Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs (1505 Views)

Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by Ebullience(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari again on Friday met with three state governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress.

The President’s Personal Assistant on Ne Media, Bashir Ahmad, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @BashirAhmaad.

Ahmad listed the governors who met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja to include Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun) and Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara).

“President Muhammadu Buhari this afternoon, met with Governors of Kano, Ogun and Zamfara States at the Presidential Villa, Abuja,” he wrote.

Although the president’s aide did not disclose the purpose of the meeting, i5 is believed to be part of ongoing efforts to resolve the post-primaries crises that erupted in the ruling party in some states.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-meets-kano-zamfara-ogun-govs/

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by success1smyn(m): 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
the fear of atiku
don't quote me anyhow

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by ashacot: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Now you are working baba.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashacot:
Now you are working baba.

He's been running helter skelter since atiku emerged as his opponent.

I don't pity him at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by richidinho(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
His last meeting before vacating the dungeon for our Baba Atiku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by genternity(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
May Amadioha strike Buhari to Dead
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by WhyMoD: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
But they said they're not having sleeplessness night over Atiku..
Or does Bubu wanna get Atikulated also?

U never can tell

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by Akinwerndey: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Meeting in futility.... Daura FC must be relegated come 2019
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by AtikuSupportUK(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
The House is falling apart.

APC never saw this coming
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by bohevax: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by sunsewa16: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Medicine after death, next inec will bend rule to accommodate illegality, that's all they're good at.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by tesppidd: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC has failed, APC has failed, they won

-Edo
-Ondo
-Ekiti
-Osun

Even scored higher than PDP in Anambra

The level of wailing in 2019 would be unprecedented.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by sorom4: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pension thief Maina was declared wanted by the past government of Good luck Jonathan.

Maina came into Nigeria undetected by the security agencies at the airport, joined the civil service and was promoted by this government.

This happened under the watch of Mr Integrity, corruption fighting Buhari.

To add salt to the injury, Buahri's Minister of Justice and Attorney General with his permission went to court to block the investigation of that scandal after Premium Times exposed the scandal.

And you Buhari supporter has the audacity to call Atiku corrupt.

Look at yourself in the mirror and say after me" I know Im a hypocrite but I believe I can do better"

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by gdonj1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
unfulfilled campaign promises Muhammadu Buhari made in 2015.
1. I will reduce fuel price to #45 naira per liter
2. There will be free education @all level
3. I will pay 23 million Nigerians #5,000 monthly.
4. I will increase minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their service.
5. One free meal ( to include fruits) daily, for public primary schools pupils.
6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.
7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.
8. Three million jobs per year.
9. Stabilizing the naira
10. I will BAN all government officials from seeking medical care abroad.
11. I will make sure kerosene is 50 Naira per liter.
12. I will make sure 1 Naira per 1 US dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by eleojo23: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
SE = Atiku

SS = Atiku

Half North - Atiku

NC= Atiku

Half SW - Atiku

Buhari will not sleep throughout this election period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by deboysben(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ogun State gov ibukunle A had decamped to Accord party.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Meets Kano, Zamfara, Ogun Govs by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ebullience:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Muhammadu Buhari again on Friday met with three state governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress.

The President’s Personal Assistant on Ne Media, Bashir Ahmad, disclosed this on his Twitter handle, @BashirAhmaad.

Ahmad listed the governors who met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja to include Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun) and Abdulaziz Yari (Zamfara).

“President Muhammadu Buhari this afternoon, met with Governors of Kano, Ogun and Zamfara States at the Presidential Villa, Abuja,” he wrote.

Although the president’s aide did not disclose the purpose of the meeting, i5 is believed to be part of ongoing efforts to resolve the post-primaries crises that erupted in the ruling party in some states.

Details later…

https://punchng.com/just-in-buhari-meets-kano-zamfara-ogun-govs/

Losers. grin

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths

(1) (Reply)

Israel Government Replied Sen.aberibe / 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. / Italian Lady Insults Country’s Prime Minister Over Her Nigerian Lover. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.