Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson (2050 Views)

Pictures And Videos As Buhari Shut Down Lagos(warning For Wailers) / Finally Buhari Presents His Certificate, Shames Wailers / President Buhari's Administration In Pictures, Wailers Stay Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by KanuIsCursed: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2019
Good morning to my patriotic fellow,as we move to re elect our amiable president Muhammad buhari,let's focus on slamming all this wawa Jews with bitter truth,let's continue bursting their lies of my sons don't own motor,I own one wrist watch and the rest of their lies,it seems PDP and their Zombie will stop at nothing to win election, but Thank our star we sane Nigerian are majority while the wawa Jews are in minority.
They can continue crying, wailing and gnashing their teeth,while we keep soaring higher,higher and moving to next level

4 + 4 =8 √ next level

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2019
It is I am back

Not

Am back

Why are most of Buhari supporters illiterates?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by KanuIsCursed: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
It is I am back

Not

Am back

Kill yaselfgrin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Foolishbuhari: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2019
Who even know you before when dem go take you serious? You no go concentrate on how to sell your garri abi you dey here dey play politics of hate hahaha

E go clear for una eyes ooo e go clear

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by MylezKayn(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2019
Ka creating thread ka zo kayi magana banza ko? Wawa banza shasha kawe. Ka je ka samu aikin yi

4 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by KanuIsCursed: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
Who even know you before when dem go take you serious? You no go concentrate on how to sell your garri abi you dey here dey play politics of hate hahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by dunkem21(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2019
Repeat after me..

I am back!
I am back
I'm back
I'm back..

Learn some lessons before you teach undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by KanuIsCursed: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2019
dunkem21:
Repeat after me..
I am back! I am back I'm back I'm back..
Learn some lessons before you teach undecided

kai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by gare(f): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2019
Pls if you no fit go school for day time try go night school, it is also recognized by our law, when you are back with your certificate, then you can come and teach your head lesson

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

Kill yaselfgrin

For correcting your grammatical blunder?

Reason why we haven't moved a step further in the past 3 years

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

When will you die?Haven't I told you to kill yourself?do the needful and stop disturbing me with your wawa rubbish,we're moving to next level and we don't need any distraction

Ok fam... but be careful, creating a thread like this is a sign of mental illness tho.

I wish you quick recovery.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Xander85: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

He's got an over bloated opinion of himself! I can't even remember seeing his moniker before, never mind noticing his absence! shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Foolishbuhari: 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
Xander85:

He's got an over bloated opinion of himself! I can't even remember seeing his moniker before, never mind noticing his absence! shocked

I concur Bro me too! I've never seen him neither have I ever noticed him before; well I guess he got what he was looking for...attention

Now let's leave him so his thread can die a painful death

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Bighead9: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
MylezKayn:
Ka creating thread ka zo kayi magana banza ko?
Wawa banza shasha kawe. Ka je ka samu aikin yi

Kai kuma, menene naka aciki?

@ Op, anything to support the re-election of Buhari, I'm in. grin

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by meccuno: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Xander85:

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by madmohamed(m): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
KanuIsCursed:
Good morning to my patriotic fellow,as we move to re elect our amiable president Muhammad buhari,let's focus on slamming all this wawa Jews with bitter truth,let's continue bursting their lies of my sons don't own motor,I own one wrist watch and the rest of their lies,it seems PDP and their Zombie will stop at nothing to win election, but Thank our star we sane Nigerian are majority while the wawa Jews are in minority.
They can continue crying, wailing and gnashing their teeth,while we keep soaring higher,higher and moving to next level

4 + 4 =8 √ next level
Moslem jihad. : grin

4 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by madmohamed(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

4 + 4 =8 √ next level
just look at your foul brain sorry 4 head

4 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Redhot111(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

4 + 4 =8 √ next level

Dem never pay your 30k? Why you no go shave na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
It is I am back

Not

Am back

Zombie are illiterates naturally

5 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Bizibi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hustler keep up the good work

3 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by celeiyke: 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu will kill u with heart attack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by obonujoker(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

When will you die?Haven't I told you to kill yourself?do the needful and stop disturbing me with your wawa rubbish,we're moving to next level and we don't need any distraction

Deomello... What happened to this monicker before??

2 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by bantudra: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:
It is I am back

Not

Am back

idiota...am is the short way....
Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:

idiota...am is the short way....

Another iti-akwu spotted.

I'm* is the short way...

Lol

5 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by bantudra: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

Another iti-akwu spotted.

I'm* is the short way...

Lol

efulefu....since when is english your language....??....dont mind your own language till it dies out....

what do you give a fvck how english is writing....??
Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by bantudra: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
KanuIsCursed:

4 + 4 =8 √ next level

welcome back....
Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:

efulefu....since when is english your language....??....dont mind your own language till it dies out....

what do you give a fvck how english is writing...??

English is written

Go school you no gree

7 Likes

Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by Balyz: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
gare:
Pls if you no fit go school for day time try go night school, it is also recognized by our law, when you are back with your certificate, then you can come and teach your head lesson
Your English is even worse than his
Re: Am Back To Teach Wailers Some Lesson by kalvoken(m): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

English is written

Go school you no gree

Walayi you are this guy's village person and you don catch am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc Leads In Kebbi (dailytrust) / Igbo Has Been Subjected To Humiliation, Persecution & Genocide - Fani Kayode / Asari Blows His Top Again...,,talks About Islam & Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.