Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,460 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka (29081 Views)

Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by ORIENTATION101: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
somebody should collect osita chidoka phone now. the guy is just scoring own goals

4 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by arsenalLUVA: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
reyscrub:
And five years to design the foundation of such project ok.

Idiot people of APC kingdom

The person who did it to you is dead.

4 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by gurnam: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

shut up and tell Nigerians one thing Buhari has achieved.

Even if I splashed it across your face, you wouldn’t be able to see as you are patently and eternally blind grin

11 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by Odingo1: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
jideflows:
Meaning BUBU needs to come for second tenure to complete his project now.. No need to wait for the next 5yrs for Atiku to start performing ... Lol

Atiku have a new plan, restructuring is the way
Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by homebase(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
If truly Atiku has picked Peter Obi from southeast as his VP, then the APC led FG may use it against them. How?

The FG may relax the security in the SE and SS during elections to allow IPOB carry out no vote threat which will lead to low voters turn out against PDP.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by rozayx5(m): 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tundeobama:
Atiku can't even win Adamawa his state where Apc controls his local government.
Olufemi Atoyebi , Eniola Akinkuotu and Adelani
Adepegba , Abuja
The North-West geopolitical zone has the highest
number of registered voters in the country with a
total of 18 , 505, 984 voters , according to statistics
obtained by The PUNCH from the Independent
National Electoral Commission .
The South -West zone, which comprises Ekiti , Lagos ,
Ondo , Ogun , Osun and Oyo states , comes second
with a total number of 14, 626 , 800 registered voters ,
while the South -East which has the lowest number of
states has 8 , 293, 093 registered voters .

Bmc cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Copy paste

4 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by ORIENTATION101: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Osita why?
own goal is a goal.

Osika ti gba penalty lo throwing gben gben gben

13 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by Odingo1: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
somebody should collect osita chidoka phone now.
the guy is just scoring own goals

He is not scoring own goal but that shows the need for restructuring which Atiku is for.
Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by obyback: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
mazimee:
Osita will make a good minister of works
With his empty head

2 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by gurnam: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Odingo1:

Show me any link to any speech in the 16 years of PDP that Atiku mentioned the word Restructuring!

You are expecting a Fulani man to come and restructure Nigeria for you by taking away all his privileges in SS away from him and giving it to indigenous people of SS?

It’s either you are disingenuously naive or patently mischievous

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by ORIENTATION101: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
reyscrub:

osita chidoka is former minister under goodluck jonathan .now he is in thw campaign team of atiku

3 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by Splasshhh(f): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by candygist: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Okay

Okay what ? Abi atikulation Don finish for your keypad ?

1 Like

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by ORIENTATION101: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Odingo1:

He is not scoring own goal but that shows the need for restructuring which Atiku is for.
go to twitter and cure your ignorance.
Tolu ogunlesi is schooling your hero now

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by candygist: 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
opeyehmmy:
I jst detest all these twitter stuffs... Let's make it happen in reality. In a real life scenario and let d masses have a feel of it.

If it was the other way round you will love it abi
Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by gurnam: 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
It has be clearly demonstrated today that Osita Chidoka is a very useless empty loud mouth.

No wonder he was more interested in changing plate number design every year to milk motorists in Nigeria without contributing any strategic developmental plan for FRSC

Osita is an idiot

10 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by Idrismusty97(m): 9:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
reyscrub:

Mumu you know who be Osita and the whole rapè case currently ongoing in Twitter right now? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by gurnam: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
go to twitter and cure your ignorance.
Tolu ogunlesi is schooling your hero now

You can’t see such a dullard on twitter grin

4 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
candygist:

Okay what ? Abi atikulation Don finish for your keypad ?

Kindly show or remind me of any where I've mentioned Atikulation from my posts.

Even though I can see 2019 presidential race will be so interesting.
Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by candygist: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
homebase:
If truly Atiku has picked Peter Obi from southeast as his VP, then the APC led FG may use it against them. How?

The FG may relax the security in the SE and SS during elections to allow IPOB carry out no vote threat which will lead to low voters turn out against PDP.

You and your party are yet to Loos and you are already looking for excuse .lol

4 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by candygist: 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
obyback:
With his empty head

And fine looks . Fine man way no get sense lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by Idrismusty97(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Home goal issa goal, Issa goal, Issa goal issa goal.
Wo this issa goaaaaallll...Issa goal.

2 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by candygist: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

Kindly show or remind me of any where I've mentioned Atikulation from my posts.

Even though I can see 2019 presidential race will be so interesting.

No vex. I thought you are a member of the fraudulent articulated kids

1 Like

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by apolonius(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
gurnam:

Show me any link to any speech in the 16 years of PDP that Atiku mentioned the word Restructuring!

You are expecting a Fulani man to come and restructure Nigeria for you by taking away all his privileges in SS away from him and giving it to indigenous people of SS?

It’s either you are disingenuously naive or patently mischievous

Don’t mind the dumb guys. The north will stone Atiku over the restructuring gambit and deservingly reject him. I expect APC to draw him out to sing it more to the hearing of the core Hausa-Fulanis.

10 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Tundeobama:
Atiku can't even win Adamawa his state where Apc controls his local government.
Olufemi Atoyebi , Eniola Akinkuotu and Adelani
Adepegba , Abuja
The North-West geopolitical zone has the highest
number of registered voters in the country with a
total of 18 , 505, 984 voters , according to statistics
obtained by The PUNCH from the Independent
National Electoral Commission .
The South -West zone, which comprises Ekiti , Lagos ,
Ondo , Ogun , Osun and Oyo states , comes second
with a total number of 14, 626 , 800 registered voters ,
while the South -East which has the lowest number of
states has 8 , 293, 093 registered voters .
stip disturbing us with numbers of all these dead voters.

After everything, total number of votes will not exceed 10 million.

3 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by elninowaxzy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Good Job BRO not everybody likes to hear the truth ,some are very clueless.. Hope all of u supporti
ng atiku as ur voters card.don't want to hear any complain when my vibrant buhari emerge the winner comes 2019

5 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Odingo1:

Atiku have a new plan for Nigeria, you guys are living in the past.

Nigeria need restructuring to move forward, Atiku is the man.
I for no talk o, but I want to let u know that Atiku will not restructure Nigeria.

No man can restructure Nigeria alone.
It can only be possible if the past confab reports displace the Constitution and u know that those senators and representatives members won't agree.

2 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by CyberWolf: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Idiots like this are what ruined Jonathan, they should stop taking abeg angry .. I never liked this Chidioka right from time. Thought he decamped to UPP during Anambra Guber election, when did he came back?

3 Likes

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by IMASTEX: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
And it will take less than a minute to steal billions of dollars. Less than a month to build hotels in foreign land, acquire choice properties all over the world, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by Odingo1: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
apolonius:

Don’t mind the dumb guys. The north will stone Atiku over the restructuring gambit and deservingly reject him. I expect APC to draw him out to sing it more to the hearing of the core Hausa-Fulanis.

You guys don't like Nigeria and very naive about situation of things in Nigeria, you think that core Hausa-fulanis don't know that Nigeria will disintegrate without restructuring in nearby future.
Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by crazygod(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
elninowaxzy:
Good Job BRO not everybody likes to hear the truth ,some are very clueless.. Hope all of u supporti
ng atiku as ur voters card.don't want to hear any complain when my vibrant buhari emerge the winner comes 2019

grin grin grin @ 'vibrant'
Dude u ain't current. His new [/i]guy name[i] is LIFELESS
Re: First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka by jideflows(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Odingo1:

bros if you they listen to Fela u go know say all na grammar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Caretaker Committee Nulifies Suspension Of Fayemi, Ojudu And Others / Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. / Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.