Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor (3031 Views)

I'm Under Pressure To Support Buhari - Umahi / Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Crocky23: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Zamfara State Governor, Abdulaziz Yari, on Friday said that he has been under intense pressure to defect from the All Progressives Congress (APC) with his supporters.

Yari, who is the Chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) spoke with State House correspondents after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja.

He also handed over the results of the primaries conducted in the state to the President after the Jumaat prayer.

He promised that despite the pressure from his people to dump the APC, he will remain with the party and fight against any injustice.

According to him, his supporters were aggrieved over the turn out of events following the party leadership’s refusal to acknowledge the primaries conducted last week in the state.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had also barred the APC from fielding any candidates for the 2019 poll in Zamfara for not conducting primary elections in the state.

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Crocky23: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
So who is left in APC?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by vanbonattel: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Another defection loading

5 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by izzou(m): 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

Why won't he? After messing the party there, you are now under pressure Abi? grin

The truth is if INEC upholds the decision of preventing APC from contesting, then Atiku has 35 states to worry about

Politicians are greedy people. They will gladly align with PDP and expect their share than wait 4 years for another shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by hucienda: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
ee no izzi to bi ruling party for Nigeria - not to talk of if d party na gang-up and marriage of strange bed fellows in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Racoon(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
So because your imposition of candidates including yourself & reign of impunity is not democratically allowed to prevail.Guess Abdulaziz Yari is aware INEC is not allowing the Zamfara APC to fill candidates for 2019

3 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by centoke30(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
he should better join the moving train

4 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by murphyibiam15(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
he's already atikulated....

4 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Monimatic(m): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oshiomole thank u for destroying APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by capatainrambo: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin. soon only the drug pusher and his agbero children will remain in Apc

3 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by WhyMoD: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
One by one dem don dey go
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Whether you leave or not, you'll leave the government house in 2019.. PDP all the way grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Tonymexes: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Succumb to the pressure and leave!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by bonechamberlain(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
if u are sensible, you don't need to be under pressure to leave such fraudulent party, with atiku/obi combo, you shouldn't be pressurized to leave. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by BeardedMeat(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
capatainrambo:
grin. soon only the drug pusher and his agbero children will remain in Apc
Ehn..abeg this drug pusher nor get name?

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oga just defect ,this is how you people start ..

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by capatainrambo: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
BeardedMeat:
Ehn..abeg this drug pusher nor get name?
his name us bola tinubu

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by thatigboman: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dont understand. Is d governor now the sole committee that conducted Zamfara governorship primaries? Is buhari now d sole leadership of APC?
How can a governorship aspirant of APC personally hand over his acclaimed results of the primaries he participated in to another aspirant, the presidential aspirant of the same party. So let buhari do what with d results?
The guys are d biggest clowns i have encountered.
There was no governorship primaries in zamfara, so says INEC and so it shall remain.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by bedspread: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
He has no choice now!

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by mycar: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let him stay where he is
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by BeardedMeat(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
capatainrambo:
his name us bola tinubu
udonminit grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oga Governor, you're not alone. Even Tinubu will be confused right now. Everyone knows he can't honestly work against Atiku and even Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by gen2briz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Idiot somebody, pressure ko press up ni...

Leave make them know those wey remain....

Nonsense
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by success1smyn(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
if that will send the dullard back to his village it is a welcome development.

if he leaves the party watch how they will tell us how valueless he is to their party.

1 Like

Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by GentleMoney: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I'm Under Pressure To Leave APC Says Governor by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Better dump the sinking ship and get ATIKULATED. cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Uzodimma Lists Items That Must Be Recovered From Okorocha / Fulani Using NIN To Fight Population Jihad In Nigeria —Mailafia / Yoruba People Will Move On After Sunday Igboho Is Imprisoned In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.