Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate (4167 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Sirjamo: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
modath:

This is where i just laff at the ones that claim Yoruba people are all for good governance only as if we don't have the evidence staring us all in the face...

Everything wrong with naija, Atiku is a partaker....

He has stake in Mikano & he's going to improve the main problem beiseging the nation; POWER

His American school is populated by expats.

Atiku sold Nitel on behalf of Nigeria & bought it back using fake fronts.

Intel is milking the nation at different points.

Mumus can keep camping in my mentions but ko kan aiye, e go do dem like fiim, worse they cry rigging.. smiley
Las las, they will go back to shouting, Biafla Biafla, Leflendum Leflendum

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

They are nothing but few party politicians who Obi closed the tap against.
We are talking of millions of SouthEasteners here and not APGA party chieftains.
Keep talking nonsense.your eye go soon clear

6 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by WisdomFlakes: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Exactly! If Obi and Atiku don’t go begging Obiano and reach an agreement with him, PDP will win Anambra but it will be minimal

I have a feeling Obi will eventually do that, for exigency purpose. But Obiano being a strategist himself would be weighing his options because anything can happen after Atiku becomes president. But then again, Obiano will be winding up his second term so Obi may not really be his problem. Na the likes of Victor Umeh wey go dey wonder how to handle any agreement with Obi.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by TundeBricklayer: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by TundeBricklayer: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
globemoney:

Exactly! If Obi and Atiku don’t go begging Obiano and reach an agreement with him, PDP will win Anambra but it will be minimal
[/s]
Anambrians don't reason like you, I'm strong Gov Obiano supporter, we are very happy with Obi, go to APGA page stop writing rubbish, for once control yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Alphafeezay(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Keep talking nonsense.your eye go soon clear

My eyes don clear since, I was a Die hard Buharist, You the one talking nonsense here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
[s][/s]
Anambrians don't reason like you, I'm strong Gov Obiano supporter, we are very happy with Obi, go to APGA page stop writing rubbish, for once control yourself
Ok let Gov Obiano come out and endorse Atiku/Peter Obi publicly then after all APGA always supports PDP. Until that happens everything I said is 100% right! I’m not moved by silly emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by WisdomFlakes: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

They are nothing but few party politicians who Obi closed the tap against.
We are talking of millions of SouthEasteners here and not APGA party chieftains.

Don't be naive bro. Anambra is the most populated state in the entire SE and has the highest voter strength. It would be a sad shame if PDP fails to get a clear-cut and dominant win in Anambra, which is possible if the APGA people decide to mess Obi up because they actually can. But like I said, I think they will reach an understanding for exigency reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

My eyes don clear since, I was a Die hard Buharist, You the one talking nonsense here!!!
Ok I will never support Buhari in my life but if for any reasons Atiku fails to win, you can come back to this thread for the reasons or part of it

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fools go dey dia brown roof the discuss anambra politicszs

How many timea we don't tell una say..we igbos no dey play politics of hate..

So obiano uba brothers..oduah e.tc go leave obi go support buhari..

Wetin Buhari do for Dem..I ask wetiv APC don do for
Dem
Obiano is in his final lap and don't need buhari for any thing...buy has lot to gain from obi..his former oga.

With peter as vice.. the whole igboland don lap finish no space
Even his hayerz go come for meeting..
Like you guys are myopic to understand..

Our aha na nwanneya.. Or na isi mkpi no na akpa mpki..

They all have nothing to lose with Peter obi ..but everything to gain with obi as the vice..

So haterz pls find another thing to propagate with..
Maybe make una look towards okoroawusa..
Of which ndigbo as a whole no send..

Ship have set sailed..

Time to invest in Nigeria..to buy Nigeria and grow Nigeria..
Investors are queuing already..no chides.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

Don't be naive bro. Anambra is the most populated state in the entire SE and has the highest voter strength. It would be a sad shame if PDP fails to get a clear-cut and dominant win in Anambra, which is possible if the APGA people decide to mess Obi up because they actually can. But like I said, I think they will reach an understanding for exigency reasons.
nobody is messing anybody up..

Igbos no be Yorubas ..

Isi mkpi no na akpa mkpi..
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by loosecanon50(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:
100% right

Any news supporting buhari that is where we will see your comment. Just STFU!

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

I have a feeling Obi will eventually do that, for exigency purpose. But Obiano being a strategist himself would be weighing his options because anything can happen after Atiku becomes president. But then again, Obiano will be winding up his second term so Obi may not really be his problem. Na the likes of Victor Umeh wey go dey wonder how to handle any agreement with Obi.

Are you still bitter?

Go apga page on Facebook..maybe your brain go reset. .
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Another thing, APC May decide to dash Imo and Abia To APGA in exchange Lol..

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Ok I will never support Buhari in my life but if for any reasons Atiku fails to win, you can come back to this thread for the reasons or part of it

For this trash wey you write..

Belike say you don't know igbos..

Igwebuike..

State apga..
Federal PDP..

Anambra adigo mma..
Nigeria adigo mmna..

Everywhere mara mma.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:
Another thing, APC May decide to dash Imo and Abia To APGA in exchange Lol..

Your nonesense ain't selling..

Is even disgusting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by WisdomFlakes: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Herdsmen:

nobody is messing anybody up..

Igbos no be Yorubas ..

I don't exchange banters with criminal herdsmen. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by onuebonyi: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Stop this madness. Your problem is that you play a lot of blind politics. I am not an Obi man but this position is some to cheer about. Try to see beyond your nose for once.

[s]
globemoney:
The hysteria of Peter Obis emergence as Atiku’s VP will soon evaporate and Atiku will realize he has done a wrong calculation today!
Atiku needed a candidate that is very popular in the SE to get more votes in the SE and competed favorably with SW, Peter Obi is not that candidate!
First Peter Obi is not popular in the SE. Yes he has many people on his payroll making noise for him on social media.
In 2015 he was the DG of GEJ campaign in the SE and GEJ lost 2.5 million votes against his votes in 2011.
Peter Obi is hated by the iPOB guys for the role he played in the killing and dumping of dead bodies at Ezu River as Anambra governor, also for his shoot at sight order to Massob members as governor.
in fact when he went to campaign in onitsha in main market in 2017, he was chased out by the ipob guys in the market.

With the following points, it will be a miracle for Peter Obi to mobilize igbos to vote. There will be voter Apathy in the SE which will work in Buhari’s favor.

APGA will be campaigning massively for the presidential candidate in Anambra to avoid the case where people will vote for PDP presidential candidate and other PDP candidates remember the election is holding the same day!

Atiku with corruption tag should not have run with another candidate with corruption hanging on his his neck, in the coming weeks get ready for corruption cases of Peter Obi to hit the public space, many ignorant folks will be surprised.

In all these SW votes will still go to Osinbajo and with APC now making inroads into Akwa Ibom and Rivers, PDP will not get block votes there as usual.

I am still rooting for Atiku tho but I’ll be watching to see how this plays out!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

I don't exchange banters with criminal herdsmen. undecided

Infact APC is properly buried in the better south..

Okoroawusa now ..check he fit commit suicide
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by TundeBricklayer: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Ok let Gov Obiano come out and endorse Atiku/Peter Obi publicly then after all APGA always supports PDP. Until that happens everything I said is 100% right! I’m not moved by silly emotions.
You are very ignorant, last two weeks Atiku visited Anambra he came with Obi to government house on low key, before they went to Onitsha to see Obi of Onitsha, Anambarians will give Peter 99.9% of their votes and we will vote in mass with or without Gov Obiano, I'm Obiano's supporter, if he go against Peter, Anambaria will hate him, Obi is well respected among religious leaders in Anambra and southeast, just watch what will happen across churches in Anambra on Sunday, please stop hating, I love Obiano same with Obi. Be a true Anambra
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by OOA1979: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
I just heard of the new book ..... " A Fraudster and a perpetual Liar" the tale of 2019. ��������

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by CilicMarin: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:

You were never a buharist. No sane former Buharist will want a corrupt Atiku near Aso Rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

You are very ignorant, last two weeks Atiku visited Anambra he came with Obi to government house on low key, before they went to Onitsha to see Obi of Onitsha, Anambarians will give Peter 99.9% of their votes and we will vote in mass with or without Gov Obiano, I'm Obiano's supporter, if he go against Peter, Anambaria will hate him, Obi is well respected among religious leaders in Anambra and southeast, just watch what will happen across churches in Anambra on Sunday, please stop hating, I love Obiano same with Obi. Be a true Anambra
Ok believe whatever you want then. Nobody asked you to speak for us!

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Herdsmen:

Your nonesense ain't selling..

Is even disgusting..
I don’t entertain trolls

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

I don’t entertain trolls

E pain you die..

No time for greedy humans..and tribalist
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by CilicMarin: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Herdsmen:

Infact APC is properly buried in the better south..

Okoroawusa now ..check he fit commit suicide

Elections in the South East/SS with exception of Anambra(because of the separate date) are always written and votes allocated.

With the aid of the State apparatus, APC will dismantle PDP to a large extent.

The Governorship elections are of no interest to the APC.

But the Senatorial Elections with heavyweights under the APC in the South East....It will rigging galour.

Go and mark it , Buhari will not get less than 40% of the Vote cast in the South East.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Herdsmen:

E pain you die..

No time for greedy humans..and tribalist
Ok
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Herdsmen: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Elections in the South East/SS with exception of Anambra(because of the separate date) are always written and votes allocated.

With the aid of the State apparatus, APC will dismantle PDP to a large extent.

The Governorship elections are of no interest to the APC.

But the Senatorial Elections with heavyweights under the APC in the South East....It will rigging galour.

Go and mark it , Buhari will not get less than 40% of the Vote cast in the South East.

You just don't understand what happened today

Obi is Atiku's vice..

Automatically anything APC or anything is death..
Apga will be holding forth at state level..

PDP at federal..

Everything APC planned is over..

It has never happened before in this republic..is the first we igbo they handle this position neat.

Even Joe igbokwe will tell you better..

Is over..
Maybe you check Southwest..

Jubilation everywhere..both in imo government house..is celebration.

Maybe you make your contacts.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Eberechi24(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Who made you mouthpiece of the ndi-anambra? Ndi-anambra know what they want. they don't attach sentiments to politics. Surely we will vote for Atiku/Peter massively in southeast. We have mind of our own! we don't need godfathers to make our choice.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by SternProphet: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Alphafeezay:
South East is having a shot at presidency and you think they won't vote Obi?....

Atiku Obi is a sure game!!!
Buhari will come and raise 3 Igno leaders hands during campaign and introduce them as three people he will back for Presidency in 2023. What then?
You guys don't know politics. You all think one way.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Eberechi24:

Who made you mouthpiece of the ndi-anambra? Ndi-anambra know what they want. they don't attach sentiments to politics. Surely we will vote for Atiku/Peter massively in southeast. We have mind of our own! we don't need godfathers to make our choice.
You are very foolish.. after asking me who made me the mouthpiece of ndi Anambra you went on to speak for ndi Anambra I guess as the mouthpiece of ndi Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Eberechi24(f): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
WisdomFlakes:

You understand that there is different between igbo politics and Yoruba's. ApGA has no say here, it is insignificant in this issue. APGA can never mess peter up cause peter is loved in Anambra even not the most cherished past leader. Stick your godfather politics in west.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 States With The Most Easygoing Citizens In Nigeria / Exposed!!! Why Wike Attacked Oyigbo People / See The Small Child That Revalidated His APC Membership in Kano (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.