Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 AM

Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate (48739 Views)

Umahi Predicts Tinubu Victory, Picks Obi As Second Favorite / Maduka Picks Obi Kenneth Ifeatu As His Running Mate (Pictures) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate by IbrahimDamola: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2018
senatordave1:

How come his candidate didnt win anambra polls.obiano and apga will gang up against h,he will struggle to win anambra.

You are the least literate zombie here, worse still is that you enjoy lying to yourself and finding a way to believe your own lies.
Re: Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate by madridsta007(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2018
omoelerin1:
What is UN statutes, please?

Sheer illiterate!

Lol.
If you know who I was, the word “sheer illiterate” would have been far from your fingers.

I have no more to say to you. Have a good morning.
Re: Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate by kayodekb: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2018
adsload:

You are senseless because Atiku's companies (PRIVATE) have the Highest employer of labour. He increased employment rate by 7%.

You will always remain senseless because Bigotry and stupidity have replaced your rationale

You will forever remain a fool because of all the companies Atiku has, you only foolishly criticize why his PRIVATE university should pay such amount for a standard education.

Your level of stupidity is amazing to me.

I could have overlooked your post, but I wont help you understand how meaningless it was if I did.

AS EXPECTED, AN IGNORANT FOOL WILL ALWAYS BEHAVE LIKE ONE... YOU NEED TO REASON WITH UR HEAD AND NOT UR ANUS
Re: Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate by kennedythacode: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Maccoy507:
I would have preferred Ngozi okonjo ideals but anyways they made a right choice of chosing from the south east, and not just southeast but anambra which is the power house for the east. This will automatically influence other easterners to vote.
I just hope the southwest will help put a stop to this blood sucking government.
A government that has made cows more valuable than human lives.
At least we will have a president that will sit among president from other English speaking countries and they will understand what he is saying.
God bless Nigeria

When osinbanjo was picked, no Yoruba said anything like he's From a particular south western state....peter obi is igbo.
Re: Jubilation In Anambra As Atiku Picks Obi As Running Mate by Obdk: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:
Imagine the combination of a well known successful businessman with a technocrat.

Atiku/Obi 2019 issa goal.

Mind you peter obi is more a successful businessman than technocrat...

Former Chairman: Fidelity Bank Plc.

· Former Chairman: Guardian Express Mortgage Bank, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Future Views Securities, Ltd.

· Former Chairman: Paymaster Nigeria Plc.

· Former Chairman: Next International (Nigeria) Ltd

· Former Director: Guardian Express Bank Plc.

· Former Director: Chams Nigeria Plc.

· Former Director: Emerging Capital Ltd

· Former Director: Card Centre Plc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Have Arrested Killers Of Ex-chief Of Defence Staff, Badeh – Police / President Tinubu Meets Oil Marketers Over Subsidy Removal / Boko Haram Kills 19 Fulani Herdsmen In Gunfight. Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.