Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls (2122 Views)

Marine Spirit/spiritual Husband: Your Experience / Guys, Beware Of Demon-possessed Ladies Out There / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls by Exceldan: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Before now I've always doubted the possibility of such girls existing but a friend of mine resently share his strange experience with me about a girl he met at the market whom according to him was too beautiful to be ignored so he chased after her and he won't just give up to cut the long story short after all effort to woo her didn't work out he kept on following her meanwhile fortunate enough for him she kept on walking on after she was done buying things from the market. Later on while the evening was growing dark to his greatest surprise she entered a burial ground not up to 2km away from the market and that according to him was where she disappeared out of his sight with her first speech to him that this is my home. This encounter really gat me thinking is it really true that girls with strange spirits exist or its just a ploy to dissuade guys from chasing. Pls can any body attest to these.
Re: Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
They have goddess-like beauty with a body frame like it was carved with a golden, diamond encrusted chisel. They don't have to come from a riverine area. Once they are blessed with these features, and give up their bodies for money, the spirit will possess them. They then have to relocate to the coast (Lagos, Ogun, Edo, Ondo, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross-Rivers, Delta, and Rivers) to continue their new lifestyle.

We've all been there. In the clubs, bars, hotels, by the roadside, in the whorehouse. They're everywhere. Na only God dey help us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls by Exceldan: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Whats couse be the effects of having an affair with such girls?
Re: Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
The one I met, I was initiating seks. She struggled bitterly. Resisted me, for about two hours.

I spoke English, pidgin, French just to enter the place.

Still brick wall.

After like 2 hours on top bed with no response. I decided to take things by force.
As I kiss her neck, na so the woman start to speak another language.
She was twisting like a fish (Omo eh fear nearly cripple ME)
grin

The fear way enter my mind. But after spending so much money that day..

I zero my mind. Victor Uwaifo - says we should never run away.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience About Girls With Marine Spirit, Or Possessed/strange Girls by Ayt27(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2018
Damm!
I go just freeze.
No experiences here.

(1) (Reply)

If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve / Nospectco, Sefteg And The Rest Of Them / Rapture Visions From Buddy Baker (jan 17, 2011).additional Visions:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.