Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Gas Leakage At Omoku In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Leakage At Omoku In Rivers State (244 Views)

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents / NNPC Allays Fears On Ikeja Gas Leakage, Depressurizes Pipeline / Massive Gas Leakage In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gas Leakage At Omoku In Rivers State by ellovee(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
My good people of Omoku, it is with utmost sense of patriotism that I want to drag your attention to this issue.
It is over a week today as we continue to inhale polluted air resulting from gas leakage from NLNG gas pipeline, and no one seems to be concerned about it.
I thought the essence of leadership is for the protection of citizens right and welfare, but to us in Omoku, it seems different.
Hence I use this medium to call on the leadership of Omoku at all level (LGA Executives, CDC, Council of Chief, Youths, Govt Representative, etc), Ministry of Environment at both State and Federal level, to rise up against this deliberate attempt by FG, NLNG and NAOC to have us erased from the surface of the earth.
It have become obvious that the federal govt cherishes our oil and gas more than our life, that is why they have allowed the gas leakage to continue in order to achieve their daily target, undermining the health implications of the leakage to the residents of Omoku and its environ, and the associated environmental hazard.
I equally want to enjoin our media practitioners, online gladiators and laurel, to please bring this issue to the attention of relevant govt agencies, to save the life of the people of Omoku.

(1) (Reply)

Women Empowerment, Tool For Economic Development / Why Abia State Vigilantee Collecting 1k / Restoration Group Commends APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.