Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Open Letter To APC And PDP Youth - Thompson Jotham Weepa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To APC And PDP Youth - Thompson Jotham Weepa (401 Views)

Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To APC And PDP Youth - Thompson Jotham Weepa by Jothamthompson: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
*Open Letter To My Fellow Youth In APC and PDP*

Alutarian greetings to my fellow young people in these two major parties. Its good that you join partisan politics. At least, its high time we start taking our place in the world of politics and leadership position in the country.

But much is left to be done. If I may ask; are you really maximizing your youthfulness in the political space of the country? I leave you to your conscience to provide that answer.

If I may ask again; how many of you has be giving the opportunity to serve as a commissioner, minister, senator, honourables, local government chairman, special advisers, head of parastatals and so on?

If I may ask again; how many of you has the financial strength to purchase the exorbitant form fees charged by these parties? You can ponder on these questions.

They sign 'not too young to run' bill into law. They said you should wait till 2023 (that is if the 2023 would ever come).

They said you are the leaders of tomorrow but the tomorrow never comes. They used yesterday and they are still using your Tomorrow. They don't want to leave for younger generation.

They used their generation and they are still using your generation.

They only need you for elections period while they installed their children and relatives in key positions such is the case of the Tinubus in Lagos, Sarakis in kwara, Okorochas in IMO, kwakwaso in kano, Lai's in Lagos and kwara and so on.

You only serve as their praise singers while their wards and relatives are holding key positions. They turn a Democratic government to monarchy. They turn it into their family heritage.

Even you can not become a youth leader in your party. A position which should be ordinarily met for the youth but instead a 50+ years old man is your youth leader.

They only remember you during elections to mobilize more youths for them and then you are forgotten afterward.

They stripes you of the right to contest for elective positions by charging exorbitant form fees you can't afford, except you have a godfather.

My fellow compatriot, its high time you wake up from your slumber and your gullibility and take your rightful positions in the country. If you can't revolt against these your so-called leaders from inside, why can't you revolt against them from outside?

You are afraid to do this just because of the peanuts and crumbs you are being fed with? Look beyond the money you are being paid and revolt. You deserve better than that. They eat the meat while they give you the bone. While many youths are making exploit around the world.

They are your oppressors whom you need to revolt against. You have to know that the two major parties are not PDP and APC. The two parties we have are the ELITES and the MASSES.

They elites from APC and PDP come together when their interest aligned and they separate when their interest don't correspond to their personal needs while you sheepishly follow them.

If you can't revolt against them from within, come out from among them and be ye separate. Join the league of like minded youths as we take back our country and our future from them.

Join in the movement and let us start the *revolution* together.

Let us take back our country from the oppressive ruling class.

*Let us start the REVOLUTION together.*

Yours in struggle ✊�
Comr. Thompson Jotham
+2348132759775

Re: Open Letter To APC And PDP Youth - Thompson Jotham Weepa by AtikuSupportUK(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nicely crafted.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: How Enugu Residents Reacted To Peter Obi’s Emergence As PDP VP Candidate / Pdp, Inec & Kashamu:* *the Rule Of Law Triumphed* / Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.