Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,086 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country (1542 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Ibb Is Sick and admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by KnowAll(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
[size=14pt]Just because Messers Babangida's son is not fit to run for Chairmanship of a LG let alone Governor of his state, after the poor lad has being spoilt rotten by his father's billion does not give IBB the right to insult the sons of the down and trodden who have learnt the hard craft of how to make a few bob in the midst of the penury he(IBB) has reduced the Nigerian populace to.

Any Kid who can irk a living under such dire and unfreindly enviroment would surely be able to run Nigeria very well from her vast reserve of oil and gas revenue.

IBB has had his chance and next time he feels like having a potshot at the youths he should turn his anger and frustration at his spoilt brat of a son. Did he not splash $1 MILLION Dollar during this Nigerian Richy Rich's wedding a few years back, the spoilt brat after having a field day with his new wife, got bored and took another wife less than 18 months after marrying the first wife.

IBB should go and tame that dog b4 he marries his 6th wife instead of abusing the sensibility of hard working Nigerian Youths.[/size]
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
I can assure you that IBB will not steal, there is absolutely no reason for it. He is ready and very focused. Getting things right in Nigeria is very personal to this man, and he's ready to do whatever it takes to get it right this time around.

As we speak, I know (infact, very close to) more than 10 political candidates in Nigeria who look sincere, knowledgeable and promising to you folks, but to the inner circle, they have absolutely nothing to offer. Their main objective is to be elected and steal as much as possible.
But yet to you guys, IBB is the greatest and only enemy in Nigeria. It is very sad and laughable indeed that most of you know nothing about this country or politics in Nigeria, but so quick to voice your baseless opinions.
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2010
If you truly understand Nigeria or our backward system, you will understand why the bigget fish who has too much to lose if things are not done the right way must be elected in order to get this country off the floor.
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by Charlesook(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Big B1, I like you so much cos you remain the biggest fool of our time, Don't even think IBB will come back as he did as a military and start doing whatever he likes. We now practicing Democracy where RULE OF LAW (constitution) is practiced. IBB now is a forgotten issue as far as Nigeria is concern. YOU AND YOUR IBB ARE THE BIGGEST FOOLS OF THE CENTURY!
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
Allow IBB to use his muscle, his extremely power followers, unbreakable connections, his enormous wisdom, his very wide experience and his magnificent strategies to lift this country back to the top.

I can guarantee you that anything else will be nothing, but a complete waste of time.
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Big B1, I like you so much cos you remain the biggest fool of our time,

I'm confident that you'll change your mind very very soon; MARK IT DOWN
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by Charlesook(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2010
Big B1:

I'm confident that you'll change your mind very very soon; MARK IT DOWN
Is you that will soon change your mouth, Nigerian youths have come of age to be used as most of them do. I must assure you that IBB will be doomed this time and I pity you cos you will be affected as well, We all know that people who campaign for IBB are only the thieves who think IBB will make way for them to go about stealing and robbing. I pity you MUMU!
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2010
I pity you MUMU!
You will fall in-love with me very soon.
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2010
IBB's campaign materials/products will be revealed very soon (I think next week).
Let us join hands as Nigerians, let us work together as one, let us embrace wisdom/experience, let us give real leadership a chance.

May God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by bawomolo(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2010
After all, were the youth not those who participated in the IBB regime as Military administrators and ministers and touched the world?

stop it stanley
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2010
ok fine. . . .let's leave sentiment out of it.he has been there before for 8 years,what did he achieve and what difference is he going to make if he's given another opportunity

The key is: He's older and wiser.
He will stop all the untouchable invisible obstacles that continue to degrade this country, he'll check all the governors and local govt officials, he'll re-implement all his promising policies and immediately disable any policies that is not working, he'll revise/enforce our very weak constitutions, he'll upgrade the standard of our education and medical system, he'll immediately disable greedy generator and diesel dealers/contractors and stabilize power supply, and finally he'll attract more investors to invest in Nigeria

It sounds very simple, but an ordinary president (Goodluck) can not get all these things done effectively and efficiently
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by Scream(m): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Big B1,
Why are doing this to yourself? It is obvious that you have started eating with the devil sorry the Evil Genius. Maybe you think that this your opportunity to get your hands on the pie being eaten by those that have 'balls'. Hope you will not lose your balls at the end. Goodluck
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2010
@Scream:

May be I need to scream this into your block ears: I benefit nothing from supporting IBB.
IBB is simply the answer to all our problems in Nigeria today. And I also believe it is completely acceptable to publicly support any political candidate.
Instead of wasting your time with Big B1, why not start saying something positive about your desire candidate?

A bi you no get one?
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by oderemo(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2010
BIG B1 IS KASSIM AFEGBUA.
DAMN AT LAST , WE CAN UNMASKED THE FACELESS.
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by rasputinn(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2010
EXCERCISE IN FUTILITY
People should just help themselves to some of the $12 billion Gulf war windfall,this criminal of monumental proportions stole and dump him so he can easily die of heart break
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
So IBB wants to run, no doubt get some wins along the way grin what THE Bleep are you lot going to do about it ehhh grin
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by Sauron1: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
Big B1:

The key is: He's older and wiser.
He will stop all the untouchable invisible obstacles that continue to degrade this country, he'll check all the governors and local govt officials, he'll re-implement all his promising policies and immediately disable any policies that is not working, he'll revise/enforce our very weak constitutions, he'll upgrade the standard of our education and medical system, he'll immediately disable greedy generator and diesel dealers/contractors and stabilize power supply, and finally he'll attract more investors to invest in Nigeria

It sounds very simple, but an ordinary president (Goodluck) can not get all these things done effectively and efficiently

I share your sentiment. . . . .

IBB is Nigeria's best bet if Nigerians want positive changes in that country.
He's been there, done that. He will not be afraid to crush all em sabotages in Agbada that Yaradua was scared to deal with.
IBB for President. . . . . . People like Donald Duke, Buba Marwa are all upright but they would lose their balls when faced with critical decisions.
Re: Ibb Is Still The Only Aspirant That Can Solve The Problems O F This Country by BigB11(m): 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2010
IBB's intention is simply to Return, Correct, Educate, Empower, and Relinquish the power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Regional Democracy The Way Forward For Nigeria? / Egyptian Muslims Standing Up For Egyptian Coptic Christians / My Ordeal In The Hands Of Rochas Thugs(austyn Madu, Editor, Nigerian Horn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.