Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) (1949 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) / Ike Ekweremadu: South-East Should Not Waste Their Votes On Peter Obi (video) / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by activistjohnny(m): 3:47am On Oct 13, 2018
Peter Obi giving account of his days in office as governor

"Government house is not a restaurant" - Obi. Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_5y0OI4FtA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by Preshy561(f): 3:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Obi okwute ndi Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by hucienda: 3:57am On Oct 13, 2018
Dis man na 'aka gum' o ... lol cheesy His kind of person would make sure money is accounted for thoroughly down to the last kobo.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by NNAMDIII(m): 4:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Yeah true talk, buhari said he doesn't have 45m to buy APC form while his wife was saying her aide stole 2.5billion from her. Who's deceiving who?

Me and my family are Atikulated. The question is are you Atikulated? #BacktoDaura 2019 cool

8 Likes

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by otipoju(m): 4:11am On Oct 13, 2018
I am not suprised..Peter Obi studied Philosophy.

He is able to think correctly and therefore act accordingly.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:14am On Oct 13, 2018
NNAMDIII:
Yeah true talk, buhari said he doesn't have 45m to buy APC form while his wife was saying her aide stole 2.5billion from her. Who's deceiving who?

Me and my family are Atikulated. The question is are you Atikulated? #BacktoDaura 2019 cool

Buhari is the biggest scammer of all time .

But we are wiser now

6 Likes

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by weownlagos: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2018
The kind of changes aso rock will witness if obi is sworn in as vice president will be unprecedented.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2018
activistjohnny:

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2018
buhari finally couldn't sell even one out of all the presidential Jets he was ranting would be sold, even to Prof a point,....Mr integrity my foot angry

5 Likes

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by OkoyeA1(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2018
What??
Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by RTSC: 8:21am On Oct 13, 2018
hucienda:
Dis man na 'aka gum' o ... lol cheesy His kind of person would make sure money is accounted for thoroughly down to the last kobo.
Nigerians that hate corruption finally have a champion in obi.

I hope they are smart enough to see it.

Corruption is not overcome by body odour or mere worded statements, while your aides loot endlessly.

It is overcomed by will ,policy and intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by Buharimustgo: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2018
"Even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer & a cousin to d devil
himself & best friends with Judas, paternal uncle to Cain,a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias & Saphira, or an elder brother to Pharaoh"

Will we try him

If he ended up like PMB, we will vote him out in 2023
Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by Nemesis001: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2018
Perfect combo
Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by john4q(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2018
hucienda:

Is that not the accountability Nigerians are asking for?
Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by activistjohnny(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc seun cc dominique cc fynestboi cc Oam4j frontpage
Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by hush15: 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
activistjohnny:

While the video depicts the real Peter Obi, i wont want our expectations to be exhorbitantly high cos at Presidency level, things will change because many things are not just about him anymore. He might have been more frugal at state level because everything was within his capacity and he dictates the tone but at presidency level, its a different ball game. So in future when we expect him to live by this video and we he does something a bit different, we shouldnt be to quick to bash him however, what i know his person to be is that, government waste would be seriously tackled and oversight will be well executed. I know He will always be honest and put Atiku on prudency check and will speak his mind and not afraid to resign should the President derail.

Its not going to be like those ones that collect Paris fund and still account for it and the President is just indifferent about it.

So lets not take the video too seriously cos we shouldnt expect the same Peter Obi but something still good but slightly different. The politics at federal level is different and he must change with the level...

my own 2cents

Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by kYjelly2: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
I am quite impressed by this
Re: Government House Is Not A Restaurant" - Peter Obi(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
kYjelly2:
I am quite impressed by this
To be frank with you, peter obi maintain his integrity why he was in government. i really give kudos to me. i can see integrity, accountability and transparency in his dealings.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Sponsor Fulani Invasion-Danjuma / Fct Presidential Results / Dele Momodu Laments...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.