Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

Broken Water - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Broken Water (261 Views)

THE FISHERMAN'S Tale(love Finds Broken) / The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Broken Water by YorubaEmir: 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello nairalanders . I'm Chris. I'm an Electrical Engineer and it's my first attempt of writing ... I mean apart from writing computer programs grin I have always loved literature and happened to be the only science student that offered literature in class back then in secondary school.

Below is just an intro to a paragraph or two... Not even a complete chapter. I'll call it an intro ... Just flexing my writing skills grin

Enjoy

He dug his left fore finger in his nostrils - a habit his wife loathed.He explored his nose thoughtfully while shaking his crossed legs harmonically like a ticking clock . His nake d belly heaved softly in resonance with his breathing , as if counting his breath. His soft, robust belly was his 5 year old son's favorite toy. He would fo ndle it, beat it like a drum or he would bury his young lips deep in the mountain of the soft flesh, then blow hard against it until both lips and belly produced a reverberating sound - the semblance of a loud fart. He would giggle, his young, innocent face beaming with excitement as he toyed with his father's belly .

Pa Williams pulled out his finger from his nostril. He examined it. His exploration was rewarded with a large mucus dangling at the tip of his finger.Using his thumb and index finger, He rolled the mucus into a ball, like the size of an okra seed and flicked his finger violently to get rid of the sticky secretion which stuck stubbornly on his finger . He needn't worry about his wife sneaking on him while he indulged in his precious hobby as his wife was hundreds of miles away ,tending to their daughter who was delivered of a bouncing baby - a ceremony the Igbo tribe called Omugo. He hated to admit it but he missed his wife , Nneoma.

Nneoma was betrothed to Williams when ........

To be continued grin

(1) (Reply)

Finding Happiness - Episode 8 / If You Need A Writer / Western Classic Story Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.