Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Luka Modric Deserves To Win Ballon D’or - Eden Hazard - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luka Modric Deserves To Win Ballon D’or - Eden Hazard (283 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Luka Modric Deserves 2018 Ballon D'or - Chelsea Star Eden Hazard / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luka Modric Deserves To Win Ballon D’or - Eden Hazard by olamariamjonez(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Modric, 33, is most loved to break the Messi-Ronaldo duopoly following a year that highlighted another Champions League win with Real and a World Cup where he was casted a ballot best player and completed sprinter up with Croatia.

Blues forward Hazard has risen as an outside wagered after he followed up a solid World Cup of his own with a super hot begin to the season, hitting seven objectives and three aids eight amusements, yet demands that Modric merits the win.

"I don't believe I will win it. As I would see it, Modric merits it," he told a question and answer session.

" There are three to four players. I could state [Madrid and France protector Raphael] Varane on the grounds that he won a considerable measure as well. I could merit it as well, how about we not lie."

"Yet, genuinely, I surmise that Modric will win it. It will be a reward for his brilliant season in the Champions League and the last of the World Cup."

Modric is the most loved in the wake of winning the FIFA gong for the men's player of the year.

Ronaldo and Messi have ruled the honor since 2008 with five honors between them, yet a Modric triumph would end their decade-long control of the esteemed respect.

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/luka-modric-deserves-to-win-ballon-dor-eden-hazard/12/10/2018/

(1) (Reply)

What Can Chelsea Do To Retain Eden Hazard / Thierry Henry Appointed As Monaco New Manager / Sergio Ramos Is One Of The Best Of All Time - Eric Dier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.