Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

5 Months After Marriage: John Dumelo And His Wife Gifty Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Months After Marriage: John Dumelo And His Wife Gifty Welcomes Baby Boy (485 Views)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Months After Marriage: John Dumelo And His Wife Gifty Welcomes Baby Boy by Faithola(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2018
Ghanaian actor John Dumelo and his beautiful wife Gifty have welcomed their son, John Jnr.
The actor who tied the knot on 12th May 2018, shared the exciting news on his Instagram page as he shared an adorable photo of him and his newborn whilst penning an emotional letter.

He wrote:

"John Jnr @johnd_jnr I’m glad you have finally arrived. It’s been months, weeks, days and hours of waiting…..You look just like we imagined. Infectious smile, bright eyes, curly hair and chocolate skin.

Before I get all emotional and write a whole book, lemme let you have these few words to guide you.
You can do anything you want and be whoever you want to be just like how my dad allowed me to explore….
Never give up. Always aspire to be better and do better than before.
Be a beacon of kindness and truth in this world.
Don’t have hate in your heart or carry grudges. It is not worth the time and effort it takes when there are so many things in this world to enjoy and love.

Do not let others influence who you choose to be, both as a person and in a career, because it is not their life to live, it is yours and it is the most beautiful thing.
Think outside the box JJ. Be a risk taker just like I am and don’t be afraid to fail. Failure gives you experience. Use that experience to conquer the world.
Let God be your best friend and let Him guide your steps.

Re: 5 Months After Marriage: John Dumelo And His Wife Gifty Welcomes Baby Boy by greaterlove001: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2018
Congratulations. The joy of fatherhood.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Times Cee-c Got Tongues Wagging With Her Fashion Game. / Tears Of Joy Flow As 2face’ Wife Annie And Babymama Pero Adeniyi Reconcile / Yemi Alade Replies Follower Who Accused Her Of Doing Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.