Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (444 Views)

World's Most Powerful Passport: Singapore Overtakes Japan, Nigeria ranks 90th / Japanese Passport Is World's Most Powerful Passport, Tops List Again / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by sirlegend: 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
The Japanese Passport is the most powerful passport on the planet.

This is according to a report by Global citizenship and residence advisory firm, Henley & Partners.

According to the Henley Passport Index power ranking, Japan – who recently achieved visa-free access to Myanmar earlier this month – now has 190 destinations around the world that the passport can get their the Japanese citizens into without visas.

With this, Japan knocks off Singapore, with 189 destinations, into the second position.

See full details below!!!

http://automilas.com/2018/10/12/the-japanese-passport-is-the-most-powerful-passport-on-earth/

Re: The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Franklyspeakin: 12:04am On Oct 13, 2018
It's a lie Its Nigerias own abeg.
Re: The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! by Ugosample(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2018
That's nice

Only if my paaaporr could take me to half of those destinations without the annoying path of looking for visa undecided

But then it's my cross, (green cross) so I have to carry it

But one thing is for sure tho

my descendants will not be travelling with a $hithole passport.

Signed and sealed

(1) (Reply)

Very Sad: Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident Hours After Her Convocation / Urgently In Need Of An Haulage Coy To Haul Goods From Nigeria To Ghana / Best state to relocate to as a DOCTOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.