Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

She Rule Her World - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / She Rule Her World (440 Views)

Rule Your World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Rule Her World by tamzmaggie: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
The one thing that will help set you free.

If you are a lady in Nigeria that is Job hunting, then you have met a manager that is offering you a job in exchange for sex.

But if you are ready, you can change such experience right now.

I know you are wondering how at this point….

But hold on and continue reading.

What i just told you is 100% true.

Here is a story

So on 25th September to be precise, while surfing through instagram, i came across an image of a crying lady laying on a bed with pot belly man standing with just his brief on, looking like he could not wait to dive into the sad looking lady just like those of us that knows how to swim dives into the pool or a river.

So i thought i should click on the article, it was from an actress who took to her timeline to share one out of the many cruelty most Nigerian ladies face in this society.

She talked about how this men and their pot bellies will only offer you a job if they will get to have your body in exchange for it.

You will agree that the post of hers is the reality of many ladies when job hunting, you might have turned down a job with a good pay because of that one attempt of a potential boss wanting to take advantage of you or

you may have even resigned from your previous job because you could not get to subject yourself to such evil.

And guess what, this same thing keeps happening as job scarcity is on the increase.

It is as if the men involved take advantage of the fact that no one is making them pay for this crime.

It is actually pure psychology

Your desperation for the job makes it easy for you to be manipulated, because you become vulnerable and that makes you an easy target.

According to research this development is used as a method of intimidation and control of women.

But these ones isn’t even the sad part. The sad thing is research has shown that the development causes depression, psychological injuries to a large percentage of women around the world.

My guess is it is already happening to you, God forbid you get suicidal, but you need to do something about it now.

Here is the good news there is a way out.

Imagine what having access to an evergreen banging hot ideas that is certain to take you closer to becoming financial independent on daily basis will do for you.

Imagine being able to meet your needs and supporting your family this christmas period.

just like i did, if you go through straight out of the broke-lyn state you will definitely have an idea on how best to make the rest of the year count

You can dm me.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Power In Numbers. / 2019 Batch A Registration Error / Study In USA This September 2019 Intake, No GRE/SAT Required Visa Guaranteed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.