Marijuana / A Mentally Unstable Woman On Abeokuta Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Collapse In Itoku Market Abeokuta Killed 7people by expertman(m): 10:43am On May 13, 2016
One of the ongoing Building construction in Abeokuta by the state government had just collapse to the foundation.

The building located to itoku market a 5 storey uncompleted building.

The building was constructed by state government handled by the Chinnese construction firm.

The state government demolished all shops and many building from shapon to Itoku as part of ongoing mission to Rebuild Ogun.

As at now 7 people have been brought out of the building dead including 3 old women.

The fire fighters,civil defence and NPF were here.

Nema is here too.

The crowd is much and police had fire some shot into the air to scare off the crowd.

Reports shows many were still trap under the building.

The building is meant for itoku markets traders as a replacement and compensation for their demolished shops.

Photos coming soon.

Please kindly disregard my grammatical errors as am not a blogger nor a reporter.

Thanks
Re: Building Collapse In Itoku Market Abeokuta Killed 7people by vicdom(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2016
cry pishure of the collapsed structure or I donbiliviti
Re: Building Collapse In Itoku Market Abeokuta Killed 7people by expertman(m): 10:55am On May 13, 2016
vicdom:
cry pishure of the collapsed structure or I donbiliviti

Pictures coming soon. Is very near my office. Though I can't take pictures now due to heavy security personnel and the shoot to the air by the stupid NPF.

Pics comming soon

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Born Daye Jack / How To Overcome The Storms Of Life / Montaigne Place Salary For An Outlet Manager.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.