Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate (4168 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Lot13(m): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:

So we should abandon our son coz of southeast?
Abi oo!
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Do you need tissue for your bucket of tears? You never cry wella useless zombie..

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Eberechi24(f): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

You are very foolish.. after asking me who made me the mouthpiece of ndi Anambra you went on to speak for ndi Anambra I guess as the mouthpiece of ndi Anambra?
am part of ndi Anambra and I know Anambra politics very well, you are speaking based on assumptions and you know absolute nothing about Anambra.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by mightyhazell: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
sarrki:

So we should abandon our son coz of southeast?
so it hasn't been about nationalism /pstriotism all these while afterall,..but sectionalism n greed. lol
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Eberechi24:

am part of ndi Anambra and I know Anambra politics very well, you are speaking based on assumptions and you know absolute nothing about Anambra.
You don’t know zilch about Anambra so shut up. Tell us the position of APGA and Obiano on PDP. Why do you think APGA fielded a presidential candidate? Everything I stated above is 100% facts, I don’t subscribe to emotions and sentiments

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Eberechi24(f): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

You don’t know zilch about Anambra so shut up. Tell us the position of APGA and Obiano on PDP. Why do you think APGA fielded a presidential candidate? Everything I stated above is 100% facts, I don’t subscribe to emotions and sentiments

STFU! APGA IS INSIGNIFICANT in this issue. we are not talking about Governorship, House of Representatives, or Senate election. Obiano even as a serving Governor can NEVER determine Peter Obi's fate. APGA is a party not peoples mind. even if APGA nominate a Presidential candidate is not gonna anything. Igbo politics is different from Yoruba. Godfatherism has no place in Igbo politics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Eberechi24(f): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
mightyhazell:
so it hasn't been about nationalism /pstriotism all these while afterall,..but sectionalism n greed. lol
Wonder why they are tagged Snitches?
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Eberechi24:

STFU! APGA IS INSIGNIFICANT in this issue. we are not talking about Governorship, House of Representatives, or Senate election. Obiano even as a serving Governor can NEVER determine Peter Obi's fate. APGA is a party not peoples mind. even if APGA nominate a Presidential candidate is not gonna anything. Igbo politics is different from Yoruba. Godfatherism has no place in Igbo politics.
Lol and you were here huffing and puffing about knowing Anambra politics.. excuse me jare. Watch as politics unfolds

2 Likes

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
shut up
you are an idiot for trying to bring Obi down. idiotic fool
3 words! Go and die!

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Eberechi24(f): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:

Lol and you were here huffing and puffing about knowing Anambra politics.. excuse me jare. Watch as politics unfolds
Bla bla bla. Stick to politics of west where godfathers rule.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by jesmond3945: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
This shows that Nigeria is not ready to progress. You cannot progress with tribalism and religion dictating who you vote to rule you. Look at America, they rose above what the media fed them and voted who will move the country forward and what is the result progress. Until we leave hate and vote for merit we cannot progress.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Omololu001: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
onuebonyi:

Stop this madness. Your problem is that you play a lot of blind politics. I am not an Obi man but this position is some to cheer about. Try to see beyond your nose for once.

[s][/s]
Fulani slave.

1 Like

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Eberechi24:

Bla bla bla. Stick to politics of west where godfathers rule.
We shall see.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by candygist: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
TimmyA:
After the election the winner will be announced

No be lie
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by EasternActivist: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even APGA faithfuls are not left out of the celebration.

Everyone is atikulating

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by candygist: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ipob yoots like Peter Obi....

No mention Nigerians again...aboki , dey , North no Sabi Peter Obi.

Adewale for West Knows only Osinbajo.. grin

Uduak for akwa ibom know buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by ATEAMS: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
DEBUHARIZED
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
globemoney:
The hysteria of Peter Obis emergence as Atiku’s VP will soon evaporate and Atiku will realize he has done a wrong calculation today!
Atiku needed a candidate that is very popular in the SE to get more votes in the SE and competed favorably with SW, Peter Obi is not that candidate!
First Peter Obi is not popular in the SE. Yes he has many people on his payroll making noise for him on social media.
In 2015 he was the DG of GEJ campaign in the SE and GEJ lost 2.5 million votes against his votes in 2011.
Peter Obi is hated by the iPOB guys for the role he played in the killing and dumping of dead bodies at Ezu River as Anambra governor, also for his shoot at sight order to Massob members as governor.
in fact when he went to campaign in onitsha in main market in 2017, he was chased out by the ipob guys in the market.

With the following points, it will be a miracle for Peter Obi to mobilize igbos to vote. There will be voter Apathy in the SE which will work in Buhari’s favor.

APGA will be campaigning massively for the presidential candidate in Anambra to avoid the case where people will vote for PDP presidential candidate and other PDP candidates remember the election is holding the same day!

Atiku with corruption tag should not have run with another candidate with corruption hanging on his his neck, in the coming weeks get ready for corruption cases of Peter Obi to hit the public space, many ignorant folks will be surprised.

In all these SW votes will still go to Osinbajo and with APC now making inroads into Akwa Ibom and Rivers, PDP will not get block votes there as usual.

I am still rooting for Atiku tho but I’ll be watching to see how this plays out!
How popular was Osinbajo, how popular was Namadi Sambo, how popular was Jonathsn before Yaradua picked him?
Your assertion is therefore not relevant.
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by Banmeallday: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Amitez:

How popular was Osinbajo, how popular was Namadi Sambo, how popular was Jonathsn before Yaradua picked him?
Your assertion is therefore not relevant.

For Jona and Osinbanjo, the Fulani lords of Nigeria could have picked a cow to be VP (the same thing ATiku is doing now) and it didnt matter if they were popular or not.

The OP is actually saying what will happen, and that is, Buhari/Osinbanjo will win the stupid election that people like you may be excited to participate in.

Even the entire SE will not vote for Atiku you know.

If Zik and Ojukwu could not win and become President, why many Igbo are now so happy is mind boggling.

And just for the record, Buhari and Atiku are buddies and work for the same team, that is why and how they arraigned the 2003 election/selection and are at it again in 2019, all to derail agitations for real African nations to emerge by getting fools to freely participate and then give Obi a “You tried” chieftancy title....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by kitaatita: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Obiano will rather work with Buhari than Peter Obi.... grin grin

Thank God we no dey do election for South East and South East.....Na result writings ...

PDP is no longer in power. Security agencies won't allow the type of ex-gratia votes GEJ received the last time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by yuvisan: 12:52am On Oct 13, 2018
BUHARI / OSINBAJO THE FORMIDABLE UBBEATABLE TEAM.

OSINBAJO IS NOT THE KIND OF V.P. THAT PLOTS TO USURP HIS NO ONE’s POSITION as SOME HAVE DONE.

FORMIDABLE STRENGTH AND SUPPORT FOR BUHARI RARELY TO BE FOUND IN ANY OTHER NIGERIAN.

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY IN CHRIST JESUS COMPLEMENT AND COMPLETE YOUR EFFORTS

EFFORTS WHICH MANY ARE OUT TO SABOTAGE, WITHOUT SUCCESS,
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by afamaustin(m): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Not true
Re: Atiku May Have Helped Buhari Win With Peter Obi As Running Mate by globemoney: 8:45am On Oct 13, 2018
So it seems the “wiseman” Peter Obi staged his VP announcement by Atiku, leaked it to the press and has now forced Atiku to announce his as VP while consultations were even still ongoing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Fought Isaac Adaka Boro After The Declaration Of Niger Delta Republic / Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / ESN Engage In A Firefight With Fulani Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.