Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (49945 Views)

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Receives Highest Chieftaincy Title, Attracts Massive Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Baroba(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ategberoson:
where are those ranting Igbo land don't do godfatherism?

you will learn on the hard way after 2019 because I can't wait for the Biafra or I die talk, it ease my angriness so fast grin

some people will cry 2019 cheesy

what is this clown yapping about, go and Google what Godfather ism is and come back..

If not for the corrupt practices of APC you think Nwosu would be declared winner..

The real battle in Imo will be next year, I will pull up this thread to remind Tinubu slaves like you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by creatorsverse(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by KosyJerry(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Politics in Nigeria is quite funny... Self imposition of APC primaries winner while court said otherwise is an insult to democracy and Nigeria as a whole. Rochas is a vulture

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Banmeallday: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
kingkakaone:
Okorocha doesn't care about reason.

Power corrupt, absolute power corrupt absolutely.

The people, especially Igbo that are for elections deserve it. Look at the madness...

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by lawrex: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
why is it that Buhari and his family member (APC) doesn't like to obey court order.. judiciary has been ridicule..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Bundaweber: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
something wey I think say guy man. download from internet

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by MossLuv: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rityonyi:
INEC now go against court orders...
Who should we blame now? Rochas, Oshimole or Buhar i
My sister, this country tired me I swear.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
amaniro:

BY...... Won by a landslide.

You're claims aren't true by the way.
His Inlaw Shall Lose "In Waterslide".Just Being Naughty

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by akanbiaa(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
HMMM
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Leopantro: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hope Uzodimna has also obtained his own INEC certificate.
who's certificate do we believe?

https://www.nairaland.com/4785547/drama-imo-apc-hope-uzodinma

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by SoNature(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
LANDLORD72:
Okorocha is afraid of going to jail Don’t worry pdp will win Imo state so get ready because your corruption files will be open

It's better APC continues in Imo State than that useless and corrupt Imo PDP members
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Brugo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Family affair. Everyone has a right to be voted for, however this is imposition and it will be resisted at the polls. Rochas is setting himself up for a debilitating defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
The guy looking like someone that's being cohersed to do against his wish.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Leopantro: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Opyz:
The guy looking like someone that's being cohersed to do against his wish.

i thought i was the only one that noticed it.
he looks like a small boy that daddy is doing all the work for.
in fact the guys standing next to him look more mature and intimidating compared to him.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by able20(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
rahazaqa:
This Okorocha of a person is a strong someone, very strong.
He is an evil Tyrant not strong.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Leopantro:

i thought i was the only one that noticed it.
he looks like a small boy that daddy is doing all the work for.
in fact the guys standing next to him look more mature and intimidating compared to him.
Exactly my thought too! He's definitely not in tadem with what he's being asked to do.
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by JamesTPhillips: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by AJ01(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
kaorama:
He will be Governor of Imo River and not Imo State
see how they are standing like He goats without shame

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by mandax: 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari and his INEC are big jokes.

Okorocha for Third Term in Imo state through his son-in-law?

Unless every Imo citizen is mowed down by Buhari army.
Anyway, this is a form reported to be given to Okorocha and son-in-law, no Certificate of guber candidacy.
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by wisgo419: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Can you show a copy of the court order you speak about?
Rityonyi:
INEC now go against court orders...

Who should we blame now? Rochas, Oshimole or Buhar i
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by henchamb(m): 12:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Olodos everywhere.
The young man appealed the judgement. Status quo remains untill he exhausts his legal chances
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by ufuosman(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2018
APC will never win imo state
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by themanderon: 12:36am On Oct 13, 2018
These useless APC demons want to set the country ablaze because of their selfish desires but they will fail. Just like pharaoh and his minions God will drawn them in the red sea. Imagine this madness? People even in your party don't want your choice but you go ahead to even disobey court orders now? These guys are truly insane really.
This goes to show that Buhari might not be willing to conduct a free and fair election.... but the hammer of God is coming.
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:47am On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:
Okorocha will still win Imo State for his in law.

Noise making online has never won election for anybody.

Okorocha was hated by the ipob yoots more than this in 2015, yet he won in a landslide..

I was of the opinion that okorocha never won the election, it was nullified.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by bluecircle470: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2018
Smily202:
Court orders are no longer obeyed in Nigeria. Thats the situation Daura man has turned THE court of lawshocked shocked

Nah today? Our senate president sef obey court order? Abegi mk anybody do Wetin him like joor
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by SoNature(m): 12:58am On Oct 13, 2018
Baroba:

what is this clown yapping about, go and Google what Godfather ism is and come back..

If not for the corrupt practices of APC you think Nwosu would be declared winner..

The real battle in Imo will be next year, I will pull up this thread to remind Tinubu slaves like you.

Stop bragging, mister

You are probably not from Imo State

Who will Imo people be dying to defend his vote?

Mtcheeww
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Billygee2u: 1:26am On Oct 13, 2018
kaorama:
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by wideawaken01: 1:39am On Oct 13, 2018
Alliance with Power and Corruption - APC
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by Ndipe(m): 2:26am On Oct 13, 2018
kaorama:

Very funny.
Re: Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic by lonelydora: 3:02am On Oct 13, 2018
kaorama:

So help us God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: What Ngige told me after Obiano was declared winner of the election / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Obaseki’s Edo Victory: Tinubu Failed To Learn From History - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.