Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? (1073 Views)

Why Are You Not Living In Anambra State Since Obi Is The Best / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat / Jonathan Visits Buhari — 3 Days After Railway Complex Was Named After Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by BabaRamota1980: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

PDP AND IPOB....

ATIKU & IBO....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Bethel4Life(f): 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Zombies are in pains

also Apc = herdsmen terrorists

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Nemesis001: 12:07am On Oct 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
grin

PDP AND IPOB....

ATIKU & IBO....

You insult and curse Igbos, yet you want PDP to give you the VP. I pity you grin

Just prepare your region so as to enter a 12years of political wilderness.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by mbagideon(m): 1:24am On Oct 13, 2018
nigur burst mah brain funny gee gringrin
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by BabaRamota1980: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

You insult and curse Igbos, yet you want PDP to give you the VP. I pity you grin

When have you heard me ask PDP to give VP to Yoruba? grin

Fear God na. Aah ah!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
grin

PDP AND IPOB....

ATIKU & IBO....

Please respect the wishes of Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by KehnnyCares(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2018
grin grin grin In their wildest fantasies, Nnamdi Kanu will come out in 2019 when Atiku will be President of IPOB grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

BabaRamota1980 right now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by wordcat(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Emma Powerful speaks about issues concerning IPOB not PDP by the way, what do you want him to say; congratulate Peter Obi?

8 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Corrinthians(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
grin

PDP AND IPOB....

ATIKU & IBO....

The boy recieves stipends from Wadata Plaza. You should know that by now.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by wingmanII: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2018
wordcat:
Emma Powerful speaks about issues concerning IPOB not PDP by the way, what do you want him to say; congratulate Peter Obi?

I wonder. The OP is the biggest idiot on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Corrinthians(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2018
Nemesis001:

So igbos who call others "slaves" and "zombies" for choosing a political partner from a particular part of the country are now seen doing exactly the same thing they condemned.

What does that make them?
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Peacemaker5128: 6:17am On Oct 13, 2018
No leflendum no erection
Biafrat or death
We will burn down the zoo
BSS will crush Nigerian army
Will have drone for war

cheesy

All just for VP slot

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by gidgiddy: 6:51am On Oct 13, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
grin

PDP AND IPOB....

ATIKU & IBO....

Why do you need to hear anything when IPOB has already made it clear that they dont care about the politics of Nigeria?
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by julietm123: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
No leflendum no erection
Biafrat or death
We will burn down the zoo
BSS will crush Nigerian army
Will have drone for war

cheesy

All just for VP slot
I can feel your pain.
Dont worry,Atikobi will.lose in 2019 grin grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by Almaiga: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2018
grin

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by zlantanfan: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2018
I don't have a problem with Igbo getting VP with PDP, even as a niger deltan.

They indeed should get it but i hate hypocrisy

My own stake is simple hope Nigerians can now truly see that the ipob, and Biafra talk was only just a pipe dream because it didn't get VP.

This is the same VP position that was verilfied as nonsense and how it was Biafra or death.

Now the same people are shutting up ipob to remain silent and express love to the same Fulani moslem they love to hate

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by cmikel: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Zombies are in pains

also Apc = herdsmen terrorists grin

Also In that faith grin
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Emma Powerful Since Obi Was Named Vp? by BabaRamota1980: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
immhotep:

BabaRamota1980 right now

Were! grin

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Has Spoken With Me, Will Hold Press Conference Sunday, Says Lawyer / President Buhari Receives Borno State Governor In State House -photos / Tinubu: A True Political Good Father, Stalwart And Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.