Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Dying of Typhoid Fever: A Free Natural Solution for You . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dying of Typhoid Fever: A Free Natural Solution for You . (837 Views)

Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. / Eye Problem(Glaucoma): Free Natural Therapy To Solve It / Free Natural Malaria Cure | You Need To Spend No Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dying of Typhoid Fever: A Free Natural Solution for You . by knowhowk: 3:18am On Oct 13, 2018
Have you been Tested Positive to Typhoid Fever ,does your Medical test reads Significant 1:180 and above ,have you taken series of Injections ,Drugs for many years ,yet the disturbing Symptoms refuses to go .Weakness, Lack of Energy ,Stomach ache ,High Temperature. I am willing to compose a free Natural therapy for the first two people that ask for it.You must be willing to upload your medical result that clearly shows you are Diagnosed of Typhoid ,You must come up here to share your experience as you take the therapy ,You must as well Type your Symptoms .Please note : To avoid Controversy ,Weekness and High Fever are symptoms of HIV also you must have done your HIV test to show its Non Reactive ( Negative) Its Possible Someone with Salmonella Typhi the bacteria that caused Typhoid Fever also be Positive to HIV ,If such is the case ,Medications/ Natural therapy that is meant to clear Typhoid may not work which might lead to Controversy .So Do upload your Medical Report showing XYZ(HIV) Results and Typhoid Fever Result. Please Note : first two people that request for the Typhiod Therapy will be given freely ,It will be sent to you. Freely where ever you are in Nigeria ,I will as well Pay for the Logistics /Delivery.All Conversations must be here .Once I have the Two medical results ,I need your Number, name and state location for Logistics/Delivery Purpose. Conclusively don't get me wrong its only Typhoid ,I don't solve HIV. I only requested for HIV results to clear your symptoms are not caused by HIV.Waiting for the first two People . I use 100% Natural Plants/Stems/Roots to compose it,Its non Toxic,Toxicology Analysis and Scientific Research has been carried out on the items ,It won't affect neither your Kidney or Liver ,No Contra-Indications,No side effects .Its non Alcoholic ,Its Composed with Water .ITS BITTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE BITTER THINGS ,YOU CANT TAKE IT..Regards.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Coping During The Harmattan Season / Fenugreek Seeds Now Easy To Use / Educating You On Herbs (annona Squamosa In Focus)--ghana Alternative Medicine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.