Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family All Loved Up In New Photo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family All Loved Up In New Photo (578 Views)

Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) / Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / Obafemi Martins And Abigail Barwuah Loved Up In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family All Loved Up In New Photo by AcuraZDX: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Juventus Forward, Cristiano Ronaldo all loved up in new photo..

Despite the recent rape allegations rocking the boat of the Portuguese born footballer, yet his happiness are beyond bounds.

He shared an adorable photo of him on his IG page, having a great time with his beautiful girlfriend and adorable kids...And the photo was captioned
My Family

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/cristiano-ronaldo-and-his-family-all-loved-up-in-new-photo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family All Loved Up In New Photo by MJBOLT: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2018

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family All Loved Up In New Photo by ArchangeLucifer: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
I don't like the way his fingers are very close to that little girl's crotch.

Reminds me of how pocohantas lost her virginity.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family All Loved Up In New Photo by courna(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
I don't like the way his fingers are very close to that little girl's crotch.

Reminds me of how pocohantas lost her virginity.

*spits angry

wah?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mbappe Out Of The Top Five Golden Boy Voting / REVEALED: Villarreal's Samuel Chukwueze Signed Arsenal Deal 3-years Ago / Chelsea * 2 (4) - 1 (2)tottenham Hotspur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.