Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree (401 Views)

Be Better, Do Better By Erelu Bisi Fayemi / Buhari: Nigerians Just Make Noise To Get Better Deal / 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso Disagree Over Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree by kYjelly2: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
How was Nigeria for you as a child?

How is Nigeria for you now?

Do you think Nigeria will ever get better?

btw, who remembers "Vision 2020"

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree by Chizuru01(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
I agree.

I remember that scam 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree by Greatzeus(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
kYjelly2:
How was Nigeria for you as a child?

How is Nigeria for you now?

Do you think Nigeria will ever get better?

btw, who remembers "Vision 2020"

cry cry
Nigeria will be better I'm sure,it's your life I ever doubt will. Your miserable existence is not a picture of Nigeria get it you are just a good example of failed parenting and laziness.
Most times I can't relate with you guys talking about how hard things are,the same country a 20yrs old claim to have bought a private Jet,the same country people show off new cars everyday
Stay there be waiting forBuhari to bring your family out of poverty,till hunger finish your lazy ass.
Chizuru01 I'm talking to you too, m.oron
Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree by udemzyudex(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2018
Maybe, but definitely not in this generation or the next.

Probably after 4/5 generations have come and gone, Nigerians are still being ruled like the roman empires where the elite do whatever they like and hardly give a fvck
Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree by goodnessme1(f): 12:59am On Oct 21, 2018
only when we separate from each other.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree by olaak15(m): 3:32am On Oct 21, 2018
I agree with you right on point bro, it's a failed nation and doom to fall apart anytime soon; take it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Never Get Better, Do You Agree Or Disagree by Odingo1: 5:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Greatzeus:

Nigeria will be better I'm sure,it's your life I ever doubt will. Your miserable existence is not a picture of Nigeria get it you are just a good example of failed parenting and laziness.
Most times I can't relate with you guys talking about how hard things are,the same country a 20yrs old claim to have bought a private Jet,the same country people show off new cars everyday
Stay there be waiting forBuhari to bring your family out of poverty,till hunger finish your lazy ass.
Chizuru01 I'm talking to you too, m.oron
From which sources are they buying the new cars and private jet , success story dey but most are stolen wealth. Argue without insult.

Nigeria will do better if the country divide.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Atikuā€˜ll Win 2019 Presidential Poll - Mbaka / Atiku Vs Pmb In Northeast / Ekiti Lawmaker Shot In The Head While Trying To Escape From Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.