Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Yinka Ayefele Remebers His Late Dad Who Died 4yrs Ago, Shares Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele Remebers His Late Dad Who Died 4yrs Ago, Shares Adorable Photos (453 Views)

Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) / Lilian Esoro Stuns In Angelic Outfit, Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Son, Jayden / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele Remebers His Late Dad Who Died 4yrs Ago, Shares Adorable Photos by Mrop(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Popular Gospel tungba musician Yinka Ayefele who has some little disagreement with Oyo state governor Ajimobi recently celebration her late father.

He shares his adorable photo with emotional story of how he had his last coversation with him. See below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/yinka-ayefele-remebers-his-late-dad-who-died-4yrs-ago-shares-adorable-photos/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Yinka Ayefele Remebers His Late Dad Who Died 4yrs Ago, Shares Adorable Photos by Mrop(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy

See more adorable photos of Yinka Ayefele with his dad >>>> HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Yinka Ayefele Remebers His Late Dad Who Died 4yrs Ago, Shares Adorable Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2018
Sorry for this great loss Uncle Yinka.

May dad's wonderful soul continue to REST IN PERFECT PEACE.

You will meet again at the feet of Jesus.

It is well with you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele Remebers His Late Dad Who Died 4yrs Ago, Shares Adorable Photos by Onlinealaba(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2018
Dad's are treasured asset, love my dad, A godfather, a counsellor and adviser, all those Igbo proverbs you use to correct me those days am now beginning to understand them..To all those that have a wonderful dad I say congrats, may the lord grant his dad eternal rest. a big fan of Ayefele smiley

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rates, payment on delivery available.BUY4ME services available
Re: Yinka Ayefele Remebers His Late Dad Who Died 4yrs Ago, Shares Adorable Photos by cooldipo(m): 6:10am On Oct 13, 2018
We are human after all

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Really Searching For A Wife – Falz / “the Chemistry Is So Believable” – Fathia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s / Davido Backtracks, Promises To Help The Teenager He “bullied”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.