Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (58206 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
Obinna Nsofor a former super eagles player is having the best time of his life with his cute gf .Obinna who very recently left his South Africa club because of inability to secure visa for his family is currently an Italian citizen .He still plays football actively. Here are some of his pics with his gf all loved up

11 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by makdcash(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice 1 bro. After work enjoyment follows

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ifiegboria(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by yoruba1914: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Black men and the craze for white women. Is it inferiority complex or what. After milking him dry, he will become the next eboue.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
Black men and the craze for white women. Is it inferiority complex or what. After milking him dry, he will become the next eboue.

Are you a racist ?
Eboue was a rare case

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by yoruba1914: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Are you a racist ?
Eboue was a rare case
no I am not. Black mean see white women as an achievement. From Mikel to pogba to Lamar, to Tristan Thompson etc, the list is endless bro

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
no I am not. Black mean see white women as an achievement. From Mikel to pogba to Lamar, to Tristan Thompson etc, the list is endless bro

Sorry they don't see white women as an achievement

In a country where 90% of women are white

Have you ever lived abroad ?

Your neighbors are white ,your colleagues are white ,your school mates are white

Why will you find a black girl ?

243 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Hustle o cool

8 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by EkunKekere: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Where will he find a black woman? Back home in Africa I guess.

holllandis:

Sorry there don't see white women as an achievement

Your neighbors are white ,your colleagues are white ,your school mates are white

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by yoruba1914: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

so you mean there are no black girls in the us and uk? There is a sizeable amount of blacks in the west. Its more like a competition if your a black and you have money to have a white gf. And to your question, yes I had my masters abroad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
This guy shot that year na die

12 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:

Don’t be racist. For every Eboue that got milked there’s an Odemwinge, Mikel, Sagna, etc, doing well. Any woman, regardless of colour, can make the life of a man hellish if they choose to do so.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
has nothing to do wity a complex

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by obinna58(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice, my love for white woman with brain has no bound

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Now he is clubless
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Keep searching. Nothing good comes easy grin

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:

.... Shatap Ebuoe loose guarded don't blame his wife ok. Your wife can't detect how you spend your money only if you give her the Room.
Westerners don't take shiit but they're not materialists like our Average Nigerian girl who sees marriage as poverty Alleviation scheme.

How many Nigeria girl will love Nsofo like this without money?? I don't see myself marrying a Nigerian until I see the one with a different mentality you can't expect me to buy your pad and use sex as a tool against me like you're a LovePeddler if you love me love for my personality.

Nwofor Enjoy your good food I admire you. cool cool

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Mikora: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
This guy will just lose all his hard earned money to an oyinbo woman if he doesn't use his head

11 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:

After being "peppered" by his foreign wife, Eboue has gone back to Ivory Coast to marry his ex-girlfriend who he left behind after he moved to Europe! cheesy

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
fine country

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by prinsam30: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Tunisia yaff scores own goal Senegal, if u know u know
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:

No they don't, it's a free world and those guys you mentioned live over there so it's Normal they marry from there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
so you mean there are no black girls in the us and uk? There is a sizeable amount of blacks in the west. Its more like a competition if your a black and you have money to have a white gf. And to your question, yes I had my masters abroad

You had your masters abroad but did you live abroad ? Your MSc must have been full of international students from African and India etc

Some black people were born abroad and have done high school there ,they come across white women because they are with them all the time

Moreover white girls walk up to a man if they like you .Its not about money ..

#stop hating

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pls this is not the right time for any love up we are having a mission to complete in Egypt in few minutes to come so love up can come up later after mission completed.

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

By importing the ones back home.
yoruba1914:
if u carry german shepherd go where local dogs dey. He go begin nack them

5 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice one. Maybe i'll end up marrying a white woman

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:

naa

You are missing the point
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Obinna!!! Long time!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISIS Releases Cristiano Ronaldo's Threatening Image / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.