Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. (1512 Views)

₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele / Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by amehjunior: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by SolutionMee: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2018
cheesy
Yes! But all thanks to American government.

1 Like

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by ImperialYoruba: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Yes! Im in Nigeria and while things are challenging at moment, its temporary. Im content and happy war against corruption is working.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by deboysben(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2018
No

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
grin

I was better off in 1998 before PDP came to loot our treasury dry. Now, with Buhari things are getting better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2018
deboysben:
No

I wish you what you wish Buhari
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by nameo: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Yes! Im in Nigeria and while things are challenging at moment, its temporary. Im content and happy war against corruption is working.

Lolz.... the above statement shows that you are actually not better but only wishing, abi na hoping, that you were

He has failed Bros. You gat to let that sink in. Dont fight it much

8 Likes

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by BafanaBafana: 11:35am On Nov 20, 2018
Big yes

1 Like

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by Bizmagnet: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Well, I thank God for the betterment.

Get a blog or website for your companies, businesses, schools NGOs at affordable price. Check my profile for my contacts.
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by lucy10(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2018
ImperialYoruba:
Please did I hear you say war against corruption or opposition, please don't come here and tell people how uninformed you are.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by Amumaigwe: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Specify how war against corruption is working please because I cannot feel it at all.

2 Likes

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by ngoziempress: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2018
Truth be told. Before 2015 Nigeria was not so good but it was getting better. But right now,Buhari brought it from good,to bad and finally to worse. I am tired of Buhari and his killings, looting and misplaced priorities. Atiku is the only way forward.

10 Likes

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by lucy10(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2018
Nigerians have experienced extreme hardship in this Buhari regime, we need to get Nigeria working again come 2019.

8 Likes

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by deboysben(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

I wish you what you wish Buhari
is he your father aboki
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2018
deboysben:
is he your father aboki

As the president of Nigeria, Yes he is

Dumb ass
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by deboysben(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:
grin

I was better off in 1998 before PDP came to loot our treasury dry. Now, with Buhari things are getting better.
without pdp legacy I don't think you will be using smart phone to type and say jagons against them.

Behave!

5 Likes

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by deboysben(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

As the president of Nigeria, Yes he is
Dumb ass
make Zahra catch you
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Nigerians have experienced extreme hardship in this Buhari regime, we need to get Nigeria working again come 2019.

Coming from the mouth of a kid.....not surprised

#teamnextlevel

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2018
deboysben:
without pdp legacy I don't think you will be using smart phone to type and say jagons against them.

Behave!

Mobile phone was the idea of Abacha's regime, I guess you were still a little baby then
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by lucy10(f): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

Coming from the mouth of a kid.....not surprised

#teamnextlevel
Please why was those project listed not achieved in this present regime, we are tired of failed promises and we want Nigeria working again with Atiku. The true looter is the man covering his real self with the name Mr Integrity.
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
deboysben:
make Zahra catch you

Swerve jare

#teamnextlevel

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
Please why was those project listed not achieved in this present regime, we are tired of failed promises and we want Nigeria working again with Atiku. The true looter is the man covering his real self with the name Mr Integrity.

Are you sure you are in Nigeria?

Use your google, he is delivering those projects already
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by deboysben(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

Swerve jare
#teamnextlevel
am yet to see those youth being employed

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by lucy10(f): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

Are you sure you are in Nigeria?

Use your google, he is delivering those projects already
With imported pictures from google, my dear gone are those days of deceit and failed promises.
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
deboysben:
am yet to see those youth being employed

You can't see them because you are not in Nigeria, maybe you are saotome and principe..

See some of them below

#teamnextlevel

Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by quickberry3(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
lucy10:
With imported pictures from google, my dear gone are those days of deceit and failed promises.

Lol, itakpe rail is working you can download the video on youtube.....atleast, video is more credible
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by ImperialYoruba: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
nameo:

Lolz.... the above statement shows that you are actually not better but only wishing, abi na hoping, that you were

He has failed Bros. You gat to let that sink in. Dont fight it much

OP asked you to comment about your perception of the state of the nation, and not your perception of my feedback.

Face front you hear. grin grin
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by deboysben(m): 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2018
quickberry3:

You can't see them because you are not in Nigeria, maybe you are saotome and principe..

See some of them below

#teamnextlevel
continue deceiving yourself
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
In Yoruba Idiom, the best tag for Atiku should be "Apa, Akotileta".
This guy sold NITEL. NAFCON, ELEME PETROLEUM, NICON INSURANCE, NICON HOTEL and ALSCON. The Otueke-drunkard sold NEPA. All these were sold PDP cronies. Now, the Akotileta is coming back again with the promise to sell off NNPC. Who is he going to sell it to? How is going to sell it? What successes have we recorded from sales of National properties in the past?
Hundred thousands of jobs were lost after they sold Nigeria Airway and NITEL until Buhari come to the rescue.
We do not want Akotileta.
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by nameo: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

OP asked you to comment about your perception of the state of the nation, and not your perception of my feedback.

Face front you hear. grin grin

Lolz grin

I hear you
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Let's assume Buhari wins his war of corruption, what is the guarantee that the next president will sustain it?
Re: 'are You Better Off Than Four Years Ago?'' Atiku Abubakar Asks Nigerians. by onubijoe(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
I can see that you guys are wicked saying the government of Buhari is good, what can you say about Benue state who are in pains caused by PMB herdsmen? what are you saying about Kogi state workers who are not been paid for one year now ,talked about Plateau state . what has Buhari done for Nigeria over three years ? all he can offer is hunger , hardship and sending herdsmen against farmers because of sentiment still God is watching

quickberry3:
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Leading In Some Results Announced In Polling Unit-conyob / In My Eyes, I Have Seen Powerful Men Crumble / I Dreamt Where Sanwo Olu Was Poisoned And he Died.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.