Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

How A Nairalander Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Nairalander Scammed Me (737 Views)

A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker / How A Nairalander Scammed Me On Data SME / Beware : How A Nairalander Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Scammed Me by IamXpress(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
In my recent post i complained of how i was in need of money in school .

Well. A nairalander finally decided to buy my Facebook account for 8k. We talked on phone and WhatsApp and the guy was so convincing . He assured in instant payment but to my surprise , he changed the facebook email address to drstone100@gmail.com and even changed my phone number and password .

He even went as far as blocking my phone number and WhatsApp from reaching him. That wasn't nice of him... I told him of my needs. How i needed the money to buy two textbooks in school ...

Please if you can reach him, tell him to stick to our contract or return my Facebook account..

His email is : drstone100@gmail.com
His phone number is :07053161260 ...... 08078019159

Admin please use this medium to create awareness on issues like this.
Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Why did you give him login details before payment ? You caused this, bro! What about recovery details ?

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me by sKeetz(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2018
You can still recover the account if you are the original owner of the account.
Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me by francisMKD(m): 5:12am On Oct 13, 2018
everything una go sell..so that dude cannot open Facebook again now it's to buy someone's account....na u give am green light shaa....

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Scammed Me by nowornever2016: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
gboy the guy go return am later, na working things, oyibo Facebook account?

(1) (Reply)

Is Bail Refundable After Being Discharged And Acquitted? / Man Shares Photos Of A Pencil He Bought N1,500 In Ikoyi, Lagos / 200 Pants Found With Six Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.