Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened (30936 Views)

Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by anonymous1759(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author= post=72039257]....water wey person go drink no go ever flow pass am!

She wasn't meant to be in your future.....simple![/quote

Sense kill you there grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by anonymous1759(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author= post=72039257]....water wey person go drink no go ever flow pass am!

She wasn't meant to be in your future.....simple![/quote

Sense kill you there

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by pakingzzzz: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
We will get there.. God knows..
For those who need an affordable peanut coating machine, please check my profile.
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Brightgem(f): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:
I understand his pain after all, a good woman is hard to find. In fact we buried the last one yesterday. What you see one are simply pretenders that will stick when life is favorable and leave when life is harsh.
Haha! At buried the last one yesterday. Well I stuck with a guy, through thick and thin, I would even apply to jobs for him. He finally got a good well paying job. Tho in another state.

I also made a huge sacrifice for us, which cost me my job after he got his, a job that would have put me in a more financially secure place now. I was never demanding, I called him fiancé, because he had met my parents formally before taking off to his new job. But he later started acting up. Heard in the hood he was telling people his friends are advising him to date someone else, where he was.

He wasn't loyal I guess, and some people never really know themselves till u give them money or power. Dnt even know why I am telling this story, but I am still bitter abt it. 3 years later I am not having the stability I would want at this stage in life but he is traveling the world now through his job. Haha! Bottom line is. Good women still exist.

Maybe men shd start testing their partners to see who is true to them. Since there is so much deceit these days, supposedly from ladies. Also, a shitty person is just that. Whether male or female. Peace out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by josiegirl27: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72039257:
....water wey person go drink no go ever flow pass am!

She wasn't meant to be in your future.....simple!
u sure ...because I have been there oo...and haven't been redeemed . I hope so too.. cry

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Remijuice: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Brightgem:
Haha! At buried the last one yesterday. Well I stuck with a guy, through thick and thin, I would even apply to jobs for him. He finally got a good well paying job. Tho in another state.

I also made a huge sacrifice for us, which cost me my job after he got his, a job that would have put me in a more financially secure place now. I was never demanding, I called him fiancé, because he had met my parents formally before taking off to his new job. But he later started acting up. Heard in the hood he was telling people his friends are advising him to date someone else, where he was.

He wasn't loyal I guess, and some people never really know themselves till u give them money or power. Dnt even know why I am telling this story, but I am still bitter abt it. 3 years later I am not having the stability I would want at this stage in life but he is traveling the world now through his job. Haha! Bottom line is. Good women still exist.

Maybe men shd start testing their partners to see who is true to them. Since there is so much deceit these days, supposedly from ladies. Also, a shitty person is just that. Whether male or female. Peace out.

Me to find this kyn rare gift and dump her? Why? How? For what?

Where I go find such woman ever again?

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Avedonn:
Most men pass through this phase. And most girls are good until they passed through the phase of what Mr. Adenuga was complaining about before they metamorphosed to something unbearable.

What I mean is most women are good in their early years until men reshape and mould them to hardliners by mistaken their true and unconditional love for foolishness.

90% of men must have come across a good woman once in their lifetime and misuse or abuse the privilege.

That's why we must marry from the younger ones. The younger the girl, the more probable she still have lots of love and goodness to offer.

I'd never marry a girl above 21.

2 Likes

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Fabulous7(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72039257:

God bless you for this bro

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by rhames(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
stane007:
Billionaire Mike Adenuga's son, Paddy Adenuga is reminiscing and it is about a good woman he lost in the past because he was young and too foolish to know what he had.

https://lailasnews.com/paddy-adenuga-reminisces-on-losing-a-good-woman/

Like father like son.

You lost a good woman for the simple reason that you are too reclusive.
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Avedonn:
Most men pass through this phase. And most girls are good until they passed through the phase of what Mr. Adenuga was complaining about before they metamorphosed to something unbearable.

What I mean is most women are good in their early years until men reshape and mould them to hardliners by mistaken their true and unconditional love for foolishness.

90% of men must have come across a good woman once in their lifetime and misuse or abuse the privilege.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
Brightgem:

You will get what u deserve.. wait a bit

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afonjas and obsession with women. Dey too dey carry women for head. Even Davido dey carry Chioma for head too much; carry am dey visit important people like state Police chief and Atiku, for wetin? You think women will respect you for that? Go learn how Igbo men made Igbo women one of the most loyal women in the world....provide, protect and lead, she will be loyal to you.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Brightgem(f): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Remijuice:

Me to find this kyn rare gift and dump her? Why? How? For what?

Where I go find such woman ever again?
ha ha! I didn't think such a thing could happen to me. When you trust, when you are straight forward and Loyal, you tend to think other people are like that. I guess deceitful people too think other people are deceitful as well.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Brightgem(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
ikennaf1:

That's why we must marry from the younger ones. The younger the girl, the more probable she still have lots of love and goodness to offer.

Yes, young love is often pure and straight forward. But then, never say never! Is not by younging o! Is personality, principles, . Some girls have tear eye since secondary school.
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
Xaos:
I understand his pain after all, a good woman is hard to find. In fact we buried the last one yesterday. What you see one are simply pretenders that will stick when life is favorable and leave when life is harsh.
Women try so hard to be good but you lots change them from loving, kind-hearted ladies to cold stone-hearted ladies, so deal with it and don't whine, for what you sow, you shall reap.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
Many times we don't know what we have until we lose it. You take that person for granted, forgetting that they are human beings with feelings.

If you have someone who loves you completely, warts and all, value, treasure and hold them tightly otherwise you will lose them and may never have someone luke them ever again

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Patiks: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Avedonn:

True talk
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by dailystar: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Make he Marry DJ Cuppy Nah, Billionaire Vs Billionaire things
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by newoffer: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
Shelloween:
Who asked you?
We are Atikulating and you are there talking about women.
Buhari economy no dey touch your body.... I dont blame you
. Omo Baba Olowo. 70% of Nigerians are broke , u are flexing your past. Brother What is gone is gone. u not mature for what u were handling then.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by mamawin(f): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Avedonn:

Wow!! You are so on point, thumb up for you man
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by delishpot: 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
ikennaf1:

Marry her as soon as she comes out of her mothers vag!na na.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by positivethought: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
stane007:
Billionaire Mike Adenuga's son, Paddy Adenuga is reminiscing and it is about a good woman he lost in the past because he was young and too foolish to know what he had.

https://lailasnews.com/paddy-adenuga-reminisces-on-losing-a-good-woman/

Yeah,most times we don't usually know n really appreciates the value of what we have got till we loss it,again I have observed that life keep throwing up opportunities when we are not really prepared or ready for them,it takes lot of courage, confidence n proper understanding to get it right when it matters most.
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by uuzba(m): 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
AleAirHub:
Same thing happened to me at age 22yrs cry

What about when you were 21 and 23 years?
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by Olorunnim: 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72039257:

This really motivated me
Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Olorunnim:
This really motivated me
We are happy you got motivated by our post.
Go and Excel.
God got you ALWAYS bro.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened by madjune(m): 4:56am On Oct 14, 2018
When regret starts to take the place of your dreams, you should realize it's time to go to T.B Joshua.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / African Countries Worst Hit By Currency Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.