Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! (1052 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja In Silent War Over Appointments / Yahaya Bello And Edward Onoja Campaign In Kabba, Kogi State (Photos) / El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Hello fam.

We cannot be traumatized psychologically and be fed with a dung of deception at the same time. Our leadership in Kogi State is a failed system. Did I just say 'our'... God forbids... When a father looks at his son's achievement and echoes 'My son' with a depth in his voice, it's a possessive statement of pride and worthiness.

We are a people that have had it enough.

Through the length and breadth of every Local Government in Kogi State, we are part of a national movement that seeks to oust failures in our indigenous offices.

Join The Atiku Narratives (TAN), Kogi State Chapter and let you voice be heard.

Drop your numbers and you'll be added in the Group what's app page.

NB: Some Local Government Leadership offices are still vacant. You might be lucky to stand a chance.

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2018
If you wanna be part of the National body. Feel free to ask.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Omololu001: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Men with d way things dey go in Nigeria, e go tey before this country develop o
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Wetin feed this conclusion?
Omololu001:
Men with d way things dey go in Nigeria, e go tey before this country develop o
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Omololu001: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
Christophorus:
Wetin feed this conclusion?
I just dey think about how underdeveloped kogi state was when I visited the state.

In terms if development, ikorodu beats lokoja hands down, even shagamu. lokoja can be compared with ijebu ode.

I wish there is a way this country will split sha.
My personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Stalwert: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
Atikulooted their brains cannot reason well ever
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by nzeobi(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Stalwert:
there is no sign that you are using your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Stalwert: 9:23am On Nov 12, 2018
nzeobi:

their is no sign that you are using your brain.

You mean THERE is no sign you can use yours
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Nokio1: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Another TAN? I laff in Jibrin sai Baba
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Stalwert:
You need a new skull. Ur brain sitting is weak

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2018
You have made me more disappointed in Kogi. But it's undeniably a fact.
Omololu001:
I just dey think about how underdeveloped kogi state was when I visited the state.

In terms if development, ikorodu beats lokoja hands down, even shagamu, lokoja can't even be compared with ijebu ode.

I wish there is a way this country will split sha.
My personal opinion.
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by johnmartus(m): 9:53am On Nov 12, 2018
I spite on you tell me how atiku is better.
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by feddis(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2018
If only yours could

Stalwert:
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by feddis(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
I will give you one reason;
He, Atiku, is not a dictator.

johnmartus:
I spite on you tell me how atiku is better.
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by ADENITAN: 11:11am On Nov 12, 2018
ok
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by kuxi: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
once beaten twice wise

IGNITE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY PASSION WITH 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING – IKEJA CENTER

Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography.

Get everything you need to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and Photography from professional instructors with years of practical working experience and portfolio. When it comes to learning about all things digital photography, look no further The ICT HUB – IKEJA CENTER!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from PHOTOGRAPHY Experts
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by ejitec16(m): 11:14am On Nov 12, 2018
am interested. 07051421335
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by johnmartus(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2018
feddis:

And who is dictator? Again how old are you?
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Donelli: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2018
It is clear that leadership has nothing to do with age but everything to do with a sense of responsibility.

I really find it laughable (yet not funny) that every period we look forward to elections even when nothing changes except the faces on the ballot yet we frantically try to get a different result when the process is fundamentally thesame.

A revolution will surely come, but it will only be when we have all come to the point where we've overcome our state of denial that Nigeria is a failed experiment.

Until then, there can only be three kinds of people...
The deceivers, the deceived and the others.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Donelli: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2018
feddis:

Good cop, bad cop.
Bottom line is they all work for same purpose.

PS: Comparing two of them is synonymous with a comparison between Abacha and IBB.
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by basilo101: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2018
We warned you against APC
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by feddis(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2018
You already know who.
But I am certainly old enough to tell it to your face that you clearly do not have sense.

johnmartus:
And who is dictator? Again how old are you?
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by onubijoe(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
interested
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Head on!!!!
Donelli:
It is clear that leadership has nothing to do with age but everything to do with a sense of responsibility.

I really find it laughable (yet not funny) that every period we look forward to elections even when nothing changes except the faces on the ballot yet we frantically try to get a different result when the process is fundamentally thesame.

A revolution will surely come, but it will only be when we have all come to the point where we've overcome our state of denial that Nigeria is a failed experiment.

Until then, there can only be three kinds of people...
The deceivers, the deceived and the others.
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
onubijoe:
interested
U08060678557
Noted
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2018
ejitec16:
am interested. 07051421335

Noted.
Which local government are you from?
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by Christophorus(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
ADENITAN:
ok

Which local government in Kogi?
Re: Yahaya Bello And His Kind, Never Again!!! by vickodedon(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Christophorus:
If you wanna be part of the National body. Feel free to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari / Breaking: Mass Defection Hits APGA As Thousands Quit Party / Obasanjo Is The Only True Nigerian I Have Seen - Rotimi Amaechi (LEAKED TAPE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.