Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Is This So - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is This So (1922 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This So by Faher(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
mylove4him:

@ everyone Please it is enough of the insult, we are no kids. @ MOBO444 do your network next time before u post. @ LOVE4BUG please forgive him you know all men are overgrown babies [/b]and due to the milk they are fed with everyday, [b]their mentality is still that of a baby.

I wonder what ladies are, foetus? tongue
Re: Why Is This So by kidsam: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2010
i see love4bug or whatever is very good at her game
Re: Why Is This So by snthesis(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
Missy B:

I'm good! You aiight?

It's a bit sad that the other thread was locked. That Synthesis dude should thank Jaybee. undecided
jaybee spared us from your missiles grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2010
kidsam:

i see love4bug or whatever is very good at her game

What game
Re: Why Is This So by MissyB1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
snthesis:

jaybee spared us from your missiles grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're a congenital Fool . . . .a plain kook.
I think I'm beginning to entertain You beyond necessary.

I said ''When You wrong someone . . . '', and You pounced on ma post like a cat on a rat, just to state that it's grammatically wrong.
I civilly told You why it's correct but because You're a dumbbell, You can't let down Your wee ego and accept it, neither can you even tell why You think it's wrong.

The use of emoticons will not cover Your ignorance.
Prove that statement ''When You wrong someone . . .'' grammatically wrong and earn yourself an iota of dignity. Otherwise, shut the Fùck up and let people with healthy minds talk. undecided

PS: That piece of IT poo of a certificate, forged from Idumota tech. will only get you around Idumota. Anuohia!!! angry
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2010
Missy B:

You're a congenital Fool . . . .a plain kook.
I think I'm beginning to entertain You beyond necessary.

I said ''When You wrong someone . . . '', and You pounced on ma post like a cat on a rat, just to state that it's grammatically wrong.
I civilly told You why it's correct but because You're a dumbbell, You can't let down Your wee ego and accept it, neither can you even tell why You think it's wrong.

The use of emoticons will not cover Your ignorance.
Prove that statement ''When You wrong someone . . .'' grammatically wrong and earn yourself an iota of dignity. Otherwise, shut the Fùck up and let people with healthy minds talk. undecided

PS: That piece of IT poo of a certificate, forged from Idumota tech. will only get you around Idumota. Anuohia!!! angry

Nne gwa ya okwu!!!
Re: Why Is This So by MissyB1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2010
Heheheh!!!
What does that mean? I don't understand Ibo.
Re: Why Is This So by snthesis(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
Missy B:

I said ''When You wrong someone . . . '',

omg not again shocked! haba embarassed! spare us all dis bomblast na! server go crash o grin!

in my original post- i tink i sed pardon my pedantic's but the appropriate word wud be "offend" i.e replace wrong wit offend, thats all baby!
take it easy na is it PMS blues? grin- tisnt evryone dat learnt english d way u did- d garagemissy b way shocked cheesy kiss kiss kiss.
Re: Why Is This So by MissyB1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
snthesis:

omg not again shocked! haba embarassed! spare us all dis bomblast na! server go crash o grin!

in my original post- i tink i sed pardon my pedantic's but the appropriate word wud be "offend" i.e replace wrong wit offend, thats all baby!
take it easy na is it PMS blues? grin- tisnt evryone dat learnt english d way u did- d garagemissy b way shocked cheesy kiss kiss kiss.

You should thank me for making You learn something new today.
Outside the Cyber-world, You'D have to pay to be taught. Olodo rapata!!!
Re: Why Is This So by snthesis(m): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2010
thank you teasCHeR- i will not wrong u again kiss kiss grin
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2010
snthesis:

thank you teasCHeR- i will not wrong u again kiss kiss grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is This So by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2010
Missy B:

Heheheh!!!
What does that mean? I don't understand Ibo.

will teach you later kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Lekki From Jibowu Main Park / Killed This Python In My Room! / Risesboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.