Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. (1214 Views)

Dying of Typhoid Fever: A Free Natural Solution for You . / Eye Problem(Glaucoma): Free Natural Therapy To Solve It / Free Natural Malaria Cure | You Need To Spend No Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. by knowhowk: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Are you Suffering from Hepatitis B ? Try this Very Simple Natural Remedy .Before I make the Mention , Hepatitis B simply means Infection of the Liver . Having chronic hepatitis B increases your risk of developing liver failure, liver cancer or cirrhosis — Inflammation and scars of the Liver . These are Symptoms of Hepatitis B. Abdominal pain
Dark urine
Fever
Joint pain
Loss of appetite
Nausea and vomiting
Weakness and fatigue
Yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice) Hepatitis B when too Chronic can be a very big health Challenging one .It could be Prevented with Vacines. FREE NATURAL THERAPY... Natural Plants Needed are 1-LEMON GRASS ,2-PHYLANTUS AMARUS (EYIN -OLOBE IN YORUBA) Identifying the Plants Lemon Grass is a very Popular plants which can be seen Planted in the Neighborhood ,I have Attached the picture as well .You can take a walk to Local Herbs Shops in the Public Market Places ,they sell Fresh ones .PHYLANTUS AMARUS (EYIN -OLOBE IN YORUBA) Identifying this May be a bit Difficult but you can carefully identify it ,It looks very much like Sensitive plants which when you touch it, it closes this is not the one am talking about ,do find the picture attached as well ,You can walk up to the same Local herbs seller and ask for the leaf ,most are Yorubas ,just write it down the Yoruba name EYIN OLOBE , Buy like 500 Naira own ,Lemon Grass 300 Naira .Boil it ,After boiling ,Boil also a Tea Bag of Lipton Tea separately ,Drink a Glass of the Lipton Tea and then followed by 1 glass of the boiled Lemon grass and Phylatus morning and night ,Take for 4 days ,Pour Away and prepare another one take for another 4 days non stop ,Go for Test after this .

Re: Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. by lifeagain22: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
God bless you for this Information ,I have been having this problem ,Hepatitis B ,Mine is Chronic I learnt that it goes away in it's own but mine has refused to go , I have taking several drugs but it still Persisted. I will try this and give feedbacks .May Almighty God bless you Dr Wale for Sharing this .You once helped a Friend who had problem of Infections and getting pregnant before .The couple are free from Infections and they started having Children .
Re: Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. by knowhowk: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
lifeagain22:
God bless you for this Information ,I have been having this problem ,Hepatitis B ,Mine is Chronic I learnt that it goes away in it's own but mine has refused to go , I have taking several drugs but it still Persisted. I will try this and give feedbacks .May Almighty God bless you Dr Wale for Sharing this .You once helped a Friend who had problem of Infections and getting pregnant before .The couple are free from Infections and they started having Children .
.Try it ,The results will be Amazing ,I have already received Positive Feedbacks and Testimonies of it's Efficacy. To God be the Glory ,He only is all in all .As a Human I can only try my best .
Re: Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. by mandarin: 9:33am On Aug 17, 2022
What was the outcome of this?
Re: Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. by perryy(m): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
We are waiting for testimony oooo
Re: Hepatitis B : Free Natural Solution.Try This. by knowhowk: 2:39am On Jan 12, 2023
Nature has Solutions

(1) (Reply)

My Hiv Story. / #coronavirus: 11 Countries That Are Yet To Report Any Coronavirus Case & Reason / Health Workers Seen Sleeping Uncomfortably To Take Care Of #COVID19 Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.