Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar (63394 Views)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Ben Bruce Congratulates Peter Obi As Atiku's Running Mate / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar by Bar1941(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:
sad Instead of the igbos to vote for Buhari and get automatic presidency in 2023, they are rooting for Atiku because of Vice president and a fake promise of restructuring forgetting that Atiku is also a Fulani man that will always favor the Northern Oligarchs. How they trust the same Atiku to restructure a country the North so much benefit from with less contributions is beyond sane minds. Atiku has been chasing power for years and the igbos think he will weaken his presidency with restructuring and render himself powerless at the center with restructuring Right now they are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians all because of VP and restructuring. Just like they did in 2015, when Atiku looses, another miscreant will return from London and start screaming biafra or Death, Nigeria is a zoo and so on. I really pity those people and their kindergarten politics . They miscalculate in every election and blame Yoruba's for their misfortunes sad

Rightly said.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar by nurusystem(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2018
kodded:
so my Yorubas brothers are so stupid and shallow that they would vote for apc because PDP didn't choose a VP from their side?

for Atiku not picking from south west is another failure

Buhari has worn already... athiefculate vs Buhari in the north hausa love baba warrior return 2019...is only Ipob members that will vote Atiku

north 13 million votes for Baba
500 thousands votes for Atiku
,,so who is winning Baba
even south west
osibanjo 6million votes
Peter Obi 1million.. so you better wake up from your slumber.. Buhari 2019 will win.

....I thought that they are sophisticated
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar by almarthins(m): 5:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Temptee101:
If we need progress as a people and nation, we should throw away sentiments, emotions and regionalism and install competent people with track records, if not we should henceforth stop wining and complaining.

We now have an opportunity to make amends and atone for our sins and some condemned souls are already bringing tribalism into it. We don't have any other country to call ours.

Atiku/Obi is what Nigeria needs, we should stop disturbing God to help us because He has already done that by putting these men together

And what is atiku 's track record?
Apart from obi
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar by almarthins(m): 5:08am On Oct 13, 2018
hisgrace090:
Nigeria is about to shine again!

U beta get plan B before this country send you to your grave. Na d same story, because the people are the leader and the leader are the people. Them dey shout atikulate like say the guy holy, an established thief for that matter. He no deny that he is a thief. I have my doubts about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar by lastdon5: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
GoTV:
sad Instead of the igbos to vote for Buhari and get automatic presidency in 2023, they are rooting for Atiku because of Vice president and a fake promise of restructuring forgetting that Atiku is also a Fulani man that will always favor the Northern Oligarchs. How they trust the same Atiku to restructure a country the North so much benefit from with less contributions is beyond sane minds. Atiku has been chasing power for years and the igbos think he will weaken his presidency with restructuring and render himself powerless at the center with restructuring Right now they are more Nigerian than other patriotic Nigerians all because of VP and restructuring. Just like they did in 2015, when Atiku looses, another miscreant will return from London and start screaming biafra or Death, Nigeria is a zoo and so on. I really pity those people and their kindergarten politics . They miscalculate in every election and blame Yoruba's for their misfortunes sad

seriously this is the best quote you've ever said in this forum others are just hypocritical chanting of 'I'm a Christian ' nonsense you go about blabbing.

It may be true that Igbos may miscalculate in politics, haven't it occur to you that Igbos are more interested in good governance than actually been involved in intensive politicking?
The north that have govern this country for more than 35 years, have they fared better than the east? economically, socially and otherwise. definitely apart from them being the hot bed of looters.
The west also if truth be told has not fared better than Igbos .
what Igbos want is good governance... good opportunity for everyone to make their businesses work anywhere in Nigeria. funny enough if you check our spread in Nigeria you'll find out that we very very nationalistic.
There is no part or cranny in this country, you won't see an Igbo man doing his business successively.
We Igbos clamor for secession when we are being faced with non inclusiveness, unequal opportunities and wanton backwardness by egomaniac and clueless leaders.
The issue of Restructuring is a must for every region or state to sit up to its responsibility. it will help in defining what in business we call SWOT Analysis. Igbos have been about restructuring from time in momorial, Ojukwu negotiated restructuring with Gowon in Aburi in Ghana before the civil war.
please, dont mind my tone at the beginning, after penning this down I realized that neither you nor the western Yoruba nor the northern Hausa/Fulani youth is actually the problem of Nigeria. The problem is the Oligarchy as you rightly mentioned... praying that we could all come together in love and in unity.
Re: Dele Momodu Congratulates Peter Obi As The Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar by ofwest47(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
sorry for the I Before Others were the not the who said being a vice president is like being a toothless bull dog. Instead of supporting Buhari for 2019 for Richard Okorocha to take over comes 2023 they are now been camouflaged by giving them toothless bull dog position.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.