Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) (52973 Views)

Popular Nigerian Musician, Davido Visits Abba Kyari (photos) / Davido And Chioma Visit Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Davido And Chioma Visit Sierra Leone , See The Crowd That Welcomed Them - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Davido tasteless modafucka see the ugly girl self
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
This Chioma pants are too sexy for my liking
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by baby124: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Davido is such a small guy. Lol. This is the smallie disturbing us with attention seeking. Anyway it’s the youth of nowadays that are into all this Davido this and that.lol.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
toprealman:
No be boxers be that?
Hahahaha... I reserve my comment sir
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daboomb:

Davido needs to buy a Mirror so this girl Chioma can look in the mirror before stepping out.
Wetin, what kind of rubbish she wear so, come resemble Okrika seller.

BTW: I hear the IGP say all Police must wear UNIFORM when on duty, how come these ones are dressed like they are going to a Beer palour? angry angry
Stop disobeying constituted authority otherwise, connecting-connection-communection will hear this.

God bless you sir
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
Africans have heritage, culture and tradition......unclothedness is a sign of madness and non civilization. Human evolved naked but got covered through civilization.
Ugly idiot!
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
What is chioma wearing looking like this?

Did she actually look @ d mirror b4 stepping out of the aos?

Anyway no be everyday woman soup dey sweet sha
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Pyrene: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2018
Pipedreams:
Ugly girl..See her fat face. Davido gat no taste
E concern u?
who beauty help?
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Deji63: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pipedreams:

Come let me f.uck you with my big D so ul get sense small. bitch

Pipedreams Later you go dey write nonsense topic say na the girl dey rush you. See the rubbish wey you dey write. You go soon drop this one too for Opebi give am 2k for transport. Who dey to see what transpired between you two. Na only God nah. When dem start to dey give your daughters 0.00k after fucking and dumping their pussy until dem turn old maid no see husband you go say oh God where is thy face. Change your ways my brother. Change your wicked ways because Karma will deal you blows you won't survive . As you dey so make God just dash you one sickness to pay you back for your wickedness people no go know say you dey reap your wickedness
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Deji63:

Pipedreams Later you go dey write nonsense topic say na the girl dey rush you. See the rubbish wey you dey write. You go soon drop this one too for Opebi give am 2k for transport. Who dey to see what transpired between you two. Na only God nah. When dem start to dey give your daughters 0.00k after fucking and dumping their pussy until dem turn old maid no see husband you go say oh God where is thy face. Change your ways my brother. Change your wicked ways because Karma will deal you blows you won't survive

Get off my mentions and get a job
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Deji63: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pipedreams:

Get off my mentions and get a job

Keep your sick idick inside your boxers . Dem go Bleep your daughter tire give am AIDS self.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Deji63: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pipedreams:

Your moniker says its all You are a BIATCH

Very dirty minded.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Deji63:

Keep your sick idick inside your boxers . Dem go Bleep your daughter tire give am AIDS self.

Who is this psychopath? Amu ezi
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Deji63: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pipedreams:

Who is this psychopath? Amu ezi

You are the psychopath whose daughter will be bleeped to death. I just dey fear for my daughter knowing animals like you exist in this world.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
Deji63:

You are the psychopath whose daughter will be bleeped to death. I just dey fear for my daughter knowing animals like you exist in this world.

I will f.uck ur daughter and cum in her mouth and punny
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Deji63: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pipedreams:

I will f.uck ur daughter and cum in her mouth and punny

My daughter loves rich men.Looking into your destiny I can see you have signed an everlasting pact with poverty. You no even fit reach her feet. The only punny you go fvk is your daughters loose rotten wide kitten.
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
Deji63:

My daughter loves rich men.Looking into your destiny I can see you have signed an everlasting pact with poverty. You no even fit reach her feet. The only punny you go fvk is your daughters loose rotten wide kitten.

So ur daughter is already taking dicks from sugar daddies older than you and ur very proud. Shamless Afonja am not suprised
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Deji63: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Pipedreams:

So ur daughter is already taking dicks from sugar daddies older than you and ur very proud. Shamless Afonja am not suprised

As long as the dicks are not the dicks of a messy 2k poor and wicked mentalo like you. My daughter no be your daughter wey go open her wide dirty punna to garbage drilling dicks upandan including her hopeless papa. God punish you for thinking you can deal women so bad and you come out with your stupid tales by moonlight lies
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
Deji63:

As long as the dicks are not the dicks of a messy 2k poor and wicked mentalo like you. My daughter no be your daughter wey go open her wide dirty punna to garbage drilling dicks upandan including her hopeless papa. God punish you for thinking you can deal women so bad and you come out with your stupid tales by moonlight lies

Il give ur daughter N500 transport. Im being to generous with 2k sef. Hoes dont deserve love
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Audio + Video: Mz Kiss - Igara

Mz kiss O Razz O, She Needs No Introduction But This freestyle Is A Subtle Reminder Of What The Street Queen Is Capable Of Doing, According To The Queen This Is Just To Whet The Fans Appetite While We Awaits Another Major Banger For The Festive Season. December is screaming a Gbedu.

Song Produced By Tiwezi | Directed by WGFilms & Alien.

Listen, Watch & Download 'Mz Kiss - IGARA'
https://www.awoofgist.com/audio-video-mz-kiss-igara/
Re: Davido And Chioma Visit Abba Kyari (Photos) by Deji63: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Pipedreams:

Il give ur daughter N500 transport. Im being to generous with 2k sef. Hoes dont deserve love

Thats why your hoe of a mother will die of poverty for staining earth with you. Only an animal born by a hoe has your kind of attitude. Na rapist go kill your wide pussied hoe of a daughter. Continue to dey knack your fulgly daughters future away. Na yourself you dey do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars / Mercy Aigbe’s Outfit To Her Father-in-Law’s Burial / Davido: I Haven't Driven Any Of My Cars In Almost A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.