Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country (15768 Views)

Two Men Burnt To Death In Onitsha For Illegally Collecting Tax / 6 Nigerians Arrested For Illegally Entering India Through Night Bus / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Moukandjo: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Buhari has told all those staying abroad to come home. He has improved living conditions compared to when Jonathan & Atiku looted our commonwealth.
Sai Baba 2019
Sai Mohammadu Okechukwu Olabiwoninu Buhari! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2018
And Indians are plenty in Lagos living illegally and making money.

I know this cause I've worked for them before!
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Buhari has told all those staying abroad to come home. He has improved living conditions compared to when Jonathan & Atiku looted our commonwealth.
Sai Baba 2019
its a lie, the lifeless one told them that they are on their own.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by KosyJerry(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2018
See him fine denim jacket... Welcome home bruv. Edo awaits your presence
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by xpool(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Do meaningful thing with your time
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by AleAirHub(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Splasshhh(f): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2018
Na hustle
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by AleAirHub(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2018
I have nothing to say but I guess the picture below will explain more better. cry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by AmazingELixir: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2018
shocked

Hmm! India of all places what could be attracting Nigerians to that place. The summary is that things must be so tough back home to warrant such movement.

Nigeria really need to fix herself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Iyawofarmer: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2018
Hmm na wa
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by rigarmortis: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2018
AleAirHub:
I have nothing to say but I guess the picture below will explain more better. cry

Get exposures dude. To a recluse like you, any name that is not Yoruba or Muslim name is automatically Ibo..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2018
xpool:

Do meaningful thing with your time

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Stellamariss(f): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2018
grin
coolebux:
My brother come home and collect your PVC grin
We need more people to accomplish a common task
From now till 2019 elections , no youth is permitted to travel abroad
grin
coolebux:
My brother come home and collect your PVC grin
We need more people to accomplish a common task
From now till 2019 elections , no youth is permitted to travel abroad
person don die ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Owned: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

Na Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by grandstar(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2018
This is utter nonsense.

This is like killing a fly with a sledgehammer.

All these persecutions because he is an illegal immigrant?

But again, many of these illegal immigrants commit heinous crimes such as 419 and drugs which has turned a lots of Indians against Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by nurunta: 11:07am On Oct 13, 2018
If he no be them,he go be them very sure
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Oct 13, 2018
nephemmy:
India of all countries....I laugh in Chinese
I'd rather stay in naija than go to that zhithole

India of all countries abi? India that is really developing....medically, IT etc....

But Nigeria is the headquarter of poor people in the world...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by chuwubuikem(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
this is how they get bad name to we Nigeria if you don't find something doing in outside country better come back the world should know that not all Nigeria's are bad they are still good people in us
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by CioAngels(f): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Imagine India, when Nigeria is harbouring ninety nine point nine percent of of Indians without valid papers. They work in all manufacturing companies as managers/man without documentations. Nigeria is busy taking bribe to allow Asians to colonize them. China is topping the list with the help of Tinubu. What a shameful bribe taken very rich Nation called Nigeria. I hope the West will save Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Na him village people jare, You no get papers, u come go dey drive for abroad. Lol. Easiest way to deportation be that.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Sleekfingers: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
There are lots of illegal immigrants in India..some people way never step out of Nigeria will be talking trash....I was surprised when I saw the way some Nigerians are living in India...

I quite agree that India is a poor country...but Nigeria have overtook them...because they know what they're doing...their schools is far more better than ours, hospitals , IT...and these people are developing everyday.....can anybody tell what's develop in Nigeria?

There are also lots of Nigerians living illegally in Cambodia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Pakistan
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Sleekfingers: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
CioAngels:
Imagine India, when Nigeria is harbouring ninety nine point nine percent of of Indians without valid papers. They work in all manufacturing companies as managers/man without documentations. Nigeria is busy taking bribe to allow Asians to colonize them. China is topping the list with the help of Tinubu. What a shameful bribe taken very rich Nation called Nigeria. I hope the West will save Nigeria.

Let me now shock you....most of the Indians you see in Nigeria. Are staying legally....ask me why? It is easier and cheaper for them to stay legally, than illegally.....many Indians have been blackmailed and extorted by Nigerians...most especially by immigration officers and some other Nigerians....i have lots of Indian friends. We even joke about it.....I will say , i will call immigration for them...
.and they have learnt their lessons...i am not saying that there are not some illegal Indian immigrants in Nigeria...but it is less to nothing...

The west that are still extorting you stylishly....the west can't do shit...
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by danjalingo: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
India, of all places! Chai, you went to India to ride scooter. Nigeria don suffer.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Oyimzy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
IgedeBushBoy:
India of all countries sad

Instead of traveling to India for free, I'd rather remain here in Oju, drinking my fresh palmwine with rat meat

Igede people shaaa cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Obas101(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Our blodas from the east... they will never stop developing , even in areas they did not ask them to grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by danjalingo: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
India of all places! Chai, and to think he went there just to ride scooter. Nigeria don suffer.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by planetx: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
pp802:
And Indians are plenty in Lagos living illegally and making money.

I know this cause I've worked for them before!
And you Nigerians will be treating them like expatriates. I always wonder why Africans treat foreigners better than they treat themselves.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by pakingzzzz: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nawaoo
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
planetx:
And you Nigerians will be treating them like expatriates. I always wonder why Africans treat foreigners better than they treat themselves.

How do you want to treat people that employed you and are paying you salary?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by winj3: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Illegally Staying In The Country by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
As poor as India is people still go there to hustle for money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes N61m Worth Of Drugs At Abuja Airport / Burial Of 17-Year-Old Boy Who Was Shot By Police In Uganda (Photos) / Unrepentant Church Thief Sentenced To 7 Years In Jail For Phone Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.