Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nollywood Actress, Precious Onah Escapes ‘Spiritual Attack’ Through Scorpion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Precious Onah Escapes ‘Spiritual Attack’ Through Scorpion (489 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Precious Onah Escapes ‘Spiritual Attack’ Through Scorpion by Edithfavourite: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nollywood actress, Precious Onah took to Instagram to share her testimony of escaping a ‘spiritual attack’ through a scorpion whose photo she shared.

According to Precious Onah, she found the scorpion dead without its head in her room. She added that her windows are always locked, and so can’t how the scorpion got into her room.

She wrote;

The word of God says that I shall trample upon serpents and scorpion and the angle of the Lord shall bear me up upon their wings less I dash my foot against a stone. U demon what ever pit of hell u r been sent from,where am seated is far above principalities and power.

I found this scorpion in my room already dead and dry with the head cut off.meanwhile my windows are always locked. I give glory to God Almighty, my Alpha and omega..

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nollywood-actress-precious-onah-escapes-spiritual-attack-through-scorpion/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nollywood Actress, Precious Onah Escapes ‘Spiritual Attack’ Through Scorpion by HungerBAD: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oh boy,
Re: Nollywood Actress, Precious Onah Escapes ‘Spiritual Attack’ Through Scorpion by chicoMX(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Aunty easy Jor

That's how one bird was busy pecking our window (alumaco), my aunt was like holy ghost fire! fire! chico goan bring my bag let me pour anointing oil on it before you kill it. Before I came, the bird had left.
I researched on why some birds hit windows and windshields, then I realized that some of them are drunk (after eating some kind berries) grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Precious Onah Escapes ‘Spiritual Attack’ Through Scorpion by ArchangeLucifer: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
1. The scorpion in that picture has no part of its head cut off as far as I'm concerned.

2. Secondly, scorpions are arachnids like spiders. They can survive in tiny holes or wall cracks for months. They feed on tiny insects and can stay in a house without ever coming out until during the wet season (which explains this).

It's sad that these are the type of actors & actresses that grace Nigerian movies - dimwits who know nothing asides sex & money.

Crying convincingly on set is the default method of detecting talent in a Nollywood actress. Yet their equally brain-dead fans keep rewarding & encouraging these pathetic retards and keep telling us they are "trying" & will soon "improve" if we patronize them.

A line we have been hearing since the early 2000s.

Now there is so much money in Nollywood but it seems the level of intellect in the industry has reduced drastically. Instead of seeking innovative movie ideas & storylines, all they churn out weekly is the same sex & money bullshit we are used to.

Meanwhile, Hollywood has Leonardo DiCaprio, Morgan Freeman, Tom Cruise, Anelina Jolie, Mel Gibson etc all science, environmental & humanitarian enthusiasts. Their movies educate you & force you to research new areas you never heard of.

I spit on Nigeria. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Months After Marriage: John Dumelo And His Wife Gifty Welcomes Baby Boy / IPOB: Kanu Reveals The Identity Of People Who Smuggled Him Out Of Nigeria (video / Kizz Daniel Ft. Davido One Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.