Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,764 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again (18219 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro, Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by nairalaila: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2018
Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro whose marriage to music executive, Ubi Franklin ended some years ago, has addressed the challenges of finding love again. 

Lilian Esoro who is currently on vacation in Europe, stated that it is not easy finding love again as there are so many liars and pretenders. Her insta-story which addressed the challenges of finding love again reads; 

https://lailasnews.com/lilian-esoro-addresses-challenges-of-finding-love-again/

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2018
cool
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by princechurchill(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2018
Her brain don reset after finding out she's more of a use and dump

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by itspzpics(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2018
Sorry eehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Celebgistz1: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by JasonScoolari: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin Truckload of bullshit, Just tell us that you're missing your Ex husband dick.... We go know how to beg oga.

Stop beating around the bush like that fairly used Tiwa.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by eleojo23: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
She is right sha.

Love yourself first.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
better go back to your husband

or STFU

undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by VPWebDesigner: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
princechurchill:

Focus on the message and not the messenger! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by VPWebDesigner: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
princechurchill:

Focus on the message and not the messenger! smiley
If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by leksite120(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
pls today is no bra day.. we want pictures
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by hopevalley: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Finding love is not supposed to be a challenge. It is very easy in Nigeria. Click on the link on my signature if you are an intending exporter.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Rityonyi(f): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
She looks so much like my sister shocked

I guess after I'm married with 4 kids and add some weight she will be my lookalike too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by ifeci: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
That part where she said "everyone seems to know everyone and no one keeps their mouth shut" lol....she wants to f**k codedly...lol

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Fkforyou(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
princechurchill:

Iddiot... grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Yankiss(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eat your pride and go back to Ubi Franklin. The devil you know is better than the saint you don't know. The reality is that no one is perfect - not even the one in your dreams. Such people are only fictitious and remain an unreality.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by otherway: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Women dont ever learn

There is no good or bad choice of marriage but it is about what you make out of your choice.

Never married ladies are out there looking for a man and the married ones will now leave their husband thinking another guy will just rush them. Shior!

5 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by driand(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
welcome to the real world babe!

Someone just pressed the factory reset button

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
sad

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by thugmansion(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
I know exactly what she meant by 'everyone knowing everyone shitt' I suggest she relocates.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sorry for your loss lilian
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
True love comes when you are not looking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Bewiseedet(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] her kitten need some banging
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
princechurchill:

Do you find pleasure being a fool? Pls, tell me!

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Olodo24: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
madam is lonely. eiyaaa
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by muystoy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
I am here for you baby, I go treat you like an Angel that you are, I will take a very good care of you ,I promise never to break your heart, come to dada babe......................make I just catch this girl ehhhh!
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by DavidEsq(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
ifeci:
That part where she said "everyone seems to know everyone and no one keeps their mouth shut" lol....she wants to f**k codedly...lol
Chai! U be soji guy. U dey over code deep mataz. See as my eye jus clear now now cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by djon78(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
!How can you find love when you don't know God

God is love
The only way you can know love
Is in God.

Today society is messed up
Because human beings have rejected God.
As long as men reject God
They can never find true happiness
True happiness is only in God

Money, fame, earthly possessions
Can never satisfy!!
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
She shud look for a neutral guy who doesn’t care about her past instead of trying remix the pack arrnd her close circle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Not HIV Positive / #bbnaija: Efe Apologizes To Everyone He Has Offended In New Appreciation Post / Alex’s Fans Still Dragging Tobi Over Sex Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.