Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,644 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker (892 Views)

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / Beware : How A Nairalander Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Oxfordgrade: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Please my people I am really in distress situation this period! So there's this guy who worked as a Forman in my former company back in 2020 and later sacked for insubordination.
We were friends and vibed well at the time.
Fast forward to June 2022 he reach out to me that he learnt that, there's redundancy in my company which I answered in affirmative.
He proposed that I come to his new company and join him, which I was really grateful cos there was massive shake off in my company though I was not affected at the time, but I was afraid of impending doom cos there was no saving; and with family hence my desperation over logic and patience.
So I opted for the offer and ask that I should send him 10k to buy expensive drink for his white-supervisor whom I was going to drive which I did.
Ever since I have not able to reach him again until 15 December 2022 , which he started given me excuses. I told him he should refund back my money; and he said I should send, and did. But up till now he has refuse to answer my calls and he finally blocked me. Please if you're touch by this help me call him out: 08036028897,09043204185; the money is very big for me now especially as I have no reasonable means sustained income for my family. See the screenshot bellow. Please admin help a me thanks a lot!

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by anthonyuncle(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2023
you subscribed to bribery

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Oxfordgrade: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2023
anthonyuncle:
you subscribed to bribery
no sir, I thought that was the right thing to do, at least by Nigerian standard before getting a job
Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by jimmyolasun: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
BABA calm down... is that why you are calling ya mummy and telling nurse to come check your Bp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Oxfordgrade: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2023
jimmyolasun:
BABA calm down... is that why you are calling ya mummy and telling nurse to come check your Bp
bros leave am like that please, thank you!
Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by anthonyuncle(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
no sir, I thought that was the right thing to do, at least by Nigerian standard before getting a job

you thought?
now you know
Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by princepeter566: 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
Please ensure that your comments are brief and spellings are correct, so that we from the CRA(comment readers association) can read quickly and move to the next comment. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by nedekid: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2023
Go to his house.
Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Oxfordgrade: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2023
nedekid:
Go to his house.
according to him, he claimed he is now base in Enugu. I don't know his house, we only met while at work
Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by NurHadejia(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Because of 10k? Nawa for you ooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Babatojide: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
Bribery meet scamry. grin
Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Babatojide: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2023
Babatojide:
2 innocent sinners...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Parachoko: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2023
NurHadejia:
Give the OP the 10k, so he go forget the matter.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by emmanuelbrown26: 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2023
Oxfordgrade:
according to him, he claimed he is now base in Enugu. I don't know his house, we only met while at work
No wonder every agbadorian are too dummy for my liking.
U wanted to use backyard to get a job and guy man dun maga u. U can go and meet agbado for job and stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Oxfordgrade: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

No wonder every agbadorian are too dummy for my liking.
U wanted to use backyard to get a job and guy man dun maga u. U can go and meet agbado for job and stop disturbing us
your foolishness amuse me boy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Oxfordgrade: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2023
NurHadejia:
bros 10k dey like 100k for me as I dey so! And again it pain me that the guy man pay me back with evil over good I did for him while we were together

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Scammed By A Fellow Worker by Oxfordgrade: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
Babatojide:
my brother you and I know that you can't get a decent job with out parting in this country; and more over I did it out of trust, at least this is some one I knew too well to do the right thing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Jackers Stab UNICAL Final Year Student To Death / Ritualist Arrested After Neighbours Discover A Coffin In His Apartment / Graphic-three Killed, Five Injured As Trailer Rams Into Commercial Car In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.