Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket (2017 Views)

South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Ndigbo Settle For Atiku/Obi Ticket / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Brothers,
It is not about time to gloat over anything ie if Atiku wins even. Per adventure Atiku wins, let's take it cool and understand that Nigeria is for all.
Though being Igbo, I would have preferred the ATIKU/ADESHINA ticket as I'm still reserved about Igbos being in the corridors of power for now as Nigerians from the two major tribes dont trust us and may misunderstand our every move there just like they did with GEJ even when he isn't Igbo and even blaming everything on Igbos.
Whatever, may GOD's will be done.
I thank GOD for the person of Obi whom I trust will work last for Igbos like he worked last for Agulu his hometown during his term as ANAMABRA STATE GOVERNOR; he isn't a partisan or nepotistic.
However, my fellow Igbos must Taunt no one even most of you might argue we received same treatment in 2015 but if you guys tow same path, history will only remember you as worst than the initiators like it happened in 1966.
Igbos, leave vengeance; it's same thing that brought Nigeria here as found in Buhari's character: he refused to be the father of all and remained vengeful to those he thought kept him from winning elections and those who never supported him. He kept this in mind all these years?.........
Back to Obi: we Igbos must urge Obi to work for the Yorubas, Hausas, Binis, Igbira, Ikwere, Bachamas, etc before we Igbos or moreso equally. And this is what leadership is for sure.
To be succint enough, IGBOS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ONLINE TRIBAL WARS though provocations may abound
#My2Cents

6 Likes

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by EazyMoh(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lol!
Las Las I will vote for Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku/Obi victory in ya dream. Only the underage voters(12 years old) from the north is enough to match the vote of entire east. Igbo must be prepared to suffer more when Buhari enter the second time. Atiku will be flogged.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by CilicMarin: 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin grin

After 2 days now, reality will set in.

Atiku will finally be a Biafran President Las Las .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by baliyubla: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anybody that comes to this forum to say Atiku made a mistake with his VP choice and claims to be Igbo, is nothing but an Afonja in reality.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
The points you made are valid and they have been in my mind. I don't even think Obi will be moved by emotions to support only Igbo affairs. He is a business man and his boss too. So I think this is a great opportunity for all tribes in Nigeria to come together and make a choice that will bring some growth to Nigeria. In the coming months the job will be to bring the coalition together to have a common front.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Naijaguy12345(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin

Atiku is finally be a Biafran President.
It will be shocking if Atiku get 30 percent vote.

4 Likes

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by future001: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nicely articulated. I feel very ashamed on the level of insensitivity and unguarded comments on this forum. This govt has failed. We must give a new set a chance and push them away if they fail also. Failure is failure irrespective of the tribe. All of us are sinking together.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Atiku/Obi victory in ya dream. Only the underage voters(12 years old) from the north is enough to match the vote of entire east. Igbo must be prepared to suffer more when Buhari enter the second time. Atiku will be flogged.
Bros, one truth about all this is that the Igbos ain't the worst suffering in this administration cos whether they are in politics or not isn't a biggie cos most have long time given up on Nigerian politics.
A bag of rice and beans isn't costlier in Enugu than in Ondo. No.
I'd even prefer PMB to finish off so I see how he will fix these things. It's just 4years, not eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin
Please let's rub minds and not jests
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
grin grin
Please let's rub minds and not jests

1 Like

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
baliyubla:
Anybody that comes to this forum to say Atiku made a mistake with his VP choice and claims to be Igbo, is nothing but an Afonja in reality.
Mods, please take down this pics and comment from this post of mine.
Bros, I'm not here for this gibberish but to reason good
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Herdsmen: 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
An afon will always find. Way of playing mind games..

You dey online dey see daily insults dished and served by Yorubas to igbos since the beginning of this administration..you no talk anything..

Even for your thread dey posters above making mockery of dia loses ..you still no talk..yet you claim igbo..

And still want the mod to take down pictures you feel no go well with you.

Yet you allow other to comment with the ND you call it discussing with baised mind.

Niw I ask?

What kind of human are you and what I this thread meant to achieve?

The guy was right next you know..b cause you're not igbo and will never be one..

It pains you that you r people are about going into political wilderness..now you're looking for unity..where you guys sow hatred envy and jealousy..

Now show me a single thread you wrote on when the Dullard did divide the country on 94/5 ..
Or where you wrote when the some Yorubas qua abusing igbos over ipob.

Now you're scared that incoming government might serve you still soup..

Igbos int player hterz ..so we don't need your stupid advise..
Shove I down your asshole and keep it dia..
LL igbos want is equity. Fairness and that's what an average igbo wannt ..

So op f you and whatever you represent..

Talk to your fellow yoeuber spreading hate LL over..

It's over for Dem dey cant stop the heat..

This calls for celebration for all igbos..
Even ipob..
We re getting the chance tht you guys abused for years ..and with Atiku the country I on the right path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by SarkinYarki: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
I would have also preferred the Atiku Adesina ticket but since this is the way God wants it Atikulation must continue and I support the Atiku ObI ticket

1 Like

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Alariiwo: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
You can't advise them..

After pushing Atiku to his defeat, they'll run back to Buhari and be licking ass anyhow for crumbs..

Or they go back to their silly biafra rhetorics. They are so predictable.

3 Likes

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by murphyibiam15(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:
Brothers,
It is not about time to gloat over anything ie if Atiku wins even. Per adventure Atiku wins, let's take it cool and understand that Nigeria is for all.
Though being Igbo, I would have preferred the ATIKU/ADESHINA ticket as I'm still reserved about Igbos being in the corridors of power for now as Nigerians from the two major tribes dont trust us and may misunderstand our every move there just like they did with GEJ even when he isn't Igbo and even blaming everything on Igbos.
I thank GOD for the person of Obi whom I trust will work last for Igbos like he worked last for Agulu his hometown during his term as ANAMABRA STATE GOVERNOR; he isn't a partisan or nepotistic.
However, my fellow Igbos must Taunt no one even most of you might argue we received same treatment in 2015 but if you guys tow same path, history will only remember you as worst than the initiators like it happened in 1966.
Igbos, leave vengeance; it's same thing that brought Nigeria here as found in Buhari's character: he refused to be the father of all and remained vengeful to those he thought kept him from winning elections and those who never supported him. He kept this in mind all these years?.........
Back to Obi: we Igbos must urge Obi to work for the Yorubas, Hausas, Binis, Igbira, Ikwere, Bachamas, etc before we Igbos or moreso equally. And this is what leadership is for sure.
To be succint enough, IGBOS PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ONLINE TRIBAL WARS though provocations may abound
#My2Cents
you are not Igbo ...be proud of ur afonja route...peter obi is just a VP and not president to be.. get it into ur head...besides charity begins at home...

4 Likes

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by homebase(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
If truly Atiku has picked Peter Obi from southeast as his VP, then the APC led FG may use it against them. How?

The FG may relax the security in the SE and SS during elections to allow IPOB carry out no vote threat which will lead to low voters turn out against PDP.
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Balyz: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Bro not even the entire north sef, but just the votes from Kano, Kaduna and Katsina alone will neutralise that of the entire SE and SS

3 Likes

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Omololu001: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Herdsmen:

You dey online dey see daily insults dished and served by Yorubas to igbos since the beginning of this administration..you no talk anything..

Even for your thread dey posters above making mockery of dia loses ..you still no talk..yet you claim igbo..

Yet you allow other to comment with the ND you call it discussing with baised mind.

Niw I ask?

The guy was right next you know..b cause you're not igbo and will never be one..

It pains you that you r people are about going into political wilderness..now you're looking for unity..where you guys sow hatred envy and jealousy..

Now show me a single thread you wrote on when the Dullard did divide the country on 94/5 ..

Even ipob..
We re getting the chance tht you guys abused for years ..and with Atiku the country I on the right path.
see the way this Igbo boy they campaign for a Fulani Muslim grin

Yeebos are hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:
Brothers,
#My2Cents
Omo Afonja just shut the fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Herdsmen:

Niw I ask?

Even ipob..
Go check my previous posts on this forum, I'm 100% Igbo and you can ask anything and I'll prove it to you.
BTW, you didn't see me attack the other two guys too? That pic was too extreme, tribally.
It's not about us the Igbos but as a nation. If the cycle of each tribe playing the winner takes it all in every fight, it means Naija will keep boiling.
Ain't you tired of all these bickerings and fights?
The energy wasted in typing anti-Yoruba, anti-Hausa or anti-Igbo rants cannever make anyone better
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
CASTOSVILLA:
Omo Afonja just shut the fvck up!
Bros, how does this simple appeal for peace make me a Yoruba man?
Let's be intellectual enough.
You guys attacking me are the fakes, real Igbos are of liberal minds and will sit under the moon each dawn reasoning together; can't we do so here?
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:

Bros, how does this simple appeal for peace make me a Yoruba man?
Let's be intellectual enough.
You guys attacking me are the fake Igbos are of liberal minds and will sit under the moon each dawn reasoning together; can't we do so here?
See, better Atikulate your Obi next time you want to post anything. Atikulate well o, now go back and rewrite your post and desist from mentioning any Afonja name ever again.

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by murphyibiam15(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:

Go check my previous posts on this forum, I'm 100% Igbo and you can ask anything and I'll prove it to you.
BTW, you didn't see me attack the other two guys too? That pic was too extreme, tribally.
It's not about us the Igbos but as a nation. If the cycle of each tribe playing the winner takes it all in every fight, it means Naija will keep boiling.
Ain't you tired of all these bickerings and fights?
The energy wasted in typing anti-Yoruba, anti-Hausa or anti-Igbo rants cannever make anyone better
kee ebe isi.. kee afa obodo gi?
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Banmeallday: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:
Brothers,
#My2Cents

I’m hoping you are not Igbo and trying to disguise as one....But after the Atiku erection of many Igbo, I wont be surprised that you indeed are Nwaafor...

Anyway if you are Igbo, then with your statement you should be told that you and Igbo like you simply dont have what it takes to Rule anybody. No wonder there is South South and those with Igbo names claiming to not be Igbo...the Chinedus and Ifeanyis

God this god that, and Igbo to work with everyone abi?

You folks learnt nothing about Nigerian politics and Reality of dealing with hostile people and access to resources.

Well, it is your father and mother, along with Nnamdi Azikiwe that did not properly train you in the art of war, and as a result you have reasoned and become a slave..

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
murphyibiam15:
kee ebe isi.. kee afa obodo gi?
Umunna: Umudibaya Ngalaba Obodo: Umueze Obodo: Uga LGA: Aguata
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Banmeallday:

I’m hoping you are not Igbo and trying to disguise as one....But after the Atiku erection of many Igbo, I wont be surprised that you indeed are Nwaafor...

Anyway if you are Igbo, then with your statement you should be told that you and Igbo like you simply dont have what it takes to Rule anybody. No wonder there is South South and those with Igbo names claiming to not be Igbo...the Chinedus and Ifeanyis

God this god that, and Igbo to work with everyone abi?

You folks learnt nothing about Nigerian politics and Reality of dealing with hostile people and access to resources.

Well, it is your father and mother, along with Nnamdi Azikiwe that did not properly train you in the art of war, and as a result you have reasoned and become a slave..

Congrats
Bros, hostility can NEVER win over hostility but hostility with peace intent will.
Let's see history a bit.
* Hitler was being outrightly hostile and it landed Germany where, post-WWII?
* Europeans were extremely hostile to Germans after the war even the polish-germans were driven away by their polish brothers, what's happening now? The Germany they all hated is now the bedrock of European economy.
*The US after their forceful independence from those Brits, never returned outright hostility to the Brits, if not Hitler would have won over the world and US will lack many science know-hows they have today.
Bros, I can drive more into your head of how outright hostility fails; it's also why terrorism is being fueled today; first an unarmed man protesting for something is killed causing his followers to go bizarre

1 Like

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by paramakina202: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:

Back to Obi: we Igbos must urge Obi to work for the Yorubas, Hausas, Binis, Igbira, Ikwere, Bachamas, etc before we Igbos or moreso equally.

Take a look at the wicked advise you are giving to us and you still claim to be Igbo,why didn't you tell Buhari to work for everyone?
Of course PDP will be fair to every region unlike wicked and vindictive APC.
Your advice to Peter Obi to work for every other Nigerian before Igbos have exposed your biased intentions.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Banmeallday: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:

Bros, hostility can NEVER win over hostility but hostility with peace intent will.
Let's see history a bit.
* Hitler was being outrightly hostile and it landed Germany where, post-WWII?
* Europeans were extremely hostile to Germans after the war even the polish-germans were driven away by their polish brothers, what's happening now? The Germany they all hated is now the bedrock of European economy.
*The US after their forceful independence from those Brits, never returned outright hostility to the Brits, if not Hitler would have won over the world and US will lack many science know-hows they have today.
Bros, I can drive more into your head of how outright hostility fails; it's also why terrorism is being fueled today; first an unarmed man protesting for something is killed causing his followers to go bizarre

IS that the best you have? You are talking about nations that even at those times had colonized the likes of you and told you that, well, you were, are, and will forever be a Nigger as in the name Nigeria

Germany had an outstanding record of opposing outside powers since Roman times, and actually became too greedy to overrun Europe as well as wasteful bailouts of Mussolini’s Italian armies. They were the happening nation then and were in part trying to drive out decadence that Jews then were doing (and still are with Porn and hip hop ownership).

Of course propaganda will always show a villain for the mumu people to hate and reject, who usually are nothing more than nationalist trying to rid their country of corrupt bankers.

Not only was West Germany a strong nation, but the economy of East Germany was till date better than Nigeria, and the Germans in the East NEVER forgot their greatness nor who they were as a people, unlike Igbo who are happy to remain slaves.

In short, not only are the Europeans very hostile to people like YOU, they have trained people like you to embrace peace and in fact embrace their children who have good schools, roads, economy, dance clubs while you suffer in a ZOO.. If you like go to the Sports thread and see how your people are having erections over EPL and Oyibo soccer players. It’s a shame

Dayum
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
paramakina202:

Take a look at the wicked advise you are giving to us and you still claim to be Igbo,why didn't you tell Buhari to work for everyone?
Of course PDP will be fair to every region unlike wicked and vindictive APC.
Your advice to Peter Obi to work for every other Nigerian before Igbos have exposed your biased intentions.
If you are a typical Igbo man whom grew up in a typical Igbo family and village, answer this question:
During sharing activities in the house, how is it done?
Is it not the "sharer" who takes last?
That's how leadership in Igboland works, "OTHERS BEFORE ME" but the kinda politics Buhari & most Nigerians play has ripped most of us off this great attribute
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by paramakina202: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Cherez:

If you are a typical Igbo man whom grew up in a typical Igbo family and village, answer this question:
During sharing activities in the house, how is it done?
Is it not the "sharer" who takes last?
That's how leadership in Igboland works, "OTHERS BEFORE ME" but the kinda politics Buhari & most Nigerians play has ripped most of us off this great attribute

Preach that to Buhari because I am very sure PDP will be fair to each region.
Re: Advise To Igbos On The Atiku/obi Ticket by Cherez: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Banmeallday:

IS that the best you have? You are talking about nations that even at those times had colonized the likes of you and told you that, well, you were, are, and will forever be a Nigger as in the name Nigeria

Germany had an outstanding record of opposing outside powers since Roman times, and actually became too greedy to overrun Europe as well as wasteful bailouts of Mussolini’s Italian armies. They were the happening nation then and were in part trying to drive out decadence that Jews then were doing (and still are with Porn and hip hop ownership).

Of course propaganda will always show a villain for the mumu people to hate and reject, who usually are nothing more than nationalist trying to rid their country of corrupt bankers.

Not only was West Germany a strong nation, but the economy of East Germany was till date better than Nigeria, and the Germans in the East NEVER forgot their greatness nor who they were as a people, unlike Igbo who are happy to remain slaves.

In short, not only are the Europeans very hostile to people like YOU, they have trained people like you to embrace peace and in fact embrace their children who have good schools, roads, economy, dance clubs while you suffer in a ZOO.. If you like go to the Sports thread and see how your people are having erections over EPL and Oyibo soccer players. It’s a shame

Dayum
My brother,
I don't understand how a peaceful suit depicts weakness. Gone are the days when violence makes you strong but intellect does. Do you expect Igbos to keep fighting other Nigerians? To what end?
Shebi, during the NGA civil war, all other Nigerians joined the Hausas against the Igbos now you people want same Igbos to remain the scapegoats when fights start, abi.
Where are you from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Stopped From Campaigning For Buhari And Nsima Ekere In Methodist Church / What Is Your Take Of This APC Campaign Poster Spotted In Kwara State? / Buhari Has Won???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.