Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again (18222 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro, Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again / Lilian Esoro Shows Off Makeup Free Face [PICS] / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by sweetilicious(f): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
majekdom2:
True love comes when you are not looking
Exactly
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by victorian(f): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
When it comes to Nigerian men, they will blame her for breaking up with her husband cause he cheated on her while she was heavily pregnant.
And I can bet in any date, she may end up with. The guy will only be asking questions like: but why did u divorce your husband, I still don't get it? undecided

She will sigh, stifle her hands under neath the dinner table and say to herself: here we go again! sad cry I can't deal! I just want to move on!!!!!!! angry
Jeez!

Well Lilian such is life on Nigeria. Your divorce will always be topic of discussion everywhere u go. Sorry.
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Gkemz: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
She's dying of loneliness.
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Gkemz: 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
How could you find a true love when your expectations are high. Your demand is currently out of stock kindly check back later.
Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Banmeallday: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Sometimes I wonder if these are still Africans or AFricans who want to be Americans, from the people to the reporters....

Goodness

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Addresses Challenges Of Finding Love Again by Mryacks: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
Rityonyi:
She looks so much like my sister shocked

I guess after I'm married with 4 kids and add some weight she will be my lookalike too cheesy

cute you ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Not HIV Positive / Female Singer Allow Fans Touch Her Private Part On Stage(photo) / TikTok star, Black Chully 4 nuhde Videos Showing Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.