Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve (2119 Views)

Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / If God Knew Satan Will Rebel And Adam And Eve Will Sin, Why Did He Create Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by chinesedoll(f): 11:45pm On Jul 24, 2006
Guys if on the last day Our Lord God
gives us d opportunity to meet with dame and Eve
and also to do whatever we like with them what wld
be ur contribution.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by diddy4(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2006
ask eve what the hell she was thinking in her small brain giving adam dat apple. ask her why she no fit control her throat for ones abi she never chop apple before.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by eveseh(f): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2006
diddy

i wasnt thinking nuthing

it was da devil that fool me cry grin

srry grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Oracle(m): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2006
eveseh:

diddy

i wasnt thinking nuthing

it was da devil that fool me cry grin

srry grin
Devil fool you eh? ok

as for me i have one million questions to ask both of them and if God allows us to do anything we want then Eve go chop one slap
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by eveseh(f): 5:37am On Jul 25, 2006
@Oracle,kai how u want do me so na cry cry kiss tongue grin grin

pls ooo,not be only one slap many people go slap me,

abeg oo,

it was the devil grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by ZuluNation(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2006
I'll ask them if them be oyinbo or black Africans. All the pictures way I don see, Adam and Eve white.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by iice(f): 5:43am On Jul 25, 2006
Hmmmm i no get question for them, What about the opportunity 2 see the Garden of Eden? I'd love that!
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by ZuluNation(m): 5:45am On Jul 25, 2006
Just running around the garden naked
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by iice(f): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2006
Aside from that lol, i can run around ma house naked! lol, but u knw jst 2 knw what it's like there, how beautiful the place is, what were the creatures there? the plants and fruits there? I bet it will be sorta surreal there kindda like a fantasy(well thats ma imagination lol)
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by eveseh(f): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2006
Gosh,

i have many enemies ,i didnt know
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by ZuluNation(m): 5:50am On Jul 25, 2006
iice:

Aside from that lol, i can run around ma house naked! lol, but u knw jst 2 knw what it's like there, how beautiful the place is, what were the creatures there? the plants and fruits there? I bet it will be sorta surreal there kindda like a fantasy(well thats ma imagination lol)

To hell with all the creatures, and plants I just want to run around naked
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by iice(f): 5:51am On Jul 25, 2006
Hay!!! lol, come run 4 my backyard or better yet run around the desert naked where your @ tongue tongue grin grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by ZuluNation(m): 5:57am On Jul 25, 2006
I love a good run in the desert naked, you have to try it out with me some time sweetheart.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by iice(f): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2006
LOL sorry oh am allergic to strenious activities LMAO, but i cud ride a bike and watch u run tongue tongue
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by Oracle(m): 6:00am On Jul 25, 2006
eveseh:

@Oracle,kai how u want do me so na cry cry kiss tongue grin grin

please ooo,not be only one slap many people go slap me,

abeg oo,

it was the devil grin
lol
don't worry you're forgiven
ZuluNation:

Just running around the garden naked
you don't have to be naked, you can still wear designers since God himself is giving the second chance to enter the garden
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by diddy4(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2006
@eve
u sef they make me laugh.

@oracle
omo nobi one slap. she suppoz chop like 3 slaps. see the kin wahala wey her longer throat put us.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by ZuluNation(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2006
That's cool though just don't bring a camera. The last thing i need is my naked pic on NL.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by iice(f): 6:05am On Jul 25, 2006
Ahahaha, sure i go bring video cam instead lol
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by ZuluNation(m): 6:09am On Jul 25, 2006
Na wa for you iice watin you wan do with video with man prick lipsrsealed
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by iice(f): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2006
Lets say make we label am funniest home videos lol tongue
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by ZuluNation(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2006
I think FEAR FACTOR would be a better label for the thing way I dey carry b/w my legs. King Kong ain't got shitt on me. grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by iice(f): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2006
King Kong huh? Well Fear Factor will be the appropriate name then tongue tongue
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2006
ZuluNation:

I think FEAR FACTOR would be a better label for the thing way I dey carry b/w my legs. King Kong ain't got shitt on me. grin

Really? ;DWhere do you live huney? grin

Back to topic,if i were to meet with those 2,i would take would take Eve to one corner and ask her what her diet and keep fit routine is like because in all the pictures i have seen her in,her figure 8 no get part 2! grin
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by naijadiva2(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2006
i won't give time to talk to them, i just go give them both deity slaps.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by spikedcylinder: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2006
naija_diva:

i won't give time to talk to them, i just go give them both deity slaps.

You would do this without even hearing their side of the story?You are a pretty good christian you know. wink
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by naijadiva2(f): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2006
i know there side. matter fact, they have no side. they should have listened to God.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by spikedcylinder: 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2006
Who told you thats what really happened?Remember its a third party that wrote the Genesis story and nobody else was even there.How the hell did the Genesis writer know?
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by naijadiva2(f): 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2006
even though man wrote the bible, God told them what to write. so the bible is God's thought not mans.
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
Oh yea,i forgot.What----ever! tongue
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by naijadiva2(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
do you believe the bible?
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by spikedcylinder: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2006
No,do you?
Re: If The World Is Given An Opportunity To Meet Adam And Eve by naijadiva2(f): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2006
yes. and should too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can God Not Do? / Strictly For Davidylan, Todak, Noetic And No2atheism On Easter Celebration / Muslim Lady Healed By Jesus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.