Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Paddy Adenuga Reminisces About When He Lost A Good Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paddy Adenuga Reminisces About When He Lost A Good Woman (505 Views)

Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos / Gucci Mane Shares Before And After Photo As He Reminisces On His Weight Loss / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paddy Adenuga Reminisces About When He Lost A Good Woman by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Paddy Adenuga, Son of billionaire business man, Dr Mike Adenuga, Globacom boss, has taken to Twitter to reminisce about how ‘foolishness’ made him lose a good woman years ago.

According to him, it was a big mistake.

“once upon a time i met a young woman that loved me completely.. all she ever wanted was my time and candy � percy pig � to be exact..

but back then i was too young and foolish to know what i had and i lost her for good

now i look back and think what a big mistake i made�”

cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2018/10/paddy-adenuga-reminisces-about-when-he.html

Re: Paddy Adenuga Reminisces About When He Lost A Good Woman by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2018
Pity....

I hope you get another chance
Re: Paddy Adenuga Reminisces About When He Lost A Good Woman by MJBOLT: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2018
abeg,who ask am undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Excitement As Nollyood Actress Nkech Blessing Gets Engaged / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Curves In Bikini As She Turns 34 / US Based Woman Accuses Runtown Of Of $124k Fraud, Shares Receipts And Screenshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.